Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (56730 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by ayanah(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=hushmail]eating only egusi soup can be boring, no matter how sweet it is [/quote

Don't worry u will soon eat HIV I think dat won't b boring by den, it will b sweeter than egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by sexylogan(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2014
There's so much more to a woman than just a beautiful face... that's a lesson I've refused to learn time and time again... sad
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Adaeze003(f): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Imoy:
U don't have to be beautiful or ugly.......

Jst knw how to fvck

Oh puleese put a dirty sock in it. After a while wont you guys still get tired of the "good" sex? The men allowed to marry 4 wives, dont they still cheat?

Ya'll keep making excuses 4 your silly behaviour.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Durchess(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2014
HARDDON:

qwat?!

now she's trolling me? after scolding me for boldly telling d truth without hesitation nor reservation?

btw, I once was here even b4 u, scroll d pages

nonetheless,
application denied, the last thing I need now is a sexy secretary

nd y wld I wnt 2 b ur secretary? undecided
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by hollas2jnr(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
beeevan:

Don't allow any matrimonial failure on or off this site to talk you out of what you believe, that most people sleep around like animals doesn't mean is right.

Indeed. Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by hollas2jnr(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Ventura1:

Its because u are not married yet, get inside first. I once harbor your thought. Most women abt 95% turn demi-god after marriage, they believe u must not cheat or married another woman. Have u ever heard of a good guy before marriage, then turn bad after.

I do not seem to get what you're driving at, why cheat after marriage in the first instance?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by hollas2jnr(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:

Its all about contentment,discipline,high moral standard and fear of God. End of story

True talk bro... God bless you.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by duni04(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.
Number of this guys likes equals number of beautiful women on nairaland, very few grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by aleniboro(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Firstly, I think a lot of ladies and guys always talk about ladies that are good in bed. Truly, this is an important factor in reaching the sexual climax.
However, if a lady is sexually "good" as in "she has the practicability of most of all the following sexual styles group-
1) the s*exual intercourse style: dog s*tyle, on top with front entry, from behind, on top with rear entry, sitting and kneeling, standing, ana*l other than the usual m*issionary style Also
2) S*exual outercourse style: r*ubbing or t*ribadism or s*cissoring
3)Ora*l sex - F*ellatio, C*unnilingus,69,A*nilingus (r*imjob)
4) Group sex - Double p*enetration, Double v*agina, double a*nal, spit roast, daisy chain, Dual sim

What are men's reactions to it
Most men always flee. Especially when it is the woman that has these listed knowledge. They always wonder that before a lady could acquire all those knowledge she would have "waka round the town" and would have tasted different sizes of Peni*s. Should be a "wayward lady" Men are jealous in nature! They always expect most of these pleasure from a sex worker. Therefore if a lady shows the practicality of such knowledge which might be new to the man, with time the man will flee.
This is one of the major reasons why those ladies, as beautiful as they are, find it difficult to hook to a man or lose their men. Because men also believe that one Peni*s can not do the job of making her satisfy!
Solution
If you are in this category, always allow the man to lead.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
valentineebele: hey chick..., d word womaniser is 2 harsh.. we re only tryn out different "FISHES" wink
Trying out diff 'fishes' indeed. Plz dont try to justify dis 'ugly act'..its jst so wronggggggg!!!. End of story
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

#TeamChastity.

Now that is the ish right there!! who are you? where are you from? we hardly see men who holds such a view. nice one! Keep it up. I have always known that men who cheat and justify it reason with their pen1ses.. Reminds me of a quote. ''A genius is a man who reasons with his brain but not with his Pen1s". Whoever came up with such quote must be a genius himself/herself. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by addempsea(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
valkaka: Trying to understand men when it comes to cheating is like trying to solve a Chinese puzzle when you cannot read Chinese.

It is always difficult to understand why a man will cheat, especially on a very beautiful woman he has. But it happens all the time.

After speaking to several of my male friends one this topic, I have decided to share some of the reasons they gave as to why most men cheat on their beautiful partners.

If you think you are beautiful and that means your man will be faithful and glued to you alone, then you are up for the big shock. Being exceptionally beautiful does not guarantee faithfulness in the world of men.

This is why so many beautiful women such as Halle Berry have been cheated on and are so insecure in life. These women know that being physically beautiful will attract the men but then it takes more than that to keep them for yourself only.

