Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (19632 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by dasanchez1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
lexylexy: @op, pls what is the meaning of unlocked phone in the description given above and how does one avoid importing branded phones from US.
buy branded phones from US because, it's original. From my experience on a thread, dont buy branded phones like samsung,nokia on China websites.
Hope this helps.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
lexylexy: @op, pls what is the meaning of unlocked phone in the description given above and how does one avoid importing branded phones from US.

Unlocked phones to my knowledge means it is not locked to any network.
To avoid importing branded phones,it is better you go for international version.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
shawn5ng: I salute the initiator of this thread but then we will like you to explain to us step by step from start to finish just like elmatto taught us on do it yourself importation which am a benefactor of it.
Over to you
thank you

I'm not that good at that but like people to be asking me question but I will try doing according to your wish.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
dasanchez1: buy branded phones from US because, it's original. From my experience on a thread, dont buy branded phones like samsung,nokia on China websites.
Hope this helps.

Branded phones that are not locked to any network is good.
The last at & t z10 I bought from usa which is not locked to any network is doing fine.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nafizzey(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Okay nice thread. I do have both EBay and Nigerian Paypal account but never made any purchase due to something am skeptical abt.
Must the address one use to open his bank account be exactly same as that of PayPal account address before one would be able to purchase on EBay successful.?

Reason am asking is at the moment my Paypal & Bank account address differs & planning to make purchase soon.
Pls I need elaboration to avoid mistakes when Making order....tnx
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

You are welcome!
You can surely do using all those private shippers(those that are not well known yet you understand) that have office(s) in Nigeria.My advise for you is to look for one closer to you.
Myus is very good if you are the type of person that ship fragile,expensive and bulky packages because they are very experienced.Government agencies will also respect your package because their name "ACCESS USA LLC" on its own is a brand that will give your package respect in such way that they won't see it as those yahoo yahoo package though they might still tell to provide evidences that you really paid for the items with your money meaning you must thread legally.
With MYUS although we have other ones like myamericanshipper,shoptomydoor,shippyme etc,the more the weight of your package,the more economical your shipping fee will be.

Let others ask question because I'm that good when it goods to bringing up things myself but it will surely keep coming in as much I see question(s) dropped.
tanx u for your quiet response, another question is how can one identify a real seller on ebay, to avoid lossing!
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nafizzey: Okay nice thread. I do have both EBay and Nigerian Paypal account but never made any purchase due to something am skeptical abt.
Must the address one use to open his bank account be exactly same as that of PayPal account address before one would be able to purchase on EBay successful.?

Reason am asking is at the moment my Paypal & Bank account address differs & planning to make purchase soon.

Good!Before I answer your question,have you verified your PayPal account.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
tugrow: tanx u for your quiet response, another question is how can one identify a real seller on ebay, to avoid lossing!

You are welcome!
Do check the rating of the seller and as well his/her buyers' feedbacks.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by greatestman(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Same problem with her, but my paypal Account is verified is it still safe to transaction?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by greatestman(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Please you made mention of the quality of goods/products in ebay is better than the one sell in china ecommerce marchant (I want to be skeptical about that). Reason because some sellers i saw on Aliexpress (China), I still see them in e-bay with about 99.1 positive rating and as their Top seller. And it is thesame product they are selling both on ebay and Aliexpress my question is does that mean they manufacture thesame product with different quality for sell on ebay?

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nafizzey(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Yes I have Waiting....,...
Thank you Sir
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Businesslocator(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2014
invest via atm card or perfect money
and get paid after 7 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by greatestman(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Businesslocator: invest via atm card or perfect money
and get paid after 7 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja.

Anyone that promote e-invest in Nairaland is a scammer and in no circumstance, should anyone do any kind of transaction with the person. they are scammers run for your life they, dupe me of my hard earn money and posterity will deal with you guys. I urge the moderator and the super moderator to ban this handle they are the bad eggs of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
greatestman: Please you made mention of the quality of goods/products in ebay is better than the one sell in china ecommerce marchant (I want to be skeptical about that). Reason because some sellers i saw on Aliexpress (China), I still see them in e-bay with about 99.1 positive rating and as their Top seller. And it is thesame product they are selling both on ebay and Aliexpress my question is does that mean they manufacture thesame product with different quality for sell on ebay?

You are right!
Concerning the quality being sold on ebay,I can't real say much on that.Kindly do your research.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
greatestman:

Same problem with her, but my paypal Account is verified is it still safe to transaction?

