Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: (8744 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:32am On Oct 28, 2008
Pre-Orders! Pre-Orders! Pre-orders! Pre-order your car Directly from the USA!

How many times have you heard those words and nothing comes out of it? Too many?
Well, Babeisme is here to change that.
don't miss out on this Special X-mas Rush service at absolutely no additional cost to you.

Recieve your car/SUV before Dec. 25th 2008!

Because of the holiday season rush, The ports in the USA are getting congested and back-logged, However, Babeisme has the best shipping agents in America, Yes, in America and can pull some strings for your cars to be delivered by XMAS!!!
Did i mention that Babeisme has Ridiculously Cheap Deals on ABSOLUTELY clean rides?
Check out our past threads and see for yourself. Watch out for November Delivery Testimonies coming out soon!

And Did i hear someone say 45 days or less delivery was impossible? Well, babeisme has done it before and can do it again.
Thanks to Nairaland, I have recieved numerous emails and inquiries about pre-orders, so I decided to give back to Nairalanders.

As an Xmas Special, I am giving out FREE I-PHONES 16GB (TOUCH SCREEN) PHONES. With excellent features like WI-FI internet service (so you can stay tuned to nairaland even when Nepa strikes  cheesy), I-pod, I- movies etc

Note: one I-Phone per pre-ordered vehicle , order 2 cars, get 2 I-Phones. one for you, one for Madam  wink

Hurry, offer ends soon.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by keba(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2008
What a mouth watering offer cheesy cheesy . ride on Babeisme, i wish you the best of luck in your sales.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by toba1909(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2008
Babeisme,
Can u send your pre-order details to alao_diran@yahoo.com?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2008
i say dis december go yato jooooooooooo cool!

u owe me a phone o wink
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2008
Hi,nice offer for the december rush,so wats gonna be GAME on an 06'honda accord lx.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ keba, thanks for the wishes. God bless.

@ Toba, check your email in the next 15 minutes. However, there is nothing hidden in our pre-order arrangements. You pay me 30% upfront, the balance is due upon receipt of your car, in 40 days or less!!!

@ coolguyz, Yes oh! By the way, i have a surprise for u. i'll call u soon. And your Iphone--uhhm we'll see cos the offer just started yeaterday wink wink tongue

@ babs2aroks, an 06 accord Lx, we can probably do for 2.5-2.7. However, why go for an 06 when babeisme can get you an 07 for absolutely the same price. Yes, same price, i'll upgrade you to an 07. Your a big boy sir, you deserve it wink grin
email me your number or send me an email, and i'll email u my number.

@ everyone else, hurry while offer lasts
thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by busynett: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
How much can u get a 4runner Limited edition 2002/2003 pre-order, my email is busynett@hotmail.com

Regards
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi busynett,

Thanks for your interest in our pre-order arrangements. For a 2002/2003 4 runner, we can do it for btw 2.0-2.3m. Pls note that this is an estimate, when we agree on a deal, we'll know the actual cost.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by MrCrackles(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
Busynett, i would do the same car for you delivered inside a timescale of 7days and at a price of about 1.5million naira?!

Deal?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Bblak(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
I love ur style babeisme.kip it up dia cool

I'm in need of a good tokunbo car budget 500k.pls kip me posted as soon as possible.my e-mail is biola288@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by busynett: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
babeisme:

Hi busynett,

Thanks for your interest in our pre-order arrangements. For a 2002/2003 4 runner, we can do it for between 2.0-2.3m. please note that this is an estimate, when we agree on a deal, we'll know the actual cost.

Hello babeisme,

That price is way above my budget, what about dropping my spec down to 2001/2002?

Rgds
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ bblak, for 500k, ur better-off buying a car in nigeria already because only cars 2000 and above can enter naija for now and with that budget, it'll be kinda hard. If you want, i can link you up with a dealer in nigeria that might be able to find you a good car within your budget. email me.

@ busynett, for 01/02 possibly, we can do it for 1.8m. tell me your budget and i'll give you more options to consider.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

Busynett, i would do the same car for you delivered inside a timescale of 7days and at a price of about 1.5million naira?!

Deal?

This is why some Nigerians do get a bullet in the head.
The lady started her thread, and you wanna come here and divert clients, the best you cld do is at least send the person an e-mail and not say you can do this and that, that wasnt a gentleman attitude at all.
Start your own thread and stop being an $$$
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2008
thanks fhemmy, cheesy
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by busynett: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
babeisme:

@ busynett, for 01/02 possibly, we can do it for 1.8m. tell me your budget and i'll give you more options to consider.