If a man is cheating on his beautiful woman, then it is one or more of these;

She knows nothing more than looking beautiful

It is true that men love to be with beautiful women, especially those who know how to project glamour and prettiness all the time. However, men quickly get bored with looks and begin to look beyond the physical appearance.

Faithfulness hardly comes from physical attraction, emotional connection is needed to seal a deal on faithfulness.

When a woman is only good to be showcased around in beauty, men begin to look out for the important things that make up a loving relationship. For instance, a man wants to be taken care of and if a beautiful woman won’t bend over to get that done, he will surely look around for where he can find that.

Also, no matter how rich a man is, he will love to see his woman do something with her life. So if a beautiful woman has nothing important going on in her, apart from watching reality TV shows and painting nails, the man is set to look for the ‘woman inspiration’ somewhere…

She is ugly inside

There are several beautiful women out there who will give you a heart attack when they walk pass your man. Despite their beauty, these women are not able to get a man to stay faithful.

Have you ever wondered why that man who has such a beautiful partner won’t stop bothering you? You may think she is far beautiful than you and that is probably a fact. But she is ugly like hell inside.

When it comes to beauty, men are confused…One minute they want the woman who looks like a model. The one they can show around to friends and walk around holding her hands whiles every other man gets jealous. The next minute they are looking for the inside beauty, which is the calmness, kindness, support, understanding, softness and love that the not so beautiful girl they know possesses.

At this stage, they start to move back and forth between the not so beautiful woman and their beautiful partner.

The sex is not good

There are some of us women out there that know how to really rock a man’s boat. Being beautiful does not in any way mean you are a boat rocker in bed. For a woman to be able to blow the mind of a man, she must be a person who pays attention to details and responses.

If the woman is good in bed, then the man will keep coming back. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if the man is not getting the satisfaction he thinks he deserves and she is not ready to make improvements, time will catch up on her and he will sneak to get what he is missing from somewhere.

Anytime you meet a couple with one beautiful so cute and the another being just normal, do not ask how it happened, because it all happens when they enter the bedroom.

Why do you think men cheat on their beautiful women?
I think your reasons are fallacies..
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by HARDDON: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Durchess: nd y wld I wnt 2 b ur secretary? undecided

recommending topics n trolling trailing me all day long,

tell me who else does that but PP A?

hope u invested some of them energies in church today
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by maxisfield(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Men are alwez trying so hard to justify cheating. .a cheat is a cheat!n its a sin bfor God n evn man.there shud b no damn reason for a man to cheat on hz wife. If u cnt stay faithful plz stay single n Bleep around, its nt by force to marry tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by HARDDON: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.

u got it all wrong! he decided to settled with her cos he saw something in her from afar, turns out she is fine from afar, far from fine. we know women fake a lot .
angelic b4 marriage demons after that n u think men wouldn't seek solace else where?
why would a man resist all temptations only to return home to a nagging wife?
and why shld men be blamed when a lot of women throw caution to d wind n marry money instead of d man? thereafter becomes fussy n heat up d home?

we only got one short life to live n no matter how hard one tries, he can't see d Year 3000.

as much as I am not voting for cheats, there r immediate n remote causes to every ish.

n any woman whose husby is cheating on her , she is to blame 80%.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
We all have the tendency of cheating. We are all what yoruba will call olojukokoro. Always longing for where the grass is greener instead of making our brown, dying unattractive grass come back to life.

Be it beautiful or ugly, a 'longer throat' man will always cheat, even in friendship too. May God never let them (woman/man) cross my path. Every lady however shouldn't allow room for such, so prepare yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
hushmail: eating only egusi soup can be boring, no matter how sweet it is
Quote from hell. I hate such statement. What you are now saying is that the reason for marriage is sex? or perhaps women are just made for sexual satisfaction? Please change that mind set because sex is just a bonus given to marriage people. God created marriage to unify human race.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:

Its all about contentment,discipline,high moral standard and fear of God. End of story

Cheating isn't just about contentment, discipline, high moral standard, and fear of God - it's bigger than that. Once people aren't happy in a space they're in, they will most likely engage in all kind of vices, that's just the way it's.

