Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC (15086 Views)

INEC Recruits Over 25,000 Officials For Electoral Re-run In Rivers State / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by gen2briz(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP......... hum
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by wellmax(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2014
beethoven: I lost my over 1000likes with the Nairaland data loss and I'd like to have them back.

Please Like and share if you love God. (100 likes please).

Seun , Please we need an "unlike" button.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lurvy: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Ayomi088(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2014
.Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by MoneyGreen(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2014
My friends will say, story for the gods

Meanwhile, pdpdp lying since 01BC

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by bendeco(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2014
I don't knw wetin una dey tlk here o...PDP POWER!!
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by seedorfg(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Pain Developing Party

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
lilprinze: This are the kind of News APC likes listening to fact still remains that APC are the father's of all lies, propaganda, hypocrisy and corruption, who have been looking for attention since 19BC.
. In Oshiomole voice. GO and DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by DIVINE78: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2014
seunmsg: Shame on sincerenigerian and the admin that posted the initial false story to frontage. Both of them should cover their face in shame with this rebuttal from inec. Seun pushing PDP propaganda to frontpage since 1900.
Sincerenigerian is a Shameless nitwits.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lafuria1(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
vanguard newspaper should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by iceberylin(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
vanguard tongue
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by MrMcJay(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
psychologist: undecided I can't phantom A+ cool any meaningful thing outta this shitty post

P.s m not an omisory fan nor even PDP @ large fan, but a great fan of GEJ because of d good work's he has been doing since 2009....
U may say m supporting mediocrity but I tell you the truth no past nigeria president have come close to this man if truth must be told, not even from the camp of association of past criminals(APC) angry

Now get the drive here Even if GEJ is deflet to LP me will still follow him there....cus he has been a blessing so far compared to the past leaders...

Last bullet: abeg what's my phone trying to insinuate, i was trying to type the word APC and the suggestions words was bringing the word CRIMINAL ahead of APC. Now what's the relationship between the two words, they don't even have the same words that will make them pop out the same time.. grin
**pix attach below

Mister, from your post, i can infer that your single-digit IQ has rubbed off on your phone. Get yourself a dictionary and salvage the little that is left of your brain.

Alternatively, since you are a PDP, you can grab two cobs of roast corn and shove them in the gutter in front of your face at the same time like Omisorry. We don't want you advertising your foolishness here.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lilprinze: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Renegade147: . In Oshiomole voice. GO and DIE.
in GEJ voice go and hug transform and blow
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by gebest: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
I SAID IT, LIES EVERYWHERE, THANK GOD THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT, PLS LETS TRY AS MUSH AS POSSIBLE TO VOTE OUT PDP COME 2015, HONESTLY SPEAKING, THE WORST OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY IN NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by size38: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
The earlier nigerians do away with PDP the better for our collective well being. PDP has done more damage to our country and lives than all the past military govt put together in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Lwkmd See Comments Na. Nairalanderz Turning Into Comedians Since 200BC!!!
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
MrMcJay:

Mister, from your post, i can infer that your single-digit IQ has rubbed off on your phone. Get yourself a dictionary and salvage the little that is left of your brain.

Alternatively, since you are a PDP, you can grab two cobs of roast corn and shove them in the gutter in front of your face at the same time like Omisorry. We don't want you advertising your foolishness here.
Lmao
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by pelvicky(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
pelvicky: What is funny is that,,you people abusing PDP are the one abusing fayemi when PDP acquire ekiti.

Acusing APC when APGA acquire anambra...
Xame in all election.

Y can't u stand on ur leg.....am a hard fans of PDP from osun-state...we lose the election rit,,dat does not make me desert PDP.

Sum of you even know PDP IS the outstanding party but u refuse 2 say due to likes u want 2 get on nairaland..SMH.

Sum of the policticians even dnt knw your existence...

I hope and pray you're not an Osun indegene. If you are, please desist from commenting on this forum, you are embarrassing the rest of us with your grammatical blunders.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by piagetskinner(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
All this fight PeeDeePee And APeeCee are fighting dia ris God o
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2014
lilprinze: in GEJ voice go and hug transform and blow
. Rocks,not funny @ all.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by omenka(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2014
lat4real: I'm not surprised the report from vanguard turned out to be false. PDP tried to manipulate the election outcome through rigging and intimidating using soldiers, but when they were not succeeded because osun people stood to their ground and refused intimidation, they resulted to fabricating lies with the help of vanguard.

PDP: Fabricating lies and deceiving Nigerian since 1999 undecided cry
Emperor Ademusiwa??undecided
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lacasa: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2014
It's a P.DPigs trait to lie grin

#Buhari or Kwankwaso 2015#

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by san316(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
If people start going mad in Nigeria, don't blame anyone but the media. They keep turning us up side down with half cooked information. How do you expect Nigerians to be sane? When the believe in something knowing fully well that it could change any moment. NIGERIA... GULLIBLE PEOPLE, MAD NATION.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Analyst2: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP guys are a bunch of political fraudsters....
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by nedz(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Indeed...

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by AdeniyiA(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2014
san316: If people start going mad in Nigeria, don't blame anyone but the media. They keep turning us up side down with half cooked information. How do you expect Nigerians to be sane? When the believe in something knowing fully well that it could change any moment. NIGERIA... GULLIBLE PEOPLE, MAD NATION.
Thank God you didn't exempt yourself.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Vanguard has proven to be the most unreliable news medium. Without any investigation, they just copy and paste from their pay masters (PDP).
They mischievously painted the initial false news like it came from a reliable INEC source.
Those INEC officials mentioned should sue them for libel.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Sylvarresta(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
MrMcJay:

grin[quote author=MrMcJay]

LMAO.... U wicked o, see how u finished d guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali / Saraki Formally Replies Obasanjo, Promises To Cut Waste, Fight Corruption / Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.