Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,567 members, 7,978,881 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (56768 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:

You be puma? You for ask if she is an ex gf or spouse.

Anyways,i am extremely picky and a lady must have the curves i want else i might cheat on her.
Hahaha... The curve overlord! How many curves do you have on your body? grin cheesy
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:
You just dont get it. She was my wife.

What i am saying is that most times,when a man gets what he wants physically,he will hardly cheat on her.

If a man likes busty chic then dont go for less,if you like a bootilicipus chic then dont do chop amd clean mouth with a flat ass.

Except a guy is indisciplined i dont see why he should not be ok with his choice.

I love samsung electronics and if i settle for lg,i will always be carried away when i see samsung anywhere. Same goes with ladies.

With communication we can settle many differences

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=760985160605263&id=100000813591031&set=a.367179936652456.75367.100000813591031

Er, I'm lost here, Sir.

You asserted that it was because she's curvy. Then you said she made you complete. So, how did she make you complete just because she's curvy, or there were other intangibles/tangibles involved?

Based on the example you cited with electronics, that's settling. I know about settling, and I don't think the topic is in that context. Let's say you have Samsung galaxy s4. And you see a Samsung galaxy s5 which is basically from the same company but offers more in terms of specs. Won't you be tempted to check it out, just to see how it works, especially if the s4 is giving you problems?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 31, 2014
I am confused of some dangerous Samsung analogies by guys in here. Woohoo!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: I am confused of some dangerous Samsung analogies by guys in here. Woohoo!

Bruv, that's how chics are. Regardless of how nice they're, you'll see better specs everyday.

If the one you've does everything you want with no problems, you might admire the better ones, but you'll always stick with the one that you've. However, if the one you have doesn't do what you want and is problematic, regardless of how nice it looks, you'll go after the other ones. tongue

Anyway, how's ya latino chica, papi chulo?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by pwettyhardey(f): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2014
rill: The mentality of an average guy goes thus....."why should i constantly feed on rice, when there are other meals out there". if u like make u fine pass agbani darego, get yansh pass Kim kardashian, get bosom pass cossy, rich pass folorunsho alakija, cum top am with a good character.......ur bobo go still wan sample other gals. Not all guys though!!!
hmmnm men n their wahala.they r never satisfied
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, I'm lost here, Sir.

You asserted that it was because she's curvy. Then you said she made you complete. So, how did she make you complete just because she's curvy, or there were other intangibles/tangibles involved?

Based on the example you cited with electronics, that's settling. I know about settling, and I don't think the topic is in that context. Let's say you have Samsung galaxy s4. And you see a Samsung galaxy s5 which is basically from the same company but offers more in terms of specs. Won't you be tempted to check it out, just to see how it works, especially if the s4 is giving you problems?

Its all about contentment,discipline,high moral standard and fear of God. End of story

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 31, 2014
People cheat because they want to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Okudiover(m): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Wetin you wan make married man do when you marry these women no matter how fine and elegant all they care about is the kids, their looks, relatives and friends, you are even a distant 5th. You may still love her but you get to change oil from time to time, now if you had just one mistress that gives you good meals, sex and tender loving care then she may be saving your marriage by helping manage your sanity. I am not being moral or religious but merely being real, no need for pretence.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by tuffgongjo(m): 4:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Life is just too short to have one hand tied behind the back,going full blast.
And who wants a Bimbo for a permanent residence?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2014
valkaka: Trying to understand men when it comes to cheating is like trying to solve a Chinese puzzle when you cannot read Chinese.

It is always difficult to understand why a man will cheat, especially on a very beautiful woman he has. But it happens all the time.

After speaking to several of my male friends one this topic, I have decided to share some of the reasons they gave as to why most men cheat on their beautiful partners.

If you think you are beautiful and that means your man will be faithful and glued to you alone, then you are up for the big shock. Being exceptionally beautiful does not guarantee faithfulness in the world of men.

This is why so many beautiful women such as Halle Berry have been cheated on and are so insecure in life. These women know that being physically beautiful will attract the men but then it takes more than that to keep them for yourself only.

If a man is cheating on his beautiful woman, then it is one or more of these;

She knows nothing more than looking beautiful

It is true that men love to be with beautiful women, especially those who know how to project glamour and prettiness all the time. However, men quickly get bored with looks and begin to look beyond the physical appearance.

