Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (78097 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
pricelesslove: get well soon dear. am missing u already. the lord is ur strength
Thanks PricelessloPriceless love.... but that ur status, when will u change it?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: You have, Hassan. You just don't know u do.
amin oo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hussain63(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Everybody wit his /her problems,,,,, hunmmmm,even d Doc. has sumtin to say. Ok nah.... Ride on bro
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Annstar(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
u are great ......T.DAN
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by horlah1(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Temitope Daniel more grace 2 Ɣ☺ΰ dear
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by pricelesslove(f): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
you are always good at what u do, more ink to ur pen. btw, what is in the status??
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by D9ty7(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is to inform Professor T.Dan and his fans that d9ty7(T.Dan's apprentice) is starting a new story at the end of september, titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nancydearie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
#Still following#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Holubunmi(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm back again.i can see u r doing a good job here.welldone
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by bibie01(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nice on T'dan, you are doing a great job.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by boladex1: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
welldone t dan
i just started reading your storu yesterday.
i really love the plot of this one.

following.......
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
thanks guys, I'll b bak to reply ur mags, my subscription iyaf finish, so bear wif me for a while...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Only God knws wat she is pasing tru...Hmm such is life sha
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Temi gud morning u are back n i thank god for u missed u while u were away saw my name trypa on ur post thanks for dat am greartful can i get ur bb pin please

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2014
It nt an easy task trying to update wit an android fone base on hw it consume megabytes.I think I need to find out if my guy as subscribe cos he promise to b back once he subscribe.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
CONTINUATION.

STEPHANIE rushed out of the hospital, in search of Richard who had left the hospital for a while now. She look frustrated as she entered into the taxi that took her to Richard's place to get him informed about what was happening next. She didn't even remember that she could call him, and besides, it was an avenue for her to leave the hospital. Leaving the hospital would at least make her less nervous than being in the hospital.

She knocked at the gate continuously before Uche came to get the gate for her. She was sweating and her hair had ruffled already, she greeted him as she tried to smile to at least brighten her wrinkled face. "Good day." She bowed.

"Yeah, good evening." Uche smiled and let her in. "How are you?" He asked as he shut the door.

"I'm... good." I'm I really good at all? Can everything on ground make me even good?

"Yeah." Uche smiled faintly as he turned to face her again. From all indications too, she didn't look good and chuffed to him, but as usual and almost 'Nigerian' he still had to ask her how she was. "You aren't looking fine as you've told me earlier, how's she? What's up?" He moved closer to her.

"Things have gone worse. The Doctor said she now has kidney failure and she has to be operated as soon as possible." She said as she wiped her face.

Uche was shocked. He opened his mouth wide open as he stood akimbo, shaking his head continuously. "Is Richie not in the hospital with you guys?"

"So he's not at home, he is not with us either." She frowned.

Uche sighed. "Alright, I know where he can be. Let me get dressed and take you there to see things for yourself."

"Thank you." She said and walked to the gate to lean on it.

Uche nodded and walked inside to pick his shirt. He just had his singlet and brown trouser on earlier. "I'm going in search of tyhat naughty guy, it seems he has gone to his place of work." Uche told Jay.

"Alright, don't belong." Jay waved at him.

"Is that all you'll say? Shouldn't you pick up your shirt and come with me?" Uche smiled, he knew Jay would not leave that spot to accompany him to Hexagon Club and Bar.

"I'm going nowhere." Jay hissed and laid on the sofa, turning his back at Uche.

"But all I know is that it's not his wish to be drinking too, this situation turned him into doing that. Besides, remember we introduced him into this, if we hadn't forced him that Friday, he would just be meandering around as usual.

"So, his introduction to alcohol has made him so useless? We that got him introduced to it, do we drink like he does now? Who knows if this rambling around of a thing is just about drinking sef." Jay hissed.

"Anyways, the condition of his sister has gone worse again. Her friend is by the gate, she said she now has kidney problem and operation has to be done as quick as possible."

Jay sprung to his feet immediately he heard that. "Kidney again? This is getting out of control, what on earth would Richie do on hearing this? And, what sin has this girl committed to deserve all these diseases, sicknesses and ailments? I'm sure this will turn Richard's brain around again." He gave a long breath.

"Anyways, will you follow me now?" Uche questioned.

"Alright, I just pity the guy too but I hate it if everything one does is getting too much!" He said as he buttoned his shirt too and walked toward Uche.

They both stepped out of the house after switching off the electronics and bulbs, off to the Bar.

CHRISTIANA.

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
when sorrows like sea billows roll;
whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,
it is well, it is well with my soul.

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should
let this blest assurance control,
that Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
and hath shed his own blood for my soul

It is well with my soul,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

Doctor Kate entered into my ward and came to me, she looked sad as she watched me cry and held my two hands. "Crying won't solve anything, crying won't let this problems leave, it will just add to it." She said as she shook my two hands slightly.

"This is a cry of joy, I'm not crying because I'm going to die, I'm crying because of the perished souls. I'm crying because I'm wondering on those who might be in my shoes and would question God, I'm... Doctor..." I said as I kept crying.

