Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,239 members, 7,916,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC (15085 Views)

INEC Recruits Over 25,000 Officials For Electoral Re-run In Rivers State / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
holyboss: Space booked tongue

For sell; to a real Pdp fan who wants to prove PDP genuie on d first page wink

Contact moa wt #200 MTN

#100 glo?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2014
pelvicky: What is funny is that,,you people abusing PDP are the ones abusing fayemi when PDP acquired ekiti.

Acusing APC when APGA acquired anambra...
Same in all election.

Why can't you stand on your leg.....I'm a hard fan of PDP in osun-state...we lost the election right, that does not make me desert PDP.

Some of you even know PDP IS the outstanding party but you refuse to say due to the likes that you want to get on nairaland..SMH.

Some of the policticians even don't even knw your existence...
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by oskaaay(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Na wa for naija....Who is TRUTHFUL amidst them Na uuuhhhhhhh..

NOTE: Get 100 active followers on twitter FREE at https://www.nairaland.com/1881887/twitter-followers-giveaway-1-get
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by power1234: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Propaganda
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by larryUG(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
beethoven: I lost my over 1000likes with the Nairaland data loss and I'd like to have them back.

Please Like and share if you love God. (100 likes please).
u dey use d likes go america?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by holyboss: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2014
imoleay0:
#100 glo?
undecided no MTN only smiley
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by pelvicky(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

I hope and pray you're not an Osun indegene. If you are, please desist from commenting on this forum, you are embarrassing the rest of us with your grammatical blunders.
none of your business....face your life and deal with it and stop dealing with others pple life.

Attention seeker!!!
Never quote me again.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2014
pelvicky: none of your business....face your life and deal with it and stop dealing with others pple life.

Attention seeker!!!
Never quote me again.

Now that I have quoted you what will you do?

I'm happy that you are showing signs of improvement though, so its all good.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lakeyside025: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

I hope and pray you're not an Osun indegene. If you are, please desist from commenting on this forum, you are embarrassing the rest of us with your grammatical blunders.

Lol, take it easy bro, onan ni lati comment nw. Lol

Osun ti'n dara
Osun ko'ni baje
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by zurine(f): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
good
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by pelvicky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

Now that I have quoted you what will you do?

I'm happy that you are showing signs of improvement though, so its all good.
i tot you will abuse me again.....i will have get mad at you.
But you reply in a calm manner.

Am from ile ife....u?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by san316(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Thank God you didn't exempt yourself.
what does it matter. In a country of mad people, there's always someone sane to alert them that the thing don dey too much.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Yinkagbo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
psychologist: undecided I can't phantom A+ cool any meaningful thing outta this shitty post

P.s m not an omisory fan nor even PDP @ large fan, but a great fan of GEJ because of d good work's he has been doing since 2009....
U may say m supporting mediocrity but I tell you the truth no past nigeria president have come close to this man if truth must be told, not even from the camp of association of past criminals(APC) angry

Now get the drive here Even if GEJ is deflet to LP me will still follow him there....cus he has been a blessing so far compared to the past leaders...

Last bullet: abeg what's my phone trying to insinuate, i was trying to type the word APC and the suggestions words was bringing the word CRIMINAL ahead of APC. Now what's the relationship between the two words, they don't even have the same words that will make them pop out the same time.. grin
**pix attach below

For ur mind u don make sense abi?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lawprince: Vanguard has proven to be the most unreliable news medium. Without any investigation, they just copy and paste from their pay masters (PDP).
They mischievously painted the initial false news like it came from a reliable INEC source.
Those INEC officials mentioned should sue them for libel.
Like vanguard like NTA channel.
I want nigerian youth to ask their father/guardian, nigeria of then and now which is better?
The truth is that pdp destroyed nigeria and its getting worse under GEJ.

#NigeriaCitizen

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
pelvicky: i tot you will abuse me again.....i will have get mad at you.
But you reply in a calm manner.

Am from ile ife....u?

Omo Owa Obokun lemi.
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Olyboy16(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
It on and live. Rate GEJ's performance in office here at the nairaland version of the recent & disputed NOIpolls. ->
https://www.nairaland.com/1885853/poll-rate-dear-presidents-performance . Let you opinion count this time around
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by chocmanne(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
san316: what does it matter. In a country of mad people, there's always someone sane to alert them that the thing don dey too much.
so who is the 'someone sane' if i may ask....
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by san316(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
chocmanne:
so who is the 'someone sane' if i may ask....
You see what i'm saying. Isn't it now obvious to you who the sane man is? Ok lemme tell you, it's the person whose post you're reading. Garrit?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by fotadmowmend(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have 3 questions that must be answered . . . .
1.If the entire processes were free and fair why sacking staffers immediately after the poll ?
2. This statement “Mr Esinoye, Electoral
Officer, Obokun Local Government, on 7th
August, 2014 was alleged by the people of
Obokun Local Government Area of
diverting
sensitive election'' where was he tryn to divert those materials to before being caught and can he single handedly do this without been helpd by other staffers ?
3. What are the main offences of the staffer sackd @ Osogbo ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by chocmanne(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
fotadmowmend: I have 3 questions that must be answered . . . .
1.If the entire processes were free and fair why sacking staffers immediately after the poll ?
2. This statement “Mr Esinoye, Electoral
Officer, Obokun Local Government, on 7th
August, 2014 was alleged by the people of
Obokun Local Government Area of
diverting
sensitive election'' where was he tryn to divert those materials to before being caught and can he single handedly do this without been helpd by other staffers ?
3. What are the main offences of the staffer sackd @ Osogbo ?
In Olamide's voice 'story for the gods'
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by roxell120(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
beethoven: I lost my over 1000likes with the Nairaland data loss and I'd like to have them back.

Please Like and share if you love God. (100 likes please).
get a job. So jobles u are
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by chibexme(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
How To Send Unlimited Free SMS Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet

1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.