Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Modified - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (19048 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by sheeshakay(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: DR. GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN

ECONOMY
1. Nigeria Debt profile was cleared by the Obasanjo Administration. As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.
2.The inflation rate in Nigeria was recorded at 8.30 percent in July of 2014
3. Nigeria import-Export ratio stand at 97%-3% in favor of Import
4. Under Jonathan, Hoarding, Black market, selling above approved price eg Fuel, Gas, Kerosene etc and all.

CORRUPTION:
1. Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"
7. $20b is allegedly missing from the treasury. Though the Finance Minister refuted the claim but admited that "about $10b is unremitted"

INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.

OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
The Government Promised 4 NEW Refineries in 2012 and upgrade of existing ones. Till DATE nothing has changed. Fuel Subsidy Import Bill stands at N1trn.

THE PRESS
The Government SIgned the Freedom of Information Bill into Law, which is plausible. But Cases of Military harrassing Pressmen and journalists on daily basis, That the Committee to Protect Journalists on August 22, 2014Warned of dire consequences should the infringement persist.(One begins to wonder the sincerity in the FOI law).
why compare an expertise wit an apprentice
Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
sheeshakay: why compare an expertise wit an apprentice
Like 7.Up, the difference is clear!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by sheeshakay(f): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: ok,if u like write cover 2 pages, dat won't stop me frm givin my vote to jonathan..na my own be dat
and who cares vote gej or dnt vote him its left for u but a reasonable person wont say dat not dat gej is corrupt but he doesnt hav d knowledge of been a president. and som pple ar der usin him lik a toy u see u gat to reason wella bfor u talk or u deny d fact

1 Like

Re: Modified by Katier00(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90: why compare sleep with death. the only person that ought to be compared with gej is anini. it's utter disrespect putting the general in the same sentence with the toilet waste oozing corruption lord of otueke.
Jesus, what was that, did you have a bad day?
Re: Modified by justineu(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
gists:

You are such a dumb fellow.
1) You have not provided evidence that Buhari is in charge of BH. We are more than 100% sure that you clueless master is the president and coward-n-chief (CnC) of Nigeria. He appointed Gen Ihejirika - an accuse BH sponsor
2) I have never praised, absorbed nor find excuses for boko haram. neither did I ever said I want bh to continue in there terror activities. YOU ARE BIG FOOL AND A BA$TARD IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A LINK FROM MY PROFILE THAT COUNTERS THIS!
3) You cannot pray for someone's condition to be like a situation s/he has been condemning. So your curse is not for me - it is going back to the sender.
4) You have been praising this administration and want it to go for a second term because you love it and it is perfect for you. So I join others in prayer for you that this condition to continue for you:
May GOD Almighty in HIS infinite power continue to make every aspect of your life which include but not limited to your finances be like Nigerian finance under gej; your health be like Nigerian health care under gej, your children education be like Nigerian education under gej, your security be like Nigerian security under gej, your happiness be like Nigerians happiness under gej and every other valuable aspect of your life not mentioned. AMEN
lol!! u are the bas.tard and foolish for not knwin dat the boko haram issue is makin gudluk regime to be slow, was buhari rigime very difficult like dis? If nt for dis boko haraam atleast we would av seen enov transformation in the economy..
I will say it again if u strongly belive dat bahari is innocent to my claim say Amen to wat I told u.... FOOL!! Anufia di ka gi

U av mouth to insult rite?
Re: Modified by justineu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: english is hard! Make i talk am 4 pidgin make u 4 undastand: d op say who do well pass btw gej and buhari. Jst choose or keep quiet.
frm wat I wrote e hard u to undastand say n gudluk I chose?
Re: Modified by Rexnegro(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
That's why I don't do politic especially naija politics all lies n scams
Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
tomakint:
grin grin grin you know what.......nigga be like.......

grin grin grin grin
This boy you bad o
Re: Modified by Ediskcab(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: More on the exploits of Thief Buhari.

$2.8 billion, oil money, got missing under the watch of Thief Buhari

The theft was so massive that Fela sang about the $2.8 billion missing oil money

Xactly d same type of lies ur mentors rub on d face of gullible Nigerians. Hw tasteless can ur sauce b? How cld 1 man have done dis without d whole of Nigeria knowing? Even alarms ur god grand father didn't do dis much 2 get a jail term. Keep deceiving Nigerians but I know if you had a relation who lost her life in d failed NIS recruitment scam, ur tune wld av bn totally diff.