"I never told you that you would die!" Doctor's eyes widened as she shook my hands again, she had started crying then. The stethoscope she had around her neck fell as she wept along with me. I felt her agony, I felt her pulse that was like a flow of turbulent water from an ocean, I took of my hands, this time holding her own hands, we both continued weeping.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Nancydearie: #Still following#
Thanks ma'am, i appreciate.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Tipiflexy: It nt an easy task trying to update wit an android fone base on hw it consume megabytes.I think I need to find out if my guy as subscribe cos he promise to b back once he subscribe.
I never do am oh, na ma sis lappy me don dey steal use oh... grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Trypa: Temi gud morning u are back n i thank god for u missed u while u were away saw my name trypa on ur post thanks for dat am greartful can i get ur bb pin please
lol... UWC me BB? I no dey ping oh, money for subscription sef, i no get not to talk of bbm... lol... are u on whatsapp?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Onemansquad: Only God knws wat she is pasing tru...Hmm such is life sha
SS patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sad*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2014
boladex1: welldone t dan
i just started reading your storu yesterday.
i really love the plot of this one.

following.......

Thanks dearest, thanks so much!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
bibie01: Nice on T'dan, you are doing a great job.
Thanks dear. How una dey?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Holubunmi: I'm back again.i can see u r doing a good job here.welldone
Thanks sis..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by pricelesslove(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Temitope which status? btw u are doing good. hmmm i pity Christiana
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: lol... UWC me BB? I no dey ping oh, money for subscription sef, i no get not to talk of bbm... lol... are u on whatsapp?

Yes add mi up 08137536267 tnx u.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
pricelesslove: Temitope which status? btw u are doing good. hmmm i pity Christiana
meant ur signature...

Boys don't value what they have.... lol..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Trypa:

Yes add mi up 08137536267 tnx u.
uwx ma'am! adding u up naw...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Another update loading... lemme makr use of dz lappy before I'm scolded. grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2014
...whatever my lot
Thou hast taught me to say,

Another version of Job's trial is here. But, death would have been better.
Poor Christiana.

It really happens for real!

Thank You Lord for my sound health and Peace of mind. I'm really grateful.

Well done, boss.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2014
I wonda why dis lady's parent didnt take her ailment seriox...dy ar @home while thr daughter is in d hospital dyin...ar dy human beings at all ....dats 2 bad...
bros t.dan kip it cumin #stil folowin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

RICHARD HAD FINISHED A BOTTLE OF SPANISH WINE when Uche bustled through the door with Stephanie and Jay. "I said it." Jay said as they approached Richard. Uche tapped Richard while Jay winced at him and shook his head continuously, a twinge of disappointment went off inside Stephanie as she saw him, was he to be blamed?

"I knew it, i really knew you'd be here, drinking. Now we have to visit the hospital." Uche said.

Richard's vision had gone blur as he raised his head and looked at them. He couldn't recognize any of the three until he was pulled up and bundled outside, the next item on his sleep was to sleep off. Jay waited behind and paid the bartender before he walked after them, heading to the hospital.

"There is a uniform, didn't you see it on that guy?" Pemisire asked Helen.

"Maybe, maybe not. Just be prayerful because it isn't easy to work in a bar." Helen told her.

"I know, I'm not gonna spend so much there. I see myself working in greater places, but for the mean time, I have to bow for destiny."

"That's true, not even with these documents, you're going places dear." She grinned.

Pemisire chuckled softly. "The problem is still about the safety,I'm sure that man must be doing everything within his reach to get me." She snorted.

"I acquiesce, but girl I don't think there's anyway he can get you here. Does he have any of your contacts?"

Pemisire shook her head.

"Then, all is well." Helen smiled as she hissed. "I just have a little plan." She drawled on the bed, moving closer to Pemisire who sat leaning against the wall and spoke to her faintly, thereafter, both laughed and nodded together.

"So Doctor, how do we start the preparation for the operation?" Uche asked the Doctor.

They had gotten to the hospital already, Richard had slept in the car while he entered into the hospital with Jay and Steph. "The donated kidney may be from a living related donor, living unrelated one or deceased one. Now, it all depends on us. Everything to be done should be between a week because the transplanting will take up to two days."

"Two whole days? It's just an operation now." Stephanie squinted her face.

"Yes, the donor would be placed under general anesthesia before surgery and this means the donor would sleep asleep and pain-free. Then, we can use small surgical cuts with laproscopic techniques to remove the kidney. Note that the kidney would be transferred into saline for fourty-eight hours, so, everything is going under three days now. Another thing is getting a donor and running all the necessary tests again, this might also take time."

"Anyways, how do we commence everything?" Jay enquired.

"There's another problem." Doctor Kate stood up.

"What again?" Steph screamed.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ...whatever my lot
Thou hast taught me to say,

Another version of Job's trial is here. But, death would have been better.
Poor Christiana.

It really happens for real!

Thank You Lord for my sound health and Peace of mind. I'm really grateful.

Well done, boss.
THANKS BOSS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

The Devils Touch / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.