Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,276 members, 7,940,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (84211 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Abeg; leave him alone.....Mood swings
hey.... Good evening.

Whats with danhumprey?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
frankben: hey.... Good evening.

Whats with danhumprey?

Mood swings
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

I beg your pardon?
Bullshìt! I don't know what's the matter with you. You keep mistaking me for someone else.angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Mood swings
Time of the Month,I guess. That explains your attitude toward me.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Bullshìt! I don't know what's the matter with you. You keep mistaking me for someone else.angry

That shouldn't warrant you to flip on me like that.....It was just an honest mistake....You aren't the first, nor will you be the last guy to get mistaken for someone esle.....You aren't special....Let that stick.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Time of the Month,I guess. That explains your attitude toward me.

Really....So who flip; Me or you?.... You obviously do need some rest; Lots of it.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Bullshìt! I don't know what's the matter with you. You keep mistaking me for someone else.angry
Get over it.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Charlesamino:
Lol, U sure say u pray ds prayer 4m ur heart?

from the deepest part of my heart
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
Get over it.
Great! Getting over it!undecided
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Really....So who flip; Me or you?.... You obviously do need some rest; Lots of it.
Flip? I didn't flip. You did.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

That shouldn't warrant you to flip on me like that.....It was just a honest. mistake....You aren't the first, nor will you be yhr last guy to get mistaken for someoneesle.....You aren't special....Let that stick.
I never said I was special. Damn it! There you go.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Missmossy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
How romantic! Good for them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Odunharry(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
how cme u get 616likes and mre coming just for this post
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by renimola(f): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Its nice bt to me I wldn't want my bf to propose to me in such a place...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by lovingD(m): 2:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Na one knee must touch the ground,instead of touci,
i guess love dey shack am for body wey make him forget
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2014
ikwoche:

from the deepest part of my heart
God grant u ur prayer ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by nopecin(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
What will be will be no matter what even if u propose to her inside the hole, if she go f**' ur gate man nothing go stop her...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by dBard: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
ROSYL: Another week; another public marriage proposal. Now that our collective narcissism has reached the point where “proposal planner” is a job that actually exists, we can all watch in horrified fascination as men succumb to yet another opportunity to outdo each other when it comes to impressing the Ladeez. Check out Damilola and Chris Attoh's shameful public poposal, on top pregnancy...I was really ashamed on their behalf.
Obviously, it was entirely done for those watching and not really for the benefit of the person being proposed to.

Every time I see one of those public proposals, I secretly wish she'd just say no. Not because I'm a cruel hater of other people's happiness, but just because it would serve the guy right for being so thoughtless as to ask such a personal and, for some, very important, question in a public place and for putting his intended wife-to-be on the spot.

A nice proposal on a quiet beach or after a good dinner is enough for me, if my boyfriend tried any of this big in public like in a crowded mall stuff he'd be dumped so fast his head would spin.

Note to men, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, public marriage proposals are almost always cringe-inducing manipulative and WE ARE SICK OF PRETENDING THEY ARE ADORABLE. Proposals are far better when they are private, and the woman doesn't have the pressure to say yes.

*looked at the pixs again* SMH* What an unromantic scene

Damn Right!
it is manipulative. Why put her in a position she can't say No.
Funny enuff, sometimes becos of d elaborate planning involved, d prospective fiancee actually gets t find out so every 'emotion' she expresses mite scripted.
I proposed to my girl on a quiet Valentine day in a nice hotel room,Without an audience n it was lovely. A few friends knew I was going t n dey were all calling in afterwards, n d response of her peeps wen she posted d pics online jst made it all lovely.
Proposals isn't for show, fad or no fad.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by unbreakableangel(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
O my God, dis is so romantic I Love it
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by offiahPman: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
dats gross!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Jhydey192(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

you nailed it!! See as your likes plenty sef
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by susanbussy(f): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tymax:
I will pardon you this one time. If you presume upon my tolerance you will be very sorry; to put it mildly. angry

for real? You are sooooooo delusional.......
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kushsy: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nollywood movie or real! Hemmm do I like it? Don't know
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Awesome
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Heycube(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
renimola: Its nice bt to me I wldn't want my bf to propose to me in such a place...

Am sure ur boifrnd wil not tell u wen and whr to propose to u. Propose is lik a surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by coolsegun2002: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
I understand the proposing part...I don't just fully comprehend the kneeling down part...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by iamnemo(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Babes, nice one o. Please riddle me this where you always the deceiver or the deceived?
SlyIg:
Man and woman ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.