Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC (26752 Views)

Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies / There’s No More Division Within APC Family – APC / Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2014
MrMcJay:

Coming from Tribune and the two clowns who posted before me, the "source" might just be an ugly teenager with a Tecno phone and MTN 10MB free data. Everyone in the Presidency knows that even if APC presents a puppy to contest against Jonathan, he would be beaten.

2015, and the big-nosed drunkard in Aso Rock would be beaten like a drum.
I can authoritatively tell you that if GEJ is Nigeria's President on Feb,15th, 2015, Western Nations won't wanna touch Nigeria with a billion foot pole.
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by shizzleStar: 1:09am On Sep 08, 2014
The serial loser will bite the dust once again.....buhari will NEVER be president of Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by shizzleStar: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: I can authoritatively tell you that if GEJ is Nigeria's President on Feb,15th, 2015, Western Nations won't wanna touch Nigeria with a billion foot pole.
says the frustrated loser....it will come to pass, you will have no choice but to live with it

1 Like

Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by Abraham2013(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2014
captaindelicious: nna ehh,its too early for this kind of falsehood,am not affiliated with any party but i love change,we havebeen sailing the pdp waters since 1999 and i want change biko with the story my mum told me about Buhari,if he enters he might be our Jerry Rawlings
Be careful wat u wish 4 my broda, if ask Libyans, Egyptians, n iraqs dey tell u dey would hav preferred d devil dey knew i.e ghaddafi, hosni mobarak, n saddam hussine to d supposed angels american sold to dem all in d name of change. Wat if dis ur buhari comes in n turns to idi amin instead of jerry rawlings nko?

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:21am On Sep 08, 2014
abbccc: BUHARI is the best candidate for the job followed by Tambuwal....Atiku and Kwankwaso should stop wasting their time. Buhari is a no nonsense man and will jail many politicians if he gets there..So bigwigs politicians are leaving no stone unturned to make sure that buhari failed woefully...
However, No northern aspirant will win the election because of this syndrome of "Northerners are born to rule others" & "Power must return to the North" ...The syndrome has spoilt everything and is paving way for GEJ who shouldn't have dream of second term....
Buhari can't jail anybody only the court does, that's the difference between democracy and military rule, a president can only take a corrupt politician to court, and if the court acquits the accused, there is nothing Buhari can do about it unless he still believes this is Nigeria of 1983-1985 when even journalists were jailed by executive fiat.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by godunia(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2014
makzeze: In 2003 Buhari won but was massively rigged.
In 2007 he won again and was rigged.
Buhari won in 2011 but results were declared in favour of someone else.

I am tired of voting. I will allow Jega to vote for me in 2015. Shikenan! shocked
change your drugs.
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by godunia(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2014
It does not matter who becomes the presidential flag bearer,PDP will always win the presidential election until the generation that witness the transfer of power from military to civilian passes away.for now as bad as things are,let's pray the give us good leaders.its like saying ANC will loose presidential election in South Africa,it's definitely not now but it will happen in the future when those who didn't witness the apartheid becomes voters
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by buchilino(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2014
soroptimist: Arrant Nonsense from the fearful House of PDP..................Buhari is your nemesis and he is going to fly APC's flag......Y'all should go and prepare for the polls

The horse has already bolted out of the stable.........See you at the polls

don't like pdp but if buhari becomes APCs candidate i will vote pdp, for one reason buhari is a regional leader not a national leader
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by Jay2014: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
please Mr Buhari, kindly step aside. otherwise F9 again.
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by comos: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
SPSpecial: APC, a party which i support, has not present any candidate that can convince Nigerians of 'change' as proposed.
This makes me doubt their victory over gej.
Only if they can appoint some like Fashola or Oshiom as president and a northern candidate as VP; or vice versa.
I am yet to see the mixture from APC to defeat GEJ
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by jdilight(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
egift: PDP fabricating News like popcorn. It is the PDP that is intensifying efforts against Buhari. The nest of killers are just afraid of going to jail and having all their loots confiscated.

Sadly their hungry agents are all over the place screaming as if their Breakfast depends on it.

No Nigerian president in a democratic setting can put a common governor in prison with due democratic process which will never be possible till his 8 years expire. So grow out of your military regime mentality. We are in democracy. Just saying, should the president turn to a bad guy tomorrow.
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by JEITO: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
G
O
O
D
L
U
C
K

N
I
G
E
R
I
A
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by Donniewestly(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
captaindelicious: nna ehh,its too early for this kind of falsehood,am not affiliated with any party but i love change,we havebeen sailing the pdp waters since 1999 and i want change biko with the story my mum told me about Buhari,if he enters he might be our Jerry Rawlings

That Buhari guy is only seeking revenge and nothing else
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
lat4real: I don't have time for long epistle this morning jare

cheesy cheesy
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Donniewestly:

That Buhari guy is only seeking revenge and nothing else

He (GMB) have failed already, not in this world anymore
Re: Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC by chillykelly86(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
The primaries are at hand.

We will know the will of APC delegates soon, if the APC presidential primary is indeed free and fair.

I hate politics of "dictatorship". Many Nigerians, even common Nigerians are such. They spew out what is in their minds and based on their perception of things, "declare" who will be who. If such people had their way, wouldn't they install their mind's "President"?

Someone with such a "dictating" mindset can only turn out to be a dictator if given the opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.