Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,896 members, 7,922,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury (14066 Views)

NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Pic: Nigeria's Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by iluvweed(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2014
angry
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by sanmtiago(m): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2014
When I hav one I will tell u if its luxury or necessity grin
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Private jets are not for luxury as Nigerians have turned it. It is for top executives that are time conscious and that tend to work from air.
For others its ideal you hire one when there is need for it than to own one which costs so much to maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by otss(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Truth is bitter
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2014
luxury...
it is better to use the money to cater for needy people
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Infomizer(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2014
cramjones: One wonders the direction Nigeria is going...A country in which the map is being redrawn by haramites, christians and moderate muslims beheaded, our soldiers flee to Cameroun in fear of the harmaites, our AirForce bombs its own barracks "mistakenly" and what people argue about is if a private jet is a luxury or necessity. An industry (private jet) that has been funded by money meant for the people, and those people that are being stolen from either in the churches or in government come and makes senseless argument, and block head moderators makes this front page, while the nation bathes in blood in Bama? Quite preposterous to say the least! A people truly deserves the leadership the get! Nonesense!

CramJones

A rather negative outlook, I must say. What will it change if the FP is inundated with the gory stories of our leaders' incompetence?

@Topic
I would rather jet around privately when I have the means, any day, any time. The key thing is truly to be able to even live above the means.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by YoursGEJ(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Necessity indeed. I know say one of these so call ed MOG Don pay this writer. If dem say na because of their congregations, OK no be their mate, Jonah for Bible, enter belle of fish to reach him destination? grin

Make them fly Arik jare

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: i hope oyedepo knows about this.

One private is good but 4 private jets is pure greed.

#oyedepo, eating people's tithe since 1960.

Lol It's called Ministry's Jet not his "personal" own... Its for Ministry work so if he's away on one, Others can carry Other pastors to where they are sent to go to.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2014
YoursGEJ: Necessity indeed. I know say one of these so call ed MOG Don pay this writer. If dem say ja because of their congregations, OK no be their mate, Jonah for Bible, enter belle of fish to reach him destination? grin

Make them fly Arik jare

Was he not on a ship before the storm You funny ooo. with all this DELAYED FLIGHT? Bro trust me If you have the money you'll buy it. why you no tell Aliko Dangote make him use Aero...
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
Pure and refined luxury.

This is 2014. What meeting?

Teleconference has bridged that physical divide long time ago.

It is still cheaper to buy emergent business class ticket to meet appointment compared to the annual parking fees of the jets.

What does Oyedepo need 4 jets for? How many times does that frog eye travel in a month?

I blame the idi.ots supporting his flamboyant lifestyle

\

Watching......
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by nickz(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2014
necessity; when iwanna get 'gravitational disabled org4sm' grin grin
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Raiders: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2014
If you have the money to buy and maintain a jet, I don't see it as a waste of money. you only live life once so enjoy your money
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by DaWorshiper(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Which kind necessity?? It can never be a necessity, just a waste of money.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by frodobee: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2014
dey dia. poverty na bastard.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by alaladakosta(f): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2014
cr8v: I have always known that the church is ahead of the world in wisdom. I have always known that one day history will vindicate Bishop Oyedepo and co who in a bid to fulfill their callings have crossed limitations of religion and a poverty mindset to do the unusual. These people travel the world over to preach the Gospel in fulfillment of the prophecy that every nation will hear the Gospel before the end. They realize that there is no more time and everything ,ust he done as fast as possible and jet can ne a leverage. The world doesn't know their itinary but would prefer to criticize. The worst is fellow Christians who joined the debit in the camp of the accuser of the brethren

Sorry bro, you not smart at all.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by timilehing(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Necessity if you have the money
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by iamord(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2014
cr8v: I have always known that the church is ahead of the world in wisdom. I have always known that one day history will vindicate Bishop Oyedepo and co who in a bid to fulfill their callings have crossed limitations of religion and a poverty mindset to do the unusual. These people travel the world over to preach the Gospel in fulfillment of the prophecy that every nation will hear the Gospel before the end. They realize that there is no more time and everything ,ust he done as fast as possible and jet can ne a leverage. The world doesn't know their itinary but would prefer to criticize. The worst is fellow Christians who joined the debit in the camp of the accuser of the brethren

I scrolled back up just because of you , I thought I strayed into the religious section! Well be it there know the time is near and they need to touch more life its good for them. The basic reason why they have a jet is because of beating the airport traffic and packaging.. Of course they are also business men.. Any person tropping out of the country constantly for business, shows .. And your income meets it needs such.. Don't make this religious pls

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by iamord(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
alaladakosta:

Sorry bro, you not smart at all.

