Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273786 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
NiyiRocks:
Abeg wetin do Lilian's voice wey she dey squeak like oracle? undecided

Too much blaaah blaaah and more blaaah...always shouting and banging tables. PERMUTATIONS did well to tell her she talks too much yesterday morning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

Ehn!? Lai Lai.

He wasted 2 good pussssies and you are saying he loves women more than me? I still do not understand what that guys issues are? Because forking in the house clearly in recent times doesnt jeopardise your chances. E.G Keegan (BB Stargame) and Mandla (BB Mzanzi)
what about Bolt?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Interestingly enough, complexion is not a factor to me. Skin color is not a yardstick i use to determine prettiness or "hotness" i should say.

Forget hotness abeg. The ORACLES have spoken. It's SHEILLLLLLLLLLLLA!

but Samantha is pretty with a fine face and shes got SWAG and i like her carriage too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aitee1:
Twitter peeps say it "Aloser" not "Alusa"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I give up

Please whats the twitter handle??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol that trezegah guy makes me laugh he just sits and stares at everyone he's probably gonna get evicted come sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Too much blaaah blaaah and more blaaah...always shouting and banging tables. PERMUTATIONS did well to tell her she talks too much yesterday morning

LMAO. So if anyone should tell lillian she talks too much, Should it be PERMUTATIONS? PERMUTATIONS OF ALL PEOPLE?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ctrlunlimited: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

Yep. i give it to her. Facially speaking, she'll make my top 3 list in the house. if not top 2. JORDIN SPANKS LOMO (JORDIN SPANKS LOOK ALIKE)

On point brah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
People still dey discuss that dry boy Melvin? Forgot he even existed until this thread.
Biko keep the updates coming on Tayo and Lily
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

who be permutations?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

but Samantha is pretty with a fine face and shes got SWAG and i like her carriage too.
oh boy it was when she came out of the jacuzzi I confam'd that girl o boy I swear tayo should hit that, hit that on behalf of all Nigerian guys lool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I don dump frankie o....Esther is my new favourite now o!! Dynamite naim she be o. Meanwhile Where the yansh wey una dey shout say Sexy Lee Lee get sef undecided ...me no see nada
look well. Sexyleelee is an exotic dancer. Hope u understand what that means
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Samantha is really pretty, not bad at alllll, the mos beautiful house mate, just the way I like, and she is classyyy..

I have no problem if tayo decides to date her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
who be permutations?

PERMITHIAS
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
who be permutations?

Na one guy like dat wey fit talk from morning till night without pausing to breathe. Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho. Na so he dey always talk.

His real name is Permuthias or something of that sort
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO. So if anyone should tell lillian she talks too much, Should it be PERMUTATIONS? PERMUTATIONS OF ALL PEOPLE?
ls it premithias? Cos if its him... then HE has NO RIGHT to tell her cos he s worse. . Always getting into people's faces...!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
who be permutations?
he means permitius that annoying short guy trying to compete with tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
thrizzle:

oh boy it was when she came out of the jacuzzi I confam'd that girl o boy I swear tayo should hit that, hit that on behalf of all Nigerian guys lool

In fact ehn my broda, because I'm not home at the moment. anywhere I see that name on this thread, I dey always get erec.tion.

(Seun go censor am to I dey always get attention. Like say i be soja)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
but why sheila dey follow tayo everywhere now?, doesn't she know that Nigerian guys don't roll that way, if a naija guy notices that a girl likes him, na that time forming go start grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
safarigirl:
what about Bolt?

Now we are talking. Any guy that wastes any pussssy should be tried in THE HAGUE for crimes against humanity. And the dude wasted 2 pussssies.

Bolt took his chances. And i reckon with that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
Samantha is really pretty, not bad at alllll, the mos beautiful house mate, just the way I like, and she is classyyy..

I have no problem if tayo decides to date her.
me I will... cos I see a Dillish in her. ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
[size=16pt]
*EDITED*

TIME FOR THE ANNUAL "THE HOTTEST" LIST.

Hottest Ladies (in descending order):[/size]

1) Samantha
2) Sheillah
3) Lilian
4) Mira
5) Goitse
6) Ellah
7) Esther
8 ) M'am
9) Sabina
10) Sipe
11) Butterfly
12) Lavida
13) Resa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
me I will... cos I see a Dillish in her. ..

Please. Dillish and her overrated self.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
ls it premithias? Cos if its him... then HE has NO RIGHT to tell her cos he s worse. . Always getting into people's faces...!

But him voice never crack na...obviously he's doing something right. You don't strain your throat for 2 days straight and expect not to get a backlash. Permutations dey talk but him no dey SHOUT!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ctrlunlimited: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

Yh d samantha chic got d facial beauty n swag 2 buh she also looks lyk d kind who b4 a nigga gets a home run wit on dis show some1 dat took a trip 2 bermuda triangle wuda come back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
@Theamaka.. what qualities are you looking at o....? Ellah and M'am are hotter than Lilian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:
[size=16pt]
*EDITED*

TIME FOR THE ANNUAL "THE HOTTEST" LIST.

Hottest Ladies (in descending order):[/size]

1) Samantha
2) Lillian
3) Sheillah
4) Mira
5) Goitse
6) Esther
7) Ellah
8 ) M'am
9) Sabina
10) Sipe
11) Butterfly
12) Lavida
13) Resa

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God that neither sleeps nor slumber deliver us from The Amaka and her ' hottest list'

Omo na wa for you o and this your list.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
but why sheila dey follow tayo everywhere now?, doesn't she know that Nigerian guys don't roll that way, if a naija guy notices that a girl likes him, na that time forming go start grin

Forget that liking gist...she's looking for votes. They know being friendly with Nigerians takes you far (or even win)in the game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Who is it then? Tell me.

Rusello has already told you. You seem to have forgotten all of us when you left last year.

He's the guy behind Mariarocks moniker, a Maria Nepembe fan. Always arguing like a headless chicken. grin He use to gush out praises for Maria and his entire online life revolved around Maria. grin

If you can go back to last year's thread, you will remember the "Mariarocks" moniker. wink

Where went you all these while though?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
@Theamaka.. what qualities are you looking at o....? Ellah and M'am are hotter than Lilian

God bless you sis. Even Goitse, Shekpe and my one and only Sheillllllllllllla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
abeg who be this mumu man wey de cry for diary room? kc abi Na Wetin be him name need a dirty slap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kacee don start this him yeye cry for diary room. It's too early to start feeling sorry for yaself Mr Ghana. Bia Ghanians in the house. ..your boy is a wuss # no offence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:

Maybe Ellah is on the same level, but M'am? Lmaoo biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.