My budget is between 1.55 - 1.65
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2008
busynett:

My budget is between 1.55 - 1.65

I guess, you wont be getting an IPhone with your offer.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by MrCrackles(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
Fhemmmy:

This is why some Nigerians do get a bullet in the head.
The lady started her thread, and you want to come here and divert clients, the best you cld do is at least send the person an e-mail and not say you can do this and that, that wasnt a gentleman attitude at all.
Start your own thread and stop being an $$$

you are an idiot!

i was only having a laff you bloody oxymoron!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by akpumpin1: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
@MrCrackles, u are the idiot . why cant you open your own thread for your stolen/credit card/salvage/junk cars. i dont blame you, nigerians like cheap stuff.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

you are an idiot!

Exchanging words with you will achieve you what you want {derail the thread} so thanx for the name calling, now you are the macho man.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by busynett: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
Respect is reciprocal

Fhemmmy:

I guess, you wont be getting an IPhone with your offer.

@Fhemmmy
I am not buying a ride because of iPhone, I have iPod (touch screen) which also has wifi, iPhone is locked to AT&T network unless u got the unlocked iPhone.

@babeisme,
I would appreciate if further correspondence can be sent to my mail address; price, picture, carfax, etc.

Rgrds.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by MrCrackles(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
Fhemmmy:

Exchanging words with you will achieve you what you want {derail the thread} so thanx for the name calling, now you are the macho man.

then dont start insulting people first if you dont want wahala, u motormouth!

safe
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by MrCrackles(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
akpumpin1:

@MrCrackles, u are the idiot . why can't you open your own thread for your stolen/credit card/salvage/junk cars. i don't blame you, nigerians like cheap stuff.

muppet!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by igwe11(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

you are an idiot!

Stop  bragging, you gat! to apologize to babeisme for barging into her thread.

Simple!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2008
busynett:

Respect is reciprocal

@Fhemmmy
I am not buying a ride because of iPhone, I have iPod (touch screen) which also has wifi, iPhone is locked to AT&T network unless u got the unlocked iPhone.

@babeisme,
I would appreciate if further correspondence can be sent to my mail address; price, picture, carfax, etc.

Rgrds.

That is nice, there are unlocked Iphone out there, they are really nice too, my only prob with Iphone is, if i am right oh, the batteries are inbuilt, but i must admit, nice phones.
I am sure babeisme will treat you right, so have fun with your deal
@babeisme, give the guy your best offer i beg, he seems to be a real good dude.
But since he doesnt need the Iphone, you cld send it to bankole in house of rep for nija.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
igwe 1:

Stop  bragging, you gat! to apologize to babeisme for barging into her thread.

Simple!!!!!!!

u better leave the dude alone, else, he will sell u join the 2002 4runner for 1.5M
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by jpmcmanus(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
babeisme, please email details of your offer to j.ojeanor@yahoo.com
I am interested in a Toyota Yaris sedan and a 2005 Honda Civic Ex
I will be expecting your reply soonest.Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by igwe11(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
Fhemmmy:

u better leave the dude alone, else, he will sell u join the 2002 4runner for 1.5M

How cud u sound like this, even if i was a dummy.
I assumed you made a mistake, else i would have suggested you go 4 brain scan
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
The Igwe himself.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by igwe11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
Fhemmmy:

The Igwe himself.
Weldon cool cool cool
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2008
Hi guys, sorry about the long silence, i was out all day!
@ busynett, i totally understand and i'll send you emails from now.
@ jpmcmanus, i'll send you an email shortly.
@ everyone else, don't fight abeg! cool cool cool
thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2008
''''Happy Customer cool cool cool cool cool cool cool Happy Auto Dealer smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley''''

Guys lets get over the diversion, i guess crackles never meant things to get this way tho i think d joke was hard too as well sha. but anyways, lets live on cos life is FUN smiley!

Igwe, wetin dey sele? guess all dealers are now igwe-compliant shei cos dey bn getting ur passmark these days?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Emperoh(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2008
a new vista in doing business
our Elizade and Germain Auto Centre in the making

jide k'iji!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clean Corolla 2001 Tokunbo @ 1.45M (08096577304) SOLD SOLD / Toyota Camry 1992 / Neatly Used OPEL VECTRA B*autodrive* 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.