Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (84258 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Oya nau. E don tey wey you slap me.grin

Oya bring ya face, make I slap you.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even if dem the shake my calabash for village I can't do dis.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by akoka: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
an so what....?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Oya bring ya face, make I slap you.
You never see my face?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by 1miccza: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
repogirl: My name is repogirl and am married with three kids.... smiley

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) bros you for look before you leap noooww.......
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kesterasonye1: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am so happy to see this and I think this girl is a good and respectful girl to make this guy do this for her, mehn this guy is sweet and romantic I wish u two a lovely days ahead....God pls Give me my own girl

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chinasaekperem: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
nnna eh, this one na long thing oooo, why not put the ring in her cup of wine.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by KMB: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

Wish una well o. Hope say no be set up sha
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mtchewwww. I go ask if he is high. How's this romantic now? The look he would get will make him rush stand up. Real Naija guys no dey form Americana biko. Romantic ko, bombastic ni. Whc kain embarrassment be this na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Druhill(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romeo and Juliet season 2.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tomiobj(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

Oga is brave oooo. I don't even av d courage to try dat one. If she sed no we wuld av been hearn a diff story today
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by komodapson(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.
Probably after contracting ebola.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by komodapson(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
repogirl: My name is repogirl and am married with three kids.... smiley
Naija babe...is dat all. Mehn u havent ans d simple waec ?.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by akoka: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
it cant b so romantic,like doing same in Sambisa,Gwoza&Buma.I dare any1
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by teehaywhyooh(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
IT'S A MALL NOT SHOPRITE undecided BECAUSE SHOPRITE IS IN THE MALL DOESN'T MAKE THE MALL SHOPRITE tongue

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink
Why would he do that?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
The ones wey them propose inside room never yield anytin talkless of u proposing outside,the flying objects will just act on ur matter!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: You never see my face?

Make I go find my glasses......Make us we wella; cos the slap I wan give you, Na the slap wey go dash you sheange ya life.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Make I go find my glasses......Make us we wella; cos the slap I wan give you, Na the slap wey go dash you sheange ya life.
So,you sef dey wear glass?shocked
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: So,you sef dey wear glass?shocked
Yes, I do....So what's wrong with the fact that I wear glasses?.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
Yes, I do....So what's wrong with the fact that I wear glasses?.
Never mind.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Never mind.lipsrsealed

Open that mouth, and speak angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Open that mouth, and speak angry angry angry angry
School don resume?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: School don resume?
You never ask me this same question before?.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Navalsadiq(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
These guy just they ley ley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kunlexiest: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
just imagine if the gurl had told him NO
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
You never ask me this same question before?.
Me? Chai!cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Me? Chai!cry
Hahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
Hahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Seems you have problem with your memory. This is the 3rd time you have mistaken me for someone else.undecided

I give up with you!angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Seems you have problem with your memory. This is the 3rd time you have mistaken me for someone else.undecided

I give up with you!angry

I beg your pardon?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

I beg your pardon?
danhumprey, why you wan provoke my girl friend na? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
frankben: danhumprey, why you wan provoke my girl friend na? angry

Abeg; leave him alone.....Mood swings

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.