Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Rumour-mongers! Mikel Obi Says He Did Not Propose To His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour-mongers! Mikel Obi Says He Did Not Propose To His Girlfriend (404 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers / I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumour-mongers! Mikel Obi Says He Did Not Propose To His Girlfriend by paulabola(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Contrary to reports that Nigerian midfielder, John Mikel Obi, had proposed to his Russian girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko, the Chelsea midfielder has said that its all false.

Mikel who said that he was yet to propose to Diyachenko, called on Nigerian girls to stop insulting his girlfriend.

“Yes, she is my girlfriend, but I have not proposed to her. If that happens, it will not be hidden and everyone will know.

“I’m begging Nigerian girls to please leave her alone. Some Nigerian girls have already been attacking her (on social media) since this fake story came out,” Mikel said.

Mikel’s confirmation puts an end to all rumours which was making the rounds.

(1) (Reply)

Workout to Dr Sid's Baby Tornado Remix / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso / Happy Birthday To M.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.