Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Java Master Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Master Is Needed (792 Views)

Your Help Is Needed In My Final Year Project / Java Programmers Pls Your Help Is Needed / Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Master Is Needed by aramics: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello to all java expert. I start learning java some days ago but am having problem understanding it please anyone to help out? ....I must learn java
Re: Java Master Is Needed by olyjosh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
With what?
Re: Java Master Is Needed by aramics: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
olyjosh: With what?

Java
Re: Java Master Is Needed by uken73(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
If you are learning on your own and you are having challenges understanding the concepts, I'm doubtful this approach would help you much. It may be wise to get a tutor around you. I think a forum like this would be best to assist you with a particular challenge on solving a problem when you would have already understood the basic concepts. Or at least you should be asking a specific question and those who can could possibly help out. Just my opinion.
Re: Java Master Is Needed by aramics: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
uken73: If you are learning on your own and you are having challenges understanding the concepts, I'm doubtful this approach would help you much. It may be wise to get a tutor around you. I think a forum like this would be best to assist you with a particular challenge on solving a problem when you would have already understood the basic concepts. Or at least you should be asking a specific question and those who can could possibly help out. Just my opinion.

An learning on my own , trying to get someone near but seem to be scarce ...I reside in kwara state. Thanks
Re: Java Master Is Needed by olyjosh(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
I only reside in kwara two weeks ago. Though that's my base but IT shifted it to Lagos for now. The good thing is always ask your question here, I'm sure many programmer are ready to pick it up.
Re: Java Master Is Needed by aramics: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
olyjosh: I only reside in kwara two weeks ago. Though that's my base but IT shifted it to Lagos for now. The good thing is always ask your question here, I'm sure many programmer are ready to pick it up.

Thanks bro...inform me whenever you are back to kwara

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Designing Training. / How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro / Need Software Or Web App For Your Company Drop Your Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.