Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,777 members, 7,952,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67510 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Oya, tell us your village that has 930K people! grin grin grin grin

What village?
Well that's when you're done showing us the followings;

1) Where in the world, a modern city is devoid of basic amenities. grin

2) Who calls a society with 720k "largely populated".

3) Also where population is the only determinant of a city.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gamesmart:

Bros, do you just pick accusations from thin air and throw it like this?

Nah! I didn't mean that statement.

Take a chill! grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I agree it disadvantages women, but I don't think it's cruel.

Ohhhh!

EnlightenedSoul, you finally decided to stop dodging and now see the logic of how a law is inherently bias despite it being equally applicable to both sexes?

Cut the crap about it not being cruel. You know it is cruel but you are just trying to save face from your illogicality.

When women are put in a position where they suffer for their biological settings and have to end up being dependent on others when they are capable of self-dependence in the right environment, that is CRUEL!

So cut the crap!

I will not dwell on this because I am eager to rubbish your logic with more in the arsenal. I am confident you have learnt the first lesson that destroys your selfish and sexist logic.

This was just a starter, we still have the Entree coming.

Now to the moronic law and why it is wrong.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

[s]says the bas.tard that claims to live in FRANKFURT grin grin grin

And yet cannot decipher German number plates?? U are a waste of space

igbo man go to sleep abeg

i will let Sagamite eat you for supper grin grin grin[/s]

What German number plates? Are you hallucinating?

Please sagamite, if you really want our "trivial" discourse to continue don't quote this drunken thief again.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Take a chill! grin

You were panicking under the pummeling? grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You were panicking under the pummeling? grin grin grin grin

I've not even started and you're already being restive!

By the time I'm done with you, you'll drop your primitive style of thinking into the cesspit. grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Please illustrate the cruelty in this law.

As for your example, I don't know if you're pulling things from your own life, but how one breaks up is a personal thing. Anyone, man or woman, can choose to be direct or indirect. I've always been direct myself.

I don't think the law you mentioned is cruel. If someone is not coming to work, or has frequent tardies, the employer has every right to fire them.

I'm more concerned with your logic tbh...

This moronic law is cruel and sexist because:

1) It is not really and feasibly applicable to both sexes
2) It transfers responsibility for one sex on the other despite the other sex being an adult
3) It leaves a loophole for malicious claims for one sex (not the other) or passes power to one sex to use as a weapon on another

To summarise, a law that has more damage on one party out of both sexes is cruel.

Simple fcking logic!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

I've not even started and you're already being restive!

By the time I'm done with you, you'll drop your primitive style of thinking into the cesspit. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, you mean you had not started? grin

So you were just absorbing all the pummeling to psyche yourself up? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

says the bas.tard that claims to live in FRANKFURT grin grin grin

And yet cannot decipher German number plates?? U are a waste of space

igbo man go to sleep abeg

i will let Sagamite eat you for supper grin grin grin

The person is dead meat! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

face SAGAMITE and stop deflecting from the beating he is giving u tonite dunce

u are finished grin grin grin grin

The person runs from Sagamite.

Dem no born am well to face my questions. Na panic station be that. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Ohhhh!

EnlightenedSoul, you finally decided to stop dodging and now see the logic of how a law is inherently bias despite it being equally applicable to both sexes?

Cut the crap about it not being cruel. You know it is cruel but you are just trying to save face from your illogicality.

When women are put in a position where they suffer for their biological settings and have to end up being dependent on others when they are capable of self-dependence in the right environment, that is CRUEL!

So cut the crap!

I will not dwell on this because I am eager to rubbish your logic with more in the arsenal. I am confident you have learnt the first lesson that destroys your selfish and sexist logic.

This was just a starter, we still have the Entree coming.

Now to the moronic law and why it is wrong.

Stop telling me what I think! I stand by my statement. If a company prefers hiring a certain demographic based on [maternity] age, that is their prerogative. The same profiling affects the older working population, and it's also based on profit. It's not CRUEL, it's REALITY.

Lol@ learnt my lesson and "sexist".
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Stop telling me what I think! I stand by my statement. If a company prefers hiring a certain demographic based on age, that is their prerogative. The same profiling affects the older working population, and it's also based on profit. It's not CRUEL, it's REALITY.

Lol@ learnt my lesson and "sexist".

So we don't need any laws that protect women from such situations?

We should leave it as company's prerogatives? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, you mean you had not started? grin

So you were just absorbing all the pummeling to psyche yourself up? grin grin grin grin grin

Your assignments;

1) Show us where in the world, a modern city is devoid of basic amenities. grin

2) Show us who calls a society with 720k "largely populated".

3) Also show us where population is the only determinant of a city.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Your assignments;

Your mission:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

[s]EAT HIM ALIVE grin grin grin

iconize may you rest in PIECES grin grin grin grin[/s]

Have you had supper? If no, go and scavenge some dustbins in Lagos you'll definitely find something to hold you up.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Take a chill! grin

Okay, define what a city is and then what a modern city is.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gamesmart:

You are trying to task the brain of a person too hardly? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Your mission:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Run to where? Your "modern city" with no basic amenities? grin grin grin grin grin

Mister man, answer the questions below!

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

samething you posted hours ago grin grin

you are DONE FOR grin grin

ur life is destroyed grin grin

SAGAMITE PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON HIS POOR SOUL grin grin

I know you wont listen but I beg you grin grin grin

I am going to gut and kill the person.

NO MERCY!

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

So we don't need any laws that protect women from such situations?

We should leave it as company's prerogatives? grin grin grin grin grin

You sound hella naive.

Sure, the laws exist. But there's little point to it as there is no way to prove it's why you weren't hired. It's the same with race, sex, creed, age, personality. Companies can still avoid hiring you based on the above despite there being laws on it.

I got laid off at my old job a few months ago, and there was this worker who'd worked there 12+ years that was going on and on about ageism. He can't prove it was the reason he was let go, but we could all bet it was.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gamesmart:

Not when you've not listed those services a city should provide and also tell me how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Run to where? Your "modern city" with no basic amenities? grin grin grin grin grin

Mister man, answer the questions below!

person, you now want to be using "modern".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o!

My head o!

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

I am going to gut and kill the person.

NO MERCY!

Talk about delusions! grin

Even with your invented logics, I'm still slaying you.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Gamesmart: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Not when you've not listed those services a city should provide and also tell me how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.

Services are what modern cities provide.

What I asked for is the definition of a city and a modern city.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.