5 Likes

Re: Modified by gen2briz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

may your life, destiny, business be runner the way gej is running the affairs of this nation can I get the loudest ise in the southern hemisphere.

Amin
Re: Modified by gists: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: lol!! u are the bas.tard and foolish for not knwin dat the boko haram issue is makin gudluk regime to be slow, was buhari rigime very difficult like dis? If nt for dis boko haraam atleast we would av seen enov transformation in the economy..
I will say it again if u strongly belive dat bahari is innocent to my claim say Amen to wat I told u.... FOOL!! Anufia di ka gi

U av mouth to insult rite?

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense and totaly against my position. I cannot say yes to something I campeign against and do not believe in and which is also an algation you have not proven.

You ignoramously said boko haram issue is makin gudluk regime to be slow thus prevnting/slowing economic transformation. let me ask you how has bh activities in the rural north eastern part of the country got to do with economic development? Apart from kano and Abuja, how many major cities that really contributes massively to the economic growth of the country has boko haram disturbed so far? How many activities of the terrorist have been recorded in the commercial nerve centers of the country namely onitsha, aba, port harcour, and of course Lagos. How many boko haram activity did he face as the gov of baylsa? What economic transformation did he leave behind in bayelsa?

Who told you Buhari's regime was not equally if not more difficult? It all depends on how you handle situations. People have posted the episodes of insurgent crises during buhari's regime. The way and manner he handled it made it look like piece of cake to f00ls like you. Same goes for OBJ and Yar'Adua - the manner in which they handled it make gej the weakest/dumbest president in the world who prefers to blame the oppositon for any challenge he faces even though he has all the nation's resources under his control.

Again, since this gov is th best according to you and have achieved giant strides, I pray for you one more time: May GOD Almighty in HIS infinite power continue to make every aspect of your life which include but not limited to your finances be like Nigerian finance under gej; your health be like Nigerian health care under gej, your children education be like Nigerian education under gej, your security be like Nigerian security under gej. AMEN

Oloshi oloriburuku jati jati ikeji eranko. anumanu

3 Likes

Re: Modified by justineu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
gists:

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense and totaly against my position. I cannot say yes to something I campeign against and do not believe in and which is also an algation you have not proven.

You ignoramously said boko haram issue is makin gudluk regime to be slow thus prevnting/slowing economic transformation. let me ask you how has bh activities in the rural north eastern part of the country got to do with economic development? Apart from kano and Abuja, how many major cities that really contributes massively to the economic growth of the country has boko haram disturbed so far? How many activities of the terrorist have been recorded in the commercial nerve centers of the country namely onitsha, aba, port harcour, and of course Lagos. How many boko haram activity did he face as the gov of baylsa? What economic transformation did he leave behind in bayelsa?

Who told you Buhari's regime was not equally if not more difficult? It all depends on how you handle situations. People have posted the episodes of insurgent crises during buhari's regime. The way and manner he handled it made it look like piece of cake to f00ls like you. Same goes for OBJ and Yar'Adua - the manner in which they handled it make gej the weakest/dumbest president in the world who prefers to blame the oppositon for any challenge he faces even though he has all the nation's resources under his control.

Again, since this gov is th best according to you and have achieved giant strides, I pray for you one more time: May GOD Almighty in HIS infinite power continue to make every aspect of your life which include but not limited to your finances be like Nigerian finance under gej; your health be like Nigerian health care under gej, your children education be like Nigerian education under gej, your security be like Nigerian security under gej. AMEN

any way back to sender..
I will stil say it again,if u believe buhari hands is clean pls shout amen
May ur life, hustle in life and carrear be set ablaze d way his hammerin d NE if u truly believe buhari is innocent.Amen
Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:
may my life be manage the way he manage corruption and the economy.

if buhari was an ideal leader,pls say amen or ameen to this;
anago,i pray may ur life be manage the way buhari managed nigeria.

just put amen,amin or ameen to it with ur sincere mind
Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
atlwireles:
Even within the army,when he was placed under arrest, not one single commander, came to his rescue. That was the level of disdain people had for him.

