Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,746 members, 7,941,835 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: (8814 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by abes(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
@babeisme
What options do i get between 1.2 and 1.5
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
hi abes,
would you like an SUV or a sedan type car? pls tell me more so i can work out the best deal for you,
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2008
;d
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by abujabooks(f): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2008
@babeisme,

It is nice to see a woman selling cars.

What is d best car from d US for ladies? 1million. Auto. Air con. Low mileage.

Used to British cars.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:43am On Nov 11, 2008
thanks abujabooks. for 1m lets see, 1m is kind of very low but for 1.5 you can get a variety of lady rides. corolla, vw beetle, passat, solara or maybe a mini suv like older model rav 4. its up to you sir/ma'am but you would have to come up a bit more on the budget.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by kaypumpin2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2008
@babe

kindly respond to your mail pls.Just sent u one
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by OCEANLANE: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B
MANAGING DIRECTOR
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanems.com
Office Tel / Fax : +229 97 97 40 40
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

You can contact me in COTONOU ( Benin ) ; I have a shipping company in USA and in West Africa .

I can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings to LAGOS or COTONOU.

Best Regards
B.VAUPRES
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
hi Mr. Kay,
thanks and i just replied you. pls check your email.
babeisme
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coldwater(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
babeisme,

i need nissan pathfinder 2002 model how much will it cost to pre order?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by arsenal4va(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ babe , how much wud this cost ? audi a4 02

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hi coldwater, for an 02 pathfinder, we can do it for 1.8m, the cleanest one you can find at that.
@ arsenal4eva, i think you emailed me regarding this or maybe it was someone else. for this ride, it'll be between 1.9-2.1m sir/ma'am
thanks
babeisme
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:59am On Nov 12, 2008
thanks,
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
still smiling and feeling cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by demperor1: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
babeisme,keep up the good work,we are proud of you.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2008
@ coolguyz, thanks. The shabang shalam was picked up today to be done, wink wink. you'll be a very proud man very soon.
@ d emperor, thanks a lot and i'm glad some people still see beyond the curtains. God bless.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Landmark(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2008
Please can i have the price of a 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE.
Full options and leather seat.

You can send me the price and the pictures to my mail address;
oluwasfa@mtnnigeria.net

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2008
aint just smiling and feeling cool alone again, now i'm drumming correct beats and spinning tunes out, ''blame me not, some in my shoes will do more than i'm doing ryt now''

o ti ga ju, make una just stay tuned. got soo many reasons to keep d betas HOT!

babeisme, put on dt dancing shoes and keep dt smile u wear always. we just end it on dis note - ""WATCH OUT!''
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ landmark, check your email sir.
@ coolguyz, your too cool. lol
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
check your mail coolguyz as per our discussion.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2008
:d
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi all, due to a large amount of pre-orders, babeisme is limiting the free iphone to orders 2m and above. Watch out for more promos ahead.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by klas(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2008
babeisme:

Hi all, due to a large amount of pre-orders, babeisme is limiting the free iphone to orders 2m and above. Watch out for more promos ahead.
Thanks

Shifting the goal-post during the match? no way. my order is just 750k and I must collect the iphone. No I dont want the iphone again, upgrade it to samsung omnia 900i. I am waiting.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
Klas, ur a funny fellow but no prob, you order the ride first, I have something even better for you.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
congrats Mr. ****, you new ride has been picked up.
check your inbox!
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by blueblood1(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2008
babeisme, if i can bank on yr ads, then id love to do biz with u. i need a car say, 2001/002 model. but ive not made up my mind on which. i wnat a car with a high chasis(cause of our roads) , strong( i wnat to use it for yearsss), enough electronic gadgets(im simply freaked by them) and stylish. which car do u suggest, and wats the price like. or better still, can i have ur phone no so we could talk one on one. u can reach me on 08053001608. thanks smiley
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by blueblood1(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2008
babeisme, or better still, can u gimme a range of GOOD cars i could get for 1.2-1.3. send me a mail with pix danikekhuah@yahoo.com

ill be most grateful, and keep up the good work! smiley
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
hi blue blood,
you're better off with a toyota or honda product. i'll email you some pictures now.
thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by perception: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2008
Hi babeisme, you're doing a very great job. what would you advise for 1.5? i see you're talking about solara. i don't mind one. i would also like to know how much you can get golf 5 or a 2007 yaris. thanks. my email is goldfueco@yahoo.com.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by darkgoddes(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hello babeisme. pls how much would it cost to get a honda odyssey 2002 model? Email me at oceanpearl4real@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
hi perception and darkgodess, i'm emailing you guys as i type. check your emails.
thanks for choosing babeisme and keep watching out for testimonials and pictures, coming soon.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
just testimonials?, i think enuf ''thanksgivings'' will flood nairaland. u simply TOO MUCH.
keep up dt upright and customercentric xter.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
coolguyz:

just testimonials?, i think enough ''thanksgivings'' will flood nairaland. u simply TOO MUCH.
keep up dt upright and customercentric xter.

Thanks coolguyz, but emmm, what does "customercentric xterrrittootoo mean? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Model Hyundai Elantra GLS Toks Selling Cheap / 1997 Nissan Maxima Se / Ship Vehicles From Dubai to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.