Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (78097 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Another update coming soon.. Battery will determine tho!
mre grease to ur elbow, less i forget mre powerbar to ur battery
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol... I Love ur signature!
wink tanks boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tanx 4 d follow back.
Nyc update. Still following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Temi u are so blessed am carried away wit ur Story i cant even make correction all. I gat to say is dat may god give u wisdom understanging in life kEep d good work dear
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pemisire and Richard hmmmmmm,well done Mr Temitope,may the Lord grant you more wisdom
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Beckytee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmm! Mr Tope let me start by apologising for coming late. It wasn't my fault, its exam tingy just finished my exam. So now am fully wit you.......who said sometins can remain impossible, to me everytin is possible with God, determination and hard work. Have always believe in you and I will continue to, I call u d best cos I see it in you. Welcome back boss cos I can see great improvement in dis work and dat was because u have d believe dat u can do it and u are determined and with God by ur side d sky is your starting point. Keep going boss. Following u like kilode..... I gbadun d story. Still remain my main self BECKYTEE
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol.... dearest sis z better ere.. grin
And I get to eat all d goodies,do less chores,fetch water wid 5 litres til I'm 20 n den I graduate to 10 litres wink... smiley
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
hayurmidey: mre grease to ur elbow, less i forget mre powerbar to ur battery
Thanks Hayurmidey, lol...

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
snowprince07: wink tanks boss
uwc sir.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ciela: Tanx 4 d follow back.
Nyc update. Still following
u welcome, thanks ciela.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
seunviju: Pemisire and Richard hmmmmmm,well done Mr Temitope,may the Lord grant you more wisdom
Amen, Thanks so much Seunviju, u refused to give me Viju diring d last tory, I dey expect one naw
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beckytee: Hmmmm! Mr Tope let me start by apologising for coming late. It wasn't my fault, its exam tingy just finished my exam. So now am fully wit you.......who said sometins can remain impossible, to me everytin is possible with God, determination and hard work. Have always believe in you and I will continue to, I call u d best cos I see it in you. Welcome back boss cos I can see great improvement in dis work and dat was because u have d believe dat u can do it and u are determined and with God by ur side d sky is your starting point. Keep going boss. Following u like kilode..... I gbadun d story. Still remain my main self BECKYTEE
On my kneels! Sorry namesake, I'd have beeped u through whatsapp and ask after ur papers but lost all contacts. Pleaee, just beep me through whatsapp tonight.

BTW, welcome back! Thanks, God bless!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
ToriEmManson: And I get to eat all d goodies,do less chores,fetch water wid 5 litres til I'm 20 n den I graduate to 10 litres wink... smiley
lol..
till I'm 20 too...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Flakkydagirl, abeg no vex at ur boy na, I'll create time to follow ur 'Siblings' no just come here, please do comment, Please grin

Anoda update drops tonight and besides I greet everyone!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Gamesound(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow,,,, Still U rock T.Dan... I've missed this place
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakkydagirl: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Flakkydagirl, abeg no vex at ur boy na, I'll create time to follow ur 'Siblings' no just come here, please do comment, Please grin

Anoda update drops tonight and besides I greet everyone!
I no vex o bigboss....

Its been A̶̲̥̅ while i updated too,i've been quite busy...hope to see you come over one of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° days sha..

I'm really loving D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° piece..i'm beginning to enjoy Pemisire's character-real and full of life.
And Richard too,cool guy.

I just hope they'll not be able to find Pemi to harm her..
Christana is suffering too much,all that suffer suffer for just one person.

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° piece is captivating and your writing style is beautiful too.And your characters are all great.

I can't wait for the next update...
Flakkydagirl.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
TYPING
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by dammygoody(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Waiting boss..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: TYPING
*Waiting patiently*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: lol..
till I'm 20 too...
shocked Nooooo shocked...Its till you write your last will o and then you should be about 2009 years
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

Doctor Kate sat down as Uche and Jay sat too. She got them invited concerning the donor, it seemed she found one already as the guys could read in her expression. "What of Richard?" She asked them as she put the stethoscope on her table and rested her back.

"He went out, probably to drink as usual." Jay replied her.

"That's bad, you should have at least stopped him, anyways, I found one already but there's a problem."

"Problem? Is it concerning the donor or our girl?" Uche asked.

"Concerning the donor." She replied and kept quiet for some seconds before she spoke again. "He's demanding for a huge amount of money because of that." She added.

"Wao! Like how much is the guy collecting? Why are people thieves like this? Whenever they see you in a problem they tend to take advantage of you, it's not right." Uche hissed.

"Do you know I'd have volunteered if we had the same blood group? But, that's another problem on ground." She said.

"That's true." Jay scratched his head.

"But how much is the money on ground?" Uche asked.

"Three hundred thousand." She replied.

"What? Then Doctor, we have to go then, let's go and try our lucks outside there if someone better can be gotten."Jay stood up.