Make sure you use the billing address on your PayPal as your shipping address.
Most sellers like shipping to billing and confirmed addresses.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

You are welcome!
Do check the rating of the seller and as well his/her buyers' feedbacks.
tanx very much, lucky for me, my payoneer master card arrived yesteday, pls boss i wan to ask, can i load this card with uba africard? If no what are the process or method of loading this card
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2014
tugrow: tanx very much, lucky for me, my payoneer master card arrived yesteday, pls boss i wan to ask, can i load this card with uba africard? If no what are the process or method of loading this card

For a new card,one of the easiest way of loading it for the first time is via the USA Bank that comes with it either from earnings from business that pays via ACH like clickbank and the likes.
You can also use the usa bank account to open a verified usa paypal account,transfer money into the paypal from your Nigeria Paypal after which you should launch a withdrawal into the usa bank account linked and confirmed with your usa paypal.
The money will reflect in your payoneer card within 3 to 4 days.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nafizzey(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Nafizzey: Okay nice thread. I do have both EBay and Nigerian Paypal account but never made any purchase due to something am skeptical abt.

@Op Please kindly do justice to my Question. ..
Yes my PayPal is verified already
tnx
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Make sure you use the billing address on your PayPal as your shipping address.
Most sellers like shipping to billing and confirmed addresses.

See this @ Nafizzey

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by bobojoshua(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

For a new card,one of the easiest way of loading it for the first time is via the USA Bank that comes with it either from earnings from business that pays via ACH like clickbank and the likes.
You can also use the usa bank account to open a verified usa paypal account,transfer money into the paypal from your Nigeria Paypal after which you should launch a withdrawal into the usa bank account linked and confirmed with your usa paypal.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shawn5ng(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some of the sellers on ebay shows they manufacture in china. Does that mean they will ship from china or do they have branch office in USA
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
shawn5ng: Some of the sellers on ebay shows they manufacture in china. Does that mean they will ship from china or do they have branch office in USA

Do check the location of the item.
Some do have it available in USA while some will ship directly from China which you will also confirm looking at the "estimated delivery date."
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

oga boss i really dnt get this your explanation, can you break them down, and pls cant we used the uba africa
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by rawe45: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks for this new thread. My only question is what are the cheaper ways of shipping you mentioned in your post?...
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by solbash11(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2014
tugrow: oga boss i really dnt get this your explanation, can you break them down, and pls cant we used the uba africa

@ tugrow...alright bro let me assist the op here.

I believe what the op is trying to explain to you is that if your payoneer card is just newly issued to you or you want to make use of it for the first time, you won't be allowed to transfer funds into the card directly from your Nigerian local bank account by payoneer, Unless you used the payoneer debit card to receive some money from any of their partner company in the USA (e.g PayPal) through the US payment service that comes with the card if you've activated the service.

Payoneer requires that you must have used the US Payment service to load money unto the debit card for up to 3 transactions before they can enable your debit card for private loading (I.e. adding money with your Nigerian local bank ATM VISA/Master card)

However, it's possible for you to fund your payoneer debit card through the US payment service using PayPal, and to do that you must do the following:

1. Setup a USA PayPal account and Verify the account using the bank account information on the US payment service that came with your payoneer debit card. Make sure you've activated the service.

2. Setup another another Nigerian PayPal account. Here you may use your trusted family/friends info to create the account and also use the person's Nigerian local bank issued ATM debit Visa/Master card details to Verify this PayPal account.

3. After both accounts are successfuly set up, to fund that USA PayPal account, you can send a payment request invoice from the USA PayPal account to the Nigerian PayPal account you created using the PROXY info.

4. Pay the invoice you've pending in that your Nigerian PayPal acct using the Nigerian bank ATM card which you've linked to that PayPal acct. Make sure you have enough money available in the bank account before attempting this.

5. Once the payment is successful, the funds you have paid with the invoice will be available in that your USA PayPal account. NOW you can WITHDRAW that funds into your US bank provided to you by the payoneer US Payment service that you've already linked to that your USA PayPal account.

Note: It will take NOT more than 3 days for the money to be available on that your payoneer account Debit MasterCard. You can also shop online on any website using the card details or even Withdraw your cash from any ATM in the world that support mastercard international.

ATTENTION: Use Payoneer at your own Risk because just of recent my $400 was fraudulently withdrawn from my account at a location in Canada without my knowledge, and I NEVER lost my card which is still kept safe in my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2014
tugrow: oga boss i really dnt get this your explanation, can you break them down, and pls cant we used the uba africa

Ok!Do you have your Payoneer USA Bank Account Details?
You can use any Nigeria Visa or Mastercard to load it via their Private Loading link but I'm sure it works for the very first time.
Read up more information on the Private Loading here at http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx and then try it out to see if it will work for the first time loading.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2014
rawe45: Thanks for this new thread. My only question is what are the cheaper ways of shipping you mentioned in your post?...