Faithfulness hardly comes from physical attraction, emotional connection is needed to seal a deal on faithfulness.

When a woman is only good to be showcased around in beauty, men begin to look out for the important things that make up a loving relationship. For instance, a man wants to be taken care of and if a beautiful woman won’t bend over to get that done, he will surely look around for where he can find that.

Also, no matter how rich a man is, he will love to see his woman do something with her life. So if a beautiful woman has nothing important going on in her, apart from watching reality TV shows and painting nails, the man is set to look for the ‘woman inspiration’ somewhere…

She is ugly inside

There are several beautiful women out there who will give you a heart attack when they walk pass your man. Despite their beauty, these women are not able to get a man to stay faithful.

Have you ever wondered why that man who has such a beautiful partner won’t stop bothering you? You may think she is far beautiful than you and that is probably a fact. But she is ugly like hell inside.

When it comes to beauty, men are confused…One minute they want the woman who looks like a model. The one they can show around to friends and walk around holding her hands whiles every other man gets jealous. The next minute they are looking for the inside beauty, which is the calmness, kindness, support, understanding, softness and love that the not so beautiful girl they know possesses.

At this stage, they start to move back and forth between the not so beautiful woman and their beautiful partner.

The sex is not good

There are some of us women out there that know how to really rock a man’s boat. Being beautiful does not in any way mean you are a boat rocker in bed. For a woman to be able to blow the mind of a man, she must be a person who pays attention to details and responses.

If the woman is good in bed, then the man will keep coming back. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if the man is not getting the satisfaction he thinks he deserves and she is not ready to make improvements, time will catch up on her and he will sneak to get what he is missing from somewhere.

Anytime you meet a couple with one beautiful so cute and the another being just normal, do not ask how it happened, because it all happens when they enter the bedroom.

Why do you think men cheat on their beautiful women?

THIS IS SO ON POINT!!! DAMN!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by baby124: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Very stup*id thread. This is what happens when babies get married. As an adult, in order to do the right thing, your woman must ' keep' you. Are you a pet? Did she marry you or you married her. Later you will come and tell us you are the head of one house. ps having a dick does not make you a man. Animals also have it. So may be you need to define yourself better before you come up with senseless stuff like this. Makes you categorize men as senseless babies that only think with an organ. I pity you OP. You will wound yourself with such a dumb mentality. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Imoy(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Adaeze003: So.... wha if u ugly? is he gon stay? undecided undecided
U don't have to be beautiful or ugly.......

Jst knw how to fvck

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Seun(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2014
princesa:

please let's not indeed.

Mr Seun and all concerned, please you guyz just have to do something about this bulky and very unnecessary mentions.

They should be a sanction or something for people who don't know the essence of the mention feature, cos it's beginning to get very very annoying.

Thank you.
We,ll fix this.. Thanks for reporting it!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2014
baby124: Very stup*id thread. This is what happens when babies get married. As an adult, in order to do the right thing, your woman must ' keep' you. Are you a pet? Did she marry you or you married her. Later you will come and tell us you are the head of one house. ps having a dick does not make you a man. Animals also have it. So may be you need to define yourself better before you come up with senseless stuff like this. Makes you categorize men as senseless babies that only think with an organ. I pity you OP. You will wound yourself cry with such a dumb mentality. Smh

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Funjosh(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: tunda fire that mode that hide my ftc post.

op its because, person suppose get standby generator.

HAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Funjosh(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2014
DrGroove: Man screwing another chick big deal?Has nothing to do with woman's attributes ,variety pvssy has been the life saver of men since the days of King David (killer n adulterer yet The man after God's heart ).God sef never know how to make men stop to dey chuku chuku anyhow. For me,it's nothing .My guy no dey chuk only me n me sef no dey limpopo with only him.My husband can never cheat on me. I go first get external banana to chop before him begin sow him seed into every ground.No cheating. Marriage got no moral values!Just a societal obligation. #Openmarriage

Chai! shocked
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Bitter Truth @op
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by chi8(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Most ladies find it difficult to believe da it takes more da deir beauty to realy keep a man
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

Sex.

In my experience I have always found that the most beautiful women (or at least those that think they are) are generally lousy in bed, totally.

I can not explain why this is but that is my finding.

It is a running joke that the best sex is from

1) A girl you can't show to your friends and only see mostly after hours.

2) Is a bit crazy.