Its a female ooo

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by McLuhan(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014

The idea of owning four private jets so that you can preach the gospel to the poor is pure ostentation and smacks of hypocrisy. Most business executives seldom have the need to maintain such an expensive fleet, although keeping one or two would be understood in some cases. Such splurges are particularly inappropriate among people who claim to represent the One who taught his followers to sell what they have and give the proceeds to the poor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
it depends on the schedule,and affordability.

If the person sees it as a necessity,and can't afford it,no problem.

If its just for show off,then it becomes a luxury.

Most owners in Nigeria bought Jet just for show off,I doubt if their schedule is that tight to warrant such.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Jesuspistol(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
The average travelers who think its luxury are poverty inspired

If you can afford and maintain it, why shouldn't u have 1. Its like having a private car, its just dat u're richer...period.

For those who think its luxury.. I've always said if they come across a person such as Pastor E.A Adeboye and he prophesies 2 them saying U will own a jet. Won't they claim it and look forward to when the prophecy would manifest?

But the fact is even if God comes down and give same prophecy and they keep seeing the purchase of a jet as an unnecessary luxury, the prophecy will never manifest and they'll remain jetless and critical to the rich ones who can afford it.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by themmydhayhor(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
chidimmaaa: I would have said luxury but then, with the way public airlines have bin crashing, its better u have urs and, it makes things a whole lot easier for u. No one is delay ur flight but just u and, u dnt av to sit near an annoying passenger

So private jet don't crash?

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by oppinionated(f): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2014

kindly shut up right now. If they were hopping on those jets to go to cuba or mainland china or even saudi arabia then it won't bé an issue but they travel to conduct BUSINESS on those flights or go to countries who already have established christian religions like the US and Britain. What is now the point?

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by alobam1: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2014

See them ohhh..For those of you supporting Oyedepo and co for buying private jets.This is for you..The Pope,which is the head of the Catholic church travels on Public transport..Air Italia..The pope is the leader of the world's biggest Christian denomination,Yet he travels on Public transport..Who is much more revered,more known,more busier between the Pope and the local champions we have here..Oyedepo,adeboyo,orisejafor,etc..

7 Likes

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by GbengaPs(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2014
hemartins: Unnecessary luxury.
I'll believe your statement when you become a billionaire in dollars and you still dont have one.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by McLuhan(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2014
alobam1:

See them ohhh..For those of you supporting Oyedepo and co for buying private jets.This is for you..The Pope,which is the head of the Catholic church travels on Public transport..Air Italia..The pope is the leader of the world's biggest Christian denomination,Yet he travels on Public transport..Who is much more revered,more known,more busier between the Pope and the local champions we have here..Oyedepo,adeboyo,orisejafor,etc..
God bless you. Don't mind the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by mencade5(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
impactz:

Lol It's called Ministry's Jet not his "personal" own... Its for Ministry work so if he's away on one, Others can carry Other pastors to where they are sent to go to.
his son his taking over from him not david abioye.

Why? I dont think this is church business.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by GbengaPs(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2014
fruqsy: Seriously,it's only a luxury when you don't have money to get it...it becomes a necessity when you have the money and you see your fellow thiefs showing off with it,cause you'll also need it to boost your social g.p(status)
Fellow thieves? Are u kidding? Na wa for you ooo. Is it only thieves that can afford a private jet
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by GbengaPs(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2014
flyca:
pls don't acquire one by people's common wealth, because they are gullible to you as spiritual head. Its fraud!
Hmmmmmmnnnn I think I feel what you feel.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: his son his taking over from him not david abioye.

Why? I dont think this is church business.

Who told you his son is taking over meanwhile David Abioye is Vice President. that means if He stop being the President, Abioye will also not become Vice...
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by 100Cents: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2014
I prefer private jet travel.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine Ticket / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.