Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273029 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
sophiangel:
It is so obvious his name will be up almost every week,and the guy no send them sef,that truth or dare yesterday definitely didn't help issues.
I didn't watch the truth or dare, I heard that laveda said she liked him or something like that. mehn, I just hope to we can keep saving him, I know most of the ladies will not nominate him, but the guys, na sure thing..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
I will personally pray and fast against SAMAYO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
I didn't watch the truth or dare, I heard that laveda said she liked him or something like that. mehn, I just hope to we can keep saving him, I know most of the ladies will not nominate him, but the guys, na sure thing..
most of the chicks had Tayo and then frankie in mind. ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
plz what happened in the '' truth or dare '' ? anyone ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dospix:
I wana see lips clipping between lips, body crisping between body. I wana see them girls whimpering softly because they feel the bottle going inside them softly but rapidly. Now you know...

my Brother GOD will make u bigger, for dat insight. I Don't expect ladies to be flaunting their GOD given talents and expect niggas to sit like dummies, Dos girls BOOTY must b clapped, We need returns following did peeps , anyone twerking must have something rubbed with utmost caution! n to d proper degree!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
sophiangel:
It is so obvious his name will be up almost every week,and the guy no send them sef,that truth or dare yesterday definitely didn't help issues.
how? What happened in the truth or dare game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ashwear we have another Richard in the house in the person of Idris. ..that guy na clown gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok..what happened at the truth and dare? somebody gist us already..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aitee1:
Twitter peeps say it "Aloser" not "Alusa"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I give up

Some chicks in the house headed by Sabina started the trend last night...and he kept saying ' back to sender'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Can't believe Esther is actually making something out of the weak rhymes she cooked up just about an hour ago.
Thumbs up girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gogetta:
Sheilla is the hottest of the girls #myopinion

Without a doubt! Even though I am in love with a few others namely Goitse, Sipe (I call her shepe for those who understand what that means). Maguy, it's not a small sometin o. I see those chics in my dream whenever I sleep. I think they are all mammy water!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
JayZ should please do Africa a huge favor by signing JJ up/taking him out of the house...his voice is beginning to make my ear bleed. Wetin happen JJ out!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

Without a doubt! Even though I am in love with a few others namely Goitse, Sipe (I call her shepe for those who understand what that means). Maguy, it's not a small sometin o. I see those chics in my dream whenever I sleep. I think they are all mammy water!

lmao... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
I heard esther raps like Cloe....shey na true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Samantha isn't the hottest joor...did you see some of the chicks in the bathtub/Jacuzzi last night?

Obviously she didnt. But Samantha head dey dia if we are talking face and complexion strictly. But when we are talking the power in their figure to make a dead deak rise again, then its SHEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Harbosede02:
Dunno y,i jst lyk dis shiela girl

God bless you. may you not die young. May you prosper in everything you do. Sickness and death shall never never come near you. It shall be well with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
ninnyanny:
Hi everyone....yal are doing some wonderful analysis already...good job guys. where is REINCARNATED AND AGBGIFT .Im full time #teamtayo and #teamlilian. I like butterphly. And there are some hms i wont want to see next week...lol...Ella is cool though and Esther is crazy.Girlfriend is hyperactive.well i think its gonna be an electrifying season guys let have fun.
Am here o.
How are we doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok now I gotta see this Shiela chick everyone's drooling over.
Abeg what's she wearing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
safarigirl:
how? What happened in the truth or dare game?
Most of the girls were choosing him as the one to have sex with,kissable lips,best body or to date in the house,even that perm whatever from namibia indirectly told lavenda that he wasn't happy that she choose tayo over him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
safarigirl:
These singing Santa's elves must just get lost come Sunday....now they want to show as their acting talent, crying all over the place like the spirit of Goldie has possessed them

PS: To those saying Melvin is gay, I have it on good authority tht the nigga loves women more than even forkdict sef....forget wetin e do for that house
Ehn!? Lai Lai.

He wasted 2 good pussssies and you are saying he loves women more than me? I still do not understand what that guys issues are? Because forking in the house clearly in recent times doesnt jeopardise your chances. E.G Keegan (BB Stargame) and Mandla (BB Mzanzi)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:

Smh. We never learn. You have to understand these guys don't have a life so they now put pressure on their brains to see things that are basically non-existent cheesy

cheesy
wo1F:

Smh. We never learn. You have to understand these guys don't have a life so they now put pressure on their brains to see things that are basically non-existent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pheeeew!!! Finally got to the last page, it's been fun reading through tho grin. Sadly I'm not home at the moment so I'm not able to watch the show for a minute. From the comments on this thread, seems the thread is more interesting than the show itself. Biggie should have skipped the show this year. Can someone tell me what time the highlight show come up on Africa magic?

I don't have any favourites yet so I'll be dropping some sms n online votes for our reps. Naija must not carry last o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I don dump frankie o....Esther is my new favourite now o!! Dynamite naim she be o. Meanwhile Where the yansh wey una dey shout say Sexy Lee Lee get sef undecided ...me no see nada

God bless you. With her dry nyansh. No be say fumble, my nyansh big pass her own sef. So if we were dating, na she go dey smootch my nyansh? No be the other way round e suppose be? Abeg, i no fit shout

And some people were saying she's hotter than Samantha? WTF!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:

You are absolutely spot on bro...Samantha is not Tayo's kind of girl, she is actually a perfect friend zone material. If anything is gonna happen between Tayo and any of the female house-mates, its gonna be either Sheila or Mira. If them like let them continue building castles on the sky, Samyo abi tasam would never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
ctrlunlimited:
Whoeva said dis samantha chic aint pretty shud take a second look.

Yep. i give it to her. Facially speaking, she'll make my top 3 list in the house. if not top 2. JORDIN SPANKS LOMO (JORDIN SPANKS LOOK ALIKE)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abeg wetin do Lilian's voice wey she dey squeak like oracle? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

Obviously she didnt. But Samantha head dey dia if we are talking face and complexion strictly. But when we are talking the power in their figure to make a dead deak rise again, then its SHEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!

Interestingly enough, complexion is not a factor to me. Skin color is not a yardstick i use to determine prettiness or "hotness" i should say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
NiyiRocks:
Abeg wetin do Lilian's voice wey she dey squeak like oracle? undecided

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
The only thing that has probably happened so far is the truth or dare game. But almost no updates on that.
I should just leave and come back Sunday when the size of the house decreases.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

God bless you. With her dry nyansh. No be say fumble, my nyansh big pass her own sef. So if we were dating, na she go dey smootch my nyansh? No be the other way round e suppose be? Abeg, i no fit shout

And some people were saying she's hotter than Samantha? WTF!

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
spanzed:
Thanks...but after clicking the login button for voting...a page appears and at the topside it says verify phone number..as I put in my phone number below its says verification code...but it hasn't been sent to me..thou' it says I should verify it on my desktop,do u use deskop to verify yours??

Yes i did. Try a desktop or lappy to verify your account.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
ochon:

That peasant aint me. You'll be surprised when you discover the mumu behind that moniker. grin

Who is it then? Tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.