Not saying there aren't folks out there who just cheat basically because they want to cheat. However, there are also tons of guys out there who just go to other places to find happiness cos their partners are a pain in the ar.se.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Now that is the ish right there!! who are you? where are you from? we hardly see men who holds such a view. nice one! Keep it up. I have always known that men who cheat and justify it reason with their pen1ses.. Reminds me of a quote. ''A genius is a man who reasons with his brain but not with his Pen1s". Whoever came up with such quote must be a genius himself/herself. smiley smiley smiley

Sophy-rock-a-fella the Hawaiian Sophy, where have you been? grin

Do women who cheat also reason with their ti.ts, batty, and pu.ssy? undecided

One thing I'll tell you is that: the brain controls the "pen1s" - so I guess it's safe to say the quote you posted is absolutely wrong because without impulses from the brain, the "pen1s" will be absolutely useless. tongue
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Cheating isn't just about contentment, discipline, high moral standard, and fear of God - it's bigger than that. Once people aren't happy in a space they're in, they will most likely engage in all kind of vices, that's just the way it's.

Not saying there aren't folks out there who just cheat basically because they want to cheat. However, there are also tons of guys out there who just go to other places to find happiness cos their partners are a pain in the ar.se.

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=760985160605263&id=100000813591031&set=a.367179936652456.75367.100000813591031
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Sophy-rock-a-fella the Hawaiian Sophy, where have you been? grin

Do women who cheat also reason with their ti.ts, batty, and pu.ssy? undecided

One thing I'll tell you is that: the brain controls the "pen1s" - so I guess it's safe to say the quote you posted is absolutely wrong because without impulses from the brain, the "pen1s" will be absolutely useless. tongue

Since when did i become the hawaian sophy?

well, since women cheat for a different reason from men, they are not controlled by their body parts. which is why they tend to show more discipline than men. but that works differently for men. yes, the brain is connected to the pen1s and if the brain is used efficiently as God created it to be used, it would control the pen1s. A man must tune his brain to control his pen1s. His thoughts must be changed and he must remind himself of the consequences of the said act in order to control the pen1s. but when he doesnt tune his brain to control it, then the pen1s is controlling him and therefore the brain has proved to be useless. therefore, all men who cheat and justify it with all their might are controlled by their Pen1ses!! grin grin grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=760985160605263&id=100000813591031&set=a.367179936652456.75367.100000813591031

Bruv, is that a picture link?

I'm not on facebook, and I don't really do social media like that apart from forums and blogs where people can be anonymous.

Attach the pic to your post, and post it here. Thanks.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by iamtheprincipal: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
red101: A philanderer will cheat regardless of whether their spouse is beautiful or ugly; rich or poor. No relationship is perfect and therefore an excuse will always come up as a justification or "reason" for them to cheat. It's just part of a personal failing and irresponsible nature.

You are supported on this.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Since when did i become the hawaian sophy?

well, since women cheat for a different reason from men, they are not controlled by their body parts. which is why they tend to show more discipline than men. but that works differently for men. yes, the brain is connected to the pen1s and if the brain is used efficiently as God created it to be used, it would control the pen1s. A man must tune his brain to control his pen1s. His thoughts must be changed and he must remind himself of the consequences of the said act in order to control the pen1s. but when he doesnt tune his brain to control it, then the pen1s is controlling him and therefore the brain has proved to be useless. therefore, all men who cheat and justify it with all their might are controlled by their Pen1ses!! grin grin grin

Hawaiian Sophy is a tribute to you, since you're Sophy-roc-a-fella. Jay Z had a tune with Jaz-o back in the day called, "Hawaiian Sophie."tongue

How do you mean "women cheat for a different reason from men, they are not controlled by their body parts?" I thought men and women are basically equal and the same, apart from physical anatomy induced by XX chromosomes for men, and XY chromosomes for women. Once you look at it, men are just basically women - minus the other extras that come with the Y chromosome. So, why are you defending women here?

Also, do you know that the "pen1s" works based on direct reflexes from the brain, and more time, you can't really control the big D? grin

Not defending anyone here, just being objective.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Hawaiian Sophy is a tribute to you, since you're Sophy-roc-a-fella. Jay Z had a tune with Jaz-o back in the day called, "Hawaiian Sophie."tongue

How do you mean "women cheat for a different reason from men, they are not controlled by their body parts?" I thought men and women are basically equal and the same, apart from physical anatomy induced by XX chromosomes for men, and XY chromosomes for women. Once you look at it, men are just basically women - minus the other extras that come with the Y chromosome. So, why are you defending women here?

