Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. (32301 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by abu12: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stop doing business with ur brothers they are not reliable, the other time it was u and coscharis motors and that is how okoye duped kanu, stop doing business with them.

Super Eagle's player, Emenike @ War With Coscharis Over N18m

Super Eagles’ striker, Emmanuel Emenike, is in a face-off with a top car company, Coscharis, over a jeep he claimed to have bought for more than $100,000, but which has since developed a fault.
The Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) winner striker told MTNFootball.com he is now at a loss as to what to do after the BMW X6 he bought for about N18million developed a problem a year after. And the car company has yet to return the car to him three months after he sent it back for repairs.
The Fenerbahce striker is so frustrated about the situation, according to the report, that he has been forced to splash another N10million on a Siena Jeep in the interim.
“I am not happy with the way Coscharis (Motor Company) is treating me, I have been so calm with the whole situation for over four months now.
They are really holding me to ransom, which is very bad for a reputable organisation like that,” Emenike lamented to MTNFootball.com “I bought a car worth N18m and after a year, it developed a fault. I took the SUV back to Coscharis for repairs. Since I took the car to them for repairs, nothing has been done. They have been giving me unacceptable excuses.
“I have told them to return my car so I could take it to Europe and repair or I should add money and take another car, but they have not cooperated in this whole situation,” he added. “They are not just taking me seriously and it’s very annoying. I just need my car back.”

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Youngzedd(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
tellwisdom: Not even upto 50 million and he took to the media to cry.

One word for this dude?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Niseamaka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
signz: Immediately I saw the name Ezeumuaga, I laughed grin

Do u know him?.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by logica(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

One word for this dude?
You should know his type now...he won't even have up to 5,000 in his account.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by 100Cents: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wicked people everywhere ..

Land is big business. God see us through...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ugoezeik(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
and tomorrow someone wil ask y ibos no de go home to development dem place, wit dis. I dnt knw if dis is a curse or something
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by TWEETFELLA: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
sCun: Seun, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Semid4lyfe please help give this story some publicity.
who r dis ppl. Pls som1 shld explain cos im new here.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by uzoexcel(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
awful
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by femmy2010(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
slimpoppa: since he has all the papers, he should drag Enugu state Government to court.

Court ke?
That one na long story ooO.
Whoever has his cash should please return it or properly handover the bought land to him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by coded01: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobleval: Lol! You are funny.

Abi wetin make i talk... grin grin grin

Thanks though... wink cheesy --- Too much money dey worry them.. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by hungryboy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
TWEETFELLA: who r dis ppl. Pls som1 shld explain cos im new here.
The are the three musketeers
The run this place,
the can stop u from visiting this site
so if u want to stay here for a long time don't cross their paths

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ugoezeik(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

One word for this dude?
u r such a fool! Even if its 20naira its his mny and he made it legitimately not mny ritual lik u ppl

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by antimod: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
TWEETFELLA: who r dis ppl. Pls som1 shld explain cos im new here.
They are a bunch of goons! Who call the shots on this forum! Nerds and geek no doubt! Most likely 0 social life! Hope that answers your question!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by greggng: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please some of you should stop blaming rochas on this one. There is no land in Imo state..so Amenike has no reason to blame him. Rochas is not a fraud like the fee dee fee governors.He was desperate to buy a land and he has gotten what he is looking for. If he had hired a good lawyer at the onset, he will not be in this problem. The lawyer ought to have sighed the land with a view to finding out if it is government property or not..All hope is not lost yet....let him petition gej and efcc. As a star he will get his fund back.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ugoezeik(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
something is really wrong wit some path of igbo nation, d poor boy is out there sweating himself for dis mny and some wicked dudes r here planning hw to wreck him down. Amadioha wil visit u all one by one

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Wisdytech(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Download Four Free E-books On How To Make Real Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1881403/download-four-free-e-books-how
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by stagger: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
greggng: Please some of you should stop blaming rochas on this one. There is no land in Imo state..so Amenike has no reason to blame him. Rochas is not a fraud like the fee dee fee governors.He was desperate to buy a land and he has gotten what he is looking for. If he had hired a good lawyer at the onset, he will not be in this problem. The lawyer ought to have sighed the land with a view to finding out if it is government property or not..All hope is not lost yet....let him petition gej and efcc. As a star he will get his fund back.

Exactly my thoughts. The so-called PA must have sold him COMMITTED LAND and that is why before anyone buys land, the land must be investigated thoroughly. If he had paid Lawyer here just a tiny fraction of that money to do the needful, tory for no enter voicemail.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by halix239(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
these southeast pple re allergic to development. datz y they kip running to other regions to stay #Dummies

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Dindera(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=tellwisdom]Not even upto 50 million and he took to the media to cry..

like seriously undecided
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by otokx(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why are people mentioning Chime? Did Emenike give Chime any money?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't think Sullivan Chime should be blamed. Someone duped Emenike and he needs to fight to get his money back. Probably Emenike didn't go through the right channel to acquire the plots of land. I hope he gets his money back sha through the intervention of the governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Hembelembe: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobleval: Lol! You are funny.
just hit like n stop quoting
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hembelembe: just hit like n stop quoting
how is that your business?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by antimod: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's how one house of assembly member (family friend) (who use to sleep on the couch on he's visit to london)(before he entered power o) Yeah the guy chopped jj okocha for 125mill! Used that money to send all he's children abroad! 1 boy 2girls! 1 of the girls ended up pregnant for a Jamaican! Seems these politician see footballers as easy targets! JJ okocha's useless anyway he deserves it adds no value to the community! #OkonjoIwealaBigAuntyOfLife #Double minister
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ramaju: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Niseamaka:

Do u know him?.
He is known for ... like that.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by MRLINGTON(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
If he had invested outside they would call him names..now he's home to help d gov't reduce unemployment nd dey wanna defraud him..if its me I'll take d matter to world court
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tell them its for poultry production, who knows they might give u back.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bros e pain me say u carry money go wrong place. U shud bought d land @ area outskrt or surrounding lagos. Can u c ur igbo brothers comin 2 lag & oda part of south west 2 invest? If u are interested emenike, I hv 15plots of land for u @ ibafo for that same amt without govt invasion. Nah wa 4 u!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
hungryboy: The are the three musketeers
The run this place,
the can stop u from visiting this site
so if u want to stay here for a long time don't cross their paths
smileysmiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
I do hope he gets his cash back ooo...wonders neva ceases:/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match / Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. / Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.