that guy was so bad.
pls read this salient fact
www.nairaland.com/1883338/facts-why-major-gen-buhari
Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
nagoma:

LOL ! You are really funny >: grin So IBB is now your Gold Standard?

did i said so?
none of them was good but IBB was better than that fanatic emir and sectional leader.
IBB had to jailed him and refused him to attend him mothers burial,facts!
Re: Modified by JEITO: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Ofe ku si aso-rock ni.
gbagaun!!!
Re: Modified by LeStylo: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
PetroDolla3: Don't make definite conclusions about anything based merely on what you read online. HThe Rawlings phenomenon is much more complex that what you will get from the Internet. Yes, I am Ghanaian and I am not one of his fans, but some Ghanaians have a great deal of respect for him. so don't go spreading lies that all Ghanaians hate him because of what you read on the Internet

Thanks PetroDolla3 for some basic political class here.
Just as Nkrumah is father of independent Ghana, so is Rawlings father of modern Ghana. He saved Ghana from the brink and he's loved and respected for it.
Re: Modified by LeStylo: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
gists:

Mehn...Guy you're baaaaadt oooo grin grin grin
Re: Modified by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
As a southerner I am ashamed of Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
lyricalpontiff: As a southerner I am ashamed of Jonathan

Goodluck on your opinion brother. grin
Re: Modified by tomakint: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
lyricalpontiff: As a southerner I am ashamed of Jonathan
As a Southerner, I am ashamed of you!

1 Like

Re: Modified by ayukdaboss(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
As a Southerner, I am ashamed of you!
As a Southerner I'm ashamed of you too

2 Likes

Re: Modified by justineu(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2014
gists:

WHy back to sender? Its a simple honest prayer that God should make your life like what gej has achieved in Nigeria as you claimed. I wonder why it is difficult for you to say amen. So you don't want this type of achievement in your life and you want us to vote for the [b]shoe[/b]clueless one again.

Read the two sentences your self and realy think hard if the two lines go together.

Don't mind the guy. Gej is the best yet he could not say amen to a prayer that will tailor his life after gej's achievements.
y is it hard to say Amen to wat I sent to u? If u tink ur buhari hands is clean nd his innocent while gudluk is d bad man dere
Re: Modified by enigmang: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
gists:

If you will say AMEN to that of Buhari's regime..... i'd gladly say amen to that of GEJ's........
these guys are all politicians...we dey here they kill ourselves ..
Re: Modified by gists: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
enigmang:

If you will say AMEN to that of Buhari's regime..... i'd gladly say amen to that of GEJ's........
these guys are all politicians...we dey here they kill ourselves ..

Read the guy's sentences again and decide if it makes sense:

Is GMB hammering NE? No body has come out to prove he is involved with bh. Even the mumu-ish justineu didn't provide a shred of evidence to link GMB to bh.

BTW, I have never praised or made excuses for boko haram. I have always critise boko haram. Why on earth should I or anybody say amen to a condition that we have been criticizing and begging the government to use its resources to stop?

This is what he should have written: May God provide securty for my life the way GMB provided security for Nigeria during his tenure. May God fight any insurgent planning to disturb my life the way GMB fought insurgents in Nigeria during his tenure.

If he said this, it will make sense and you can accuse me of not saying amen. You cannot accuse anyone of not saying amen to something s/he has been criticizing. But is the height of hypocrisy and f00lishment not to say amen to a prayer fashioned toward what you have been praising and clamoring for more.

I believe I have said enough on this.
Re: Modified by Imokay: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
I think an average Nigerian likes the way things are. Honestly, like Lagbaja rightly said in is Mumu song. We are all afraid of what will challenge our corrupt nature. We criticize the good and embrace the evil. We deserve our leaders, honestly. As election day is drawing near vot aree for anyone you like, feel free to lock yourself in for 4-8years. Enjoy the atmosphere of insecurity,uncertainty and more and then I believe,your soul will be satisfied.
The rot is not in government alone, it's in all Nigerian (as school principals) they will tell you how parents lobby for special centers to be arranged. Is that Jonathan too? We are corrupt and we are afraid that a regime like Buhari might fight it and it's just better to continue on the lenient path.
This is not about religion or geopolitical region....as some people have turned it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. / Oby Ezekwesili At WEF: Xenophobia Caused By African Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.