Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,524 members, 7,908,434 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

People Over Hype Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Over Hype Me (647 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 / Hype And Entertainment - The Nigeria Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Over Hype Me by greatestman(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Please i don't know if someone is experiencing what i am going through? People do give me too much respect that i think i don't deserve it, I don't have money to command such a respect, and the one that baffle me most is people that are by far advance in age to me do call me SIR or OGA. I feel humilitated, people expectation on me is too high. And in the real sense i am not up to that level.
NB:
I don't have money

I don't dress cooperate (I am always on casual dress)

I am not proud (I am humble down to earth).

This things get me confuse

Is anyone in this kind of predicament as mine? (Yes i call it predicament because people want you to level up to some certain level of expectation)
Re: People Over Hype Me by edogho(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2014
u and i share one common problem, d only difference is with d description of yourself is that i dress somewhat corporate. even rich guys and ladies inside their big cars tend to bow low when they say just hello to me. i only like looking good that's all. i'm not even educated up to university level buh those in the university asks me to prepare this and that for them. i command respect even without doing anything of note. right now i just need cash to balance d equation. try not to worry too much bro. i believe there's a mark of greatness in this. i just need someone to point me in d direction cos right now i'm experiencing a kinda block and its getting too much. a deal today gone awry. back to level 1. we'll get there i believe...
Re: People Over Hype Me by greatestman(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: u and i share one common problem, d only difference is with d description of yourself is that i dress somewhat corporate. even rich guys and ladies inside their big cars tend to bow low when they say just hello to me. i only like looking good that's all. i'm not even educated up to university level buh those in the university asks me to prepare this and that for them. i command respect even without doing anything of note. right now i just need cash to balance d equation. try not to worry too much bro. i believe there's a mark of greatness in this. i just need someone to point me in d direction cos right now i'm experience a block and its getting too long.

These are some of the questions i asked myself. Is it that, their is something in me people are seeing that i am not seeing or what??.

I terms of dressing i am very poor.
Re: People Over Hype Me by edogho(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
greatestman:

These are some of the questions i asked myself. Is it that, their is something in me people are seeing that i am not seeing or what??.

I terms of dressing i am very poor.
ONCE DRESSED POOR TOO. buh it didn't stop anyone from showing me respect. now i dress natured and mature. just don't worry yourself. in as much as i can't boast of much money, i've never been broke since 2008. buh remember, no one will help u get a job or lend u money. why? because they think u're bigger than them. so think of ways to stay above water. not an easy thing to do. and don't forget the law of giving. that's mi experience. good luck mate.
Re: People Over Hype Me by greatestman(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: ONCE DRESSED POOR TOO. buh it didn't stop anyone from showing me respect. now i dress natured and mature. just don't worry yourself. in as much as i can't boast of much money, i've never been broke since 2008. buh remember, no one will help u get a job or lend u money. why? because they think u're bigger than them. so think of ways to stay above water. not an easy thing to do. and don't forget the law of giving. that's mi experience. good luck mate.

Giving is part of me, helping is part of me, secrifice is part of me, giving advice is my hubby.
Re: People Over Hype Me by edogho(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
greatestman:

Giving is part of me, helping is part of me, secrifice is part of me, giving advice is my hubby.
then do not forget that respect is reciprocal. u're probably getting what u're giving, simple. just let things take their full course, alter what u can and leave the rest for d heavenly masters.
Re: People Over Hype Me by greatestman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: then do not forget that respect is reciprocal. u're probably getting what u're giving, simple. just let things take their full course, alter what u can and leave the rest for d heavenly masters.

ok
thanks for your attention and contribution.

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About Monday / Ebola Mars Ngo’s Free Summer Program For Secondary School Students / Cultists Kill And Roast 9-yr-old In Niger State, Say His Flesh Was Tasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.