Also, do you know that the "pen1s" works based on direct reflexes from the brain, and more time, you can't really control the big D? grin

Not defending anyone here, just being objective.

Tribute to me indeed.

The fact that a man has no absolute control over his pen1s shows he is controlled by it. A body part isnt meant to have complete control over a human. Sex addiction is a psychiatric case showing you that you are meant to have control over your body parts. if your pen1s controls you, get your head examined by a psychiatrist!! i still insist that men who cheat, justify it, see absolutely nothing wrong with it regardless of whom they hurt by the act/regardless of whether a marriage breaks/regardless of how many stds they contact and distribute to their families, are actually controlled by their pen1s!!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Durchess(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
HARDDON:

recommending topics n trolling trailing me all day long,

tell me who else does that but PP A?

hope u invested some of them energies in church today
Yea I did grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Tribute to me indeed.

The fact that a man has no absolute control over his pen1s shows he is controlled by it. A body part isnt meant to have complete control over a human. Sex addiction is a psychiatric case showing you that you are meant to have control over your body parts. if your pen1s controls you, get your head examined by a psychiatrist!! i still insist that men who cheat, justify it, see absolutely nothing wrong with it regardless of whom they hurt by the act/regardless of whether a marriage breaks/regardless of how many stds they contact and distribute to their families, are actually controlled by their pen1s!!

Definitely a tribute to you, the one and only Sophy-roc-a-fella - aloha aloha like my Hawaiian folks would say.

Let's get this clear: I'm in no way, shape, or form justifying cheating. Cheating isn't a good thing. And I don't see why a guy who has a woman with everything he needs - a woman who completes him and is his source of happiness - should cheat. However, I'm just saying beauty alone isn't the only catalyst that can stop cheating. In as much as there are folks out there who will cheat regardless, there are folks who do so in pursuit of happiness and comfort that are missing in the space they're in. Also, there are also folks who cheat because they were not mentally ready for the space they're in, before they got lost in the matrix. So, basically, cheating isn't something that simple, or something you can just attribute to one thing - a lot of factors are involved and it varies from one person to the other.

Anyway, controlling the d1ck is more difficult than most folks think it's. Why do you think that after a guy ejaculates, regardless of how hard he tries to continue, he'll have to wait for a few minutes to get his hard back on? This isn't about being a sex addict, the d1ck more time has a mind of its own controlled by the brain - hence it's somewhat necessary for folks to be mentally ready before getting involved in anything that has to do with the d1ck.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 1stola: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Definitely a tribute to you, the one and only Sophy-roc-a-fella - aloha aloha like my Hawaiian folks would say.

Let's get this clear: I'm in no way, shape, or form justifying cheating. Cheating isn't a good thing. And I don't see why a guy who has a woman with everything he needs - a woman who completes him and is his source of happiness - should cheat. However, I'm just saying beauty alone isn't the only catalyst that can stop cheating. In as much as there are folks out there who will cheat regardless, there are folks who do so in pursuit of happiness and comfort that are missing in the space they're in. Also, there are also folks who cheat because they were not mentally ready for the space they're in, before they got lost in the matrix. So, basically, cheating isn't something that simple, or something you can just attribute to one thing - a lot of factors are involved and it varies from one person to the other.

Anyway, controlling the d1ck is more difficult than most folks think it's. Why do you think that after a guy ejaculates, regardless of how hard he tries to continue, he'll have to wait for a few minutes to get his hard back on? This isn't about being a sex addict, the d1ck more time has a mind of its own controlled by the brain - hence it's somewhat necessary for folks to be mentally ready before getting involved in anything that has to do with the d1ck.
True talk.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Hegeria: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
I believe a lot of men cheat on beautiful women because of insecurity. He feels threatened by her beauty and wants to exert his dominion over her by being able to sleep with other women who may not necessarily be as beautiful as she is. If not for anything, to show her that it is still a man's world, no matter how beautiful or amazing she may be.

I know men with wives that are insatiable in bed and they still cheat!

The only thing that can stop a man from cheating is THE FEAR OF THE LORD. Nothing more, nothing less. If you like dance samba in bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.