Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary (1380 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary by emma2ways(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello peeps
I will be coming to budapest this month . I want to know where Nigerias are the city . so they can show me around the city
It my first time....
Re: Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary by redcliff: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bros or madame, nobody would have that kind of time for you if they are not going to gain amything from you. #fact
Re: Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary by kroomtravels: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2014
emma2ways: Hello peeps
I will be coming to budapest this month . I want to know where Nigerias are the city . so they can show me around the city
It my first time....
Most nigerians male you would see in budapest are probably there to take asylum, or used hungary as their point of entry into europe. Hungary is not popular to nigerians interms of making money unless you got admission into one of its universities. U can call me 4 cheap fares though and hotel reservation over there.
Wish you all the best bro
Re: Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary by kennybuda: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2014
@Emma, I will like to know if the embassy still require tax refrence for visiting visa. If you are in budapest go to Lagos Africa in nepsinhaz street you will meet Nigerians lots of them.
Re: Hello Peeps In Budapest, Hungary by emma2ways(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm currently in South Africa.. i got my visa here.... I'm not planing to stay in Hungary just over night or 2days.
I just want to hook with Nigarias before i leave

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Strange Airports Around The World / Arik Air: Has Anyone Had Such Experience? / Is There Penalty Overstaying Another ECOWAS Country As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.