Yeah. Most beautiful women are lazy in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Henrypraise: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.

I hate hypocrites. N u better stop sellin dis crap to women, tell dem d truth.

Why will a husband cheat on his ugly wife? Since ur post addresses beautiful women.

My question is: while dating, women tell us: love isn't abt sex. In marriage de can let d sky down if cheated on, why is cheating an issue if sex isn't love?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by hollas2jnr(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
@OP: Simply because those kinda men are simply not man enough to be married at first. Beign married comes with lots of responsibilities, one of which is staying faithful to one's partner, and if you can't, why not get a divorce instead.

Its so disheartening reading so many posts here. It makes me me wonder how the coming generations would be like. Its sooo much a pity.

Its sooo easy to cheat, why not challenge yourself with something more, by trying to stay faithful to your partner? Except of course, you ain't ripe enough to be married.

Please guys/ladies, lets change our ways. Thanks you!

#TeamZipUpTillMarriage
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Ventura1: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
It happen because most woman consider themselves a demi-god that should be worship by men. They only want their man to themselves while trampling on his authority and denying him sexual act.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by adunjong(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
@ boiledcorn,
that's not what a woman ought to be saying....
don't worry, because very soon you will know exactly how it feels when your own hubby Will get for himself a standby transformer
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Ventura1: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2014
hollas2jnr: @OP: Simply because those kinda men are simply not man enough to be married at first. Beign married comes with lots of responsibilities, one of which is staying faithful to one's partner, and if you can't, why not get a divorce instead.

Its so disheartening reading so many posts here. It makes me me wonder how the coming generations would be like. Its sooo much a pity.

Its sooo easy to cheat, why not challenge yourself with something more, by trying to stay faithful to your partner? Except of course, you ain't ripe enough to be married.

#TeamZipUpTillMarriage

Its because u are not married yet, get inside first. I once harbor your thought. Most women abt 95% turn demi-god after marriage, they believe u must not cheat or married another woman. Have u ever heard of a good guy before marriage, then turn bad after.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by HARDDON: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Durchess: HARDDON.

qwat?!

now she's trolling me? after scolding me for boldly telling d truth without hesitation nor reservation?

btw, I once was here even b4 u, scroll d pages

nonetheless,
application denied, the last thing I need now is a sexy secretary
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Ruffychuks: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2014
u can't b eating rice all d time, sometimes u may decide to eat beans. its just natural
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Mcbussy(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Wow!...true

...but still looking forward to getting married to a beautiful woman and freestyling gold diggers grin cheesy cool
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by beeevan: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
When their wives starts eating ikpa ngwugwo outside because they are tired of their lousy, tasteless nsala soup, you will see them drooling from the corners of their Mouth" these bitches ain't loyal" undecided. I feel sorry for the 'sorry excuses for a man' that struggle hard to classify themselves as men. A man that has no control over his pe*nis, has no control over anything in his life. If women are fish brained like some fools will assert, how do we classify a human that thinks with his private part? May the consequences of adultery never be found wanting in the life of any man that thinks it's Ok.

It's good to know that there are still some men whose brain are properly placed in their skulls and not between their legs. No matter how useless some men have become, the useful ones will always abound. These layabouts will come here trying to rope all men in by making generalized assertions. All women can never be faithful just as all men don't cheat,its as simple as that. If all men cheat, then it will be right to say all women are faithful which can't be true.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by beeevan: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2014
hollas2jnr: @OP: Simply because those kinda men are simply not man enough to be married at first. Beign married comes with lots of responsibilities, one of which is staying faithful to one's partner, and if you can't, why not get a divorce instead.

#TeamZipUpTillMarriage

Don't allow any matrimonial failure on or off this site to talk you out of what you believe, that most people sleep around like animals doesn't mean is right.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Ruffychuks: u can't b eating rice all d time, sometimes u may decide to eat beans. its just natural

By the time you allow the holy spirit take over your life and also try to get a lady who has the sexual endowments that turns you on(very vital), you will come to realize how easy it is to eat your favorite food over and over again.

And please lets get this straight, having a one night stand out of error or carelessness is never the same as going out of your way to woo a lady for the sole aim of keeping her as a mistress when you have a willing hole waiting for you at home to pour all your ecstasy into.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Kingsimmer(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

#TeamChastity.
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Kingsimmer(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.

tru talk ,man...ur partner is such a lucky one to av u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.