"That's also good, it's a nice idea. Who knows if the guy has contracted a deadly disease?" She laughed.

JUNE 11.

Everywhere was busy already, a time for bars and joints to make money and sell even more than their satisfactions. Hexagon Club and Bar was full of both males and females ready to watch to watch the very first match of the World Cup that was held in South Africa. It was time for South Africa to face Mexico when Richard took a sip from his cup again.

It was just 4:00pm, the match was about to be started when the bar became full. Richard had been thinking that Pemisire would soon be through with all she was doing so that they would talk and know if she could donate kidney to her sister. From the look of things, it seemed she would be really busy that evening. Several people had started making their orders and she was occupied already.

He picked up his phone and called Uche to know what the latest development was when he heard that there was still no donor. He would have left the place if not for Pemisire that might be of help to him, he still had to wait, he needed something.

It was the end of the week already, he looked around and saw the people already ready to watch the game all in the name of buying a bottle of wine to chill and watch the two countries trash each other as the first to kick the ball after the four years of wait. He wondered when Pemisire would conclude her work, he needed to talk with her and share his story to make her pity him and donate her kidney for his sister. He was cursing Jay and Uche deep inside him, if not for them, he would be able to donate the kidney for his sister.

"Weldone, the unknown." He smiled faintly as she passed beside him to serve the guys next to him.

Pemisire grinned, exposing her beautiful and neat white set of teeth. She looked even more beautiful as the grin supplemented her beauty. "Thanks." She replied, rushing back to her duty post because an order might be placed very soon.

She's beautiful, is she from a poor background or what? Buit if not, would she be working in this kind of place that can make one lean like a cane? Anyways, I pray she closes soon so that i can know my fate. But wait, there is another match between Uruguay and France tonight, when will she be through? He wondered.

He sighed and sipped again as the match unfold and the players played on.

7:45pm.

Pemisire waved at her colleague as she left the the duty post for the guy. She had concluded her own part that day, she was weak and tired. It was her first day, people could be really troublesome, ordering almost every time.

"Unknown, you through?" Richard asked Pemisire as she left her post.

Pemisire walked to him with a smile. "Yeah, I'm through for the day. Why have you decided to wait till now? You wanna watch the match by 8:30 too?" She asked him.

"Did i watch the previous one?" He stood to his feet. He had just taken like three glasses from the bottle of wine, just unlike him. On a good day, he'd have drank up to four or more bottles, and possibly be ranting nonsense then. "Are you going home now?"

"Y... yes but why the question? I think I have to leave now because it's getting late."

"Please wait, can't I take you home?" Richard asked her.

....please Pemisire, know the kind of person you put your trust in, if possible, trust no one... Her father's voice reechoed after Richard asked her the question. She swooshed out a long breath and shook her head. "I'm alright." She told him.

"You think so or what?" Richard asked.

"I'm sure, I think I have to leave now, it's dark already." She smiled.

"Wait... I need your help." She said stammering.

Pemisire stood akimbo as she stared at him. "Please let it be tomorrow, I'm really tired. Or is it urgent?" She asked.

"Yes, a matter of life and death." Richard replied sadly, already making up tears.

Pemisire tweaked her nose. "Let's go outside." She told him and headed outside.

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Flakkydagirl: I no vex o bigboss....

Its been A̶̲̥̅ while i updated too,i've been quite busy...hope to see you come over one of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° days sha..

I'm really loving D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° piece..i'm beginning to enjoy Pemisire's character-real and full of life.
And Richard too,cool guy.

I just hope they'll not be able to find Pemi to harm her..
Christana is suffering too much,all that suffer suffer for just one person.

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° piece is captivating and your writing style is beautiful too.And your characters are all great.

I can't wait for the next update...
Flakkydagirl.
Lol! THANKS so much my sister! I appreciate oh.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gamesound: Wow,,,, Still U rock T.Dan... I've missed this place
Welcome back sir, missed u!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
ToriEmManson: shocked Nooooo shocked...Its till you write your last will o and then you should be about 2009 years
lol! Funny lady!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ormorlehwah: *Waiting patiently*
Ma'am! Missed uuu! How u na longest tym!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
dammygoody: Waiting boss..
Oga me!! How was d break?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Ma'am! Missed uuu! How u na longest tym!
I dey kampe ooooo..... Weldone Sir, keep the work moving.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Topsy42(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
waitin dear
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pemisire pls help save a soul 2da nd God wil bless u 4 me
T.dan ah dy troway salute o
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by dammygoody(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Oga me!! How was d break?
Boss, break was spirit-filled grin ....Thanks.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
This Richard self,you meet person never reach a day and the first help is for her to donate her kidney.Orisirisi
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gosh.temi u are d boss u are really doing great bt temi u had some errors bt dat is story for d gods d suspence is Much ooo more battry to ur phone keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

The Devils Touch / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.