Are you in Lagos?If yes,you can source for private cargo companies among others in other states but those in Lagos charge lower rate because of their proximity to airport and seaport.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2014
solbash11:

@ tugrow...alright bro let me assist the op here.

I believe what the op is trying to explain to you is that if your payoneer card is just newly issued to you or you want to make use of it for the first time, you won't be allowed to transfer funds into the card directly from your Nigerian local bank account by payoneer, Unless you used the payoneer debit card to receive some money from any of their partner company in the USA (e.g PayPal) through the US payment service that comes with the card if you've activated the service.

Payoneer requires that you must have used the US Payment service to load money unto the debit card for up to 3 transactions before they can enable your debit card for private loading (I.e. adding money with your Nigerian local bank ATM VISA/Master card)

However, it's possible for you to fund your payoneer debit card through the US payment service using PayPal, and to do that you must do the following:

1. Setup a USA PayPal account and Verify the account using the bank account information on the US payment service that came with your payoneer debit card. Make sure you've activated the service.

2. Setup another another Nigerian PayPal account. Here you may use your trusted family/friends info to create the account and also use the person's Nigerian local bank issued ATM debit Visa/Master card details to Verify this PayPal account.

3. After both accounts are successfuly set up, to fund that USA PayPal account, [s]you can send a payment request invoice[/s] from the USA PayPal account to the Nigerian PayPal account you created [s]using the PROXY info.[/s]

4. Pay the invoice you've pending in that your Nigerian PayPal acct using the Nigerian bank ATM card which you've linked to that PayPal acct. Make sure you have enough money available in the bank account before attempting this.

5. Once the payment is successful, the funds you have paid with the invoice will be available in that your USA PayPal account. NOW you can WITHDRAW that funds into your US bank provided to you by the payoneer US Payment service that you've already linked to that your USA PayPal account.

Note: It will take NOT more than 3 days for the money to be available on that your payoneer account Debit MasterCard. You can also shop online on any website using the card details or even Withdraw your cash from any ATM in the world that support mastercard international.

ATTENTION: Use Payoneer at your own Risk because just of recent my $400 was fraudulently withdrawn from my account at a location in Canada without my knowledge, and I NEVER lost my card which is still kept safe in my house.

Thanks so much for this assistance but as point of correction,it is better fund be sent as GIFT/FRIEND to the USA PayPal account if funding for the first time because PayPal might hold the money if sent via invoice because that shows it is for goods/services.
He can contact me to fund his PayPal as GIFT/FRIEND from my highly rated USA PayPal account so as to prevent PayPal holding the money or having issue with that account.

He should create his paypal with proxy as well but use static USA Dedicated VPN IP which he can as well contact me for which is just N2,000 till January 4th 2015 that can be renewed by then.

Concerning the issue of Payoneer fund dissapearing,people should always leave money they can afford to loose or wait for more than 90 days for should in case their card got cloned and money withdrawn from another country although I'm sure Payoneer is really working on that issue.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Thanks so much for this assistance but as point of correction,it is better fund be sent as GIFT/FRIEND to the USA PayPal account if funding for the first time because PayPal might hold the money if sent via invoice because that shows it is for goods/services.
He can contact me to fund his PayPal as GIFT/FRIEND from my highly rated USA PayPal account so as to prevent PayPal holding the money or having issue with that account.

He should create his paypal with proxy as well but use static USA Dedicated VPN IP which he can as well contact me for which is just N2,000 till January 4th 2015 that can be renewed by then.

Concerning the issue of Payoneer fund dissapearing,people should always leave money they can afford to loose or wait for more than 90 days for should in case their card got cloned and money withdrawn from another country although I'm sure Payoneer is really working on that issue.
A very big tanx you to everyone who has contributed to my help, now i think, if i should have a nigeria paypal account only, that i can used it to pay in ebay wil be ok because i'm nt into any online biz., all i need is to buy thing to resell, so can i do with nigerian paypal, and my uba africard without the use of payoneer. Tanx
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by rawe45: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Are you in Lagos?If yes,you can source for private cargo companies among others in other states but those in Lagos charge lower rate because of their proximity to airport and seaport.

I'm not in Lagos but my question was "from USA /UK to nigeria
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
rawe45: .

I'm not in Lagos but my question was "from USA /UK to nigeria

Ok!I understand your question as there are shipping companies in Nigeria that have USA & UK offices where they can collect your package on your behalf.Send it down to their office in Nigeria where you can do a pick-up or tell them to send it to you.

Hope you understand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Debts: CBN Repays Banks Next Week, Naira May Rebound / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) / CBN Yet To Release Old Notes To Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.