Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,610 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (48227 Views)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by extremelygolden: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
May our day of joy not turn to the day of sorrow for us and for our loved ones, in Jesus Name, Amen! And on our day of rejoicing and celebration, may our enemies be far away from us, in Jesus name! AMEN
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Chidexter(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
the issue of cultism in enugu is getting worse everyday. even primary school students now join what they call junior cults
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by agyo(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
That's what you get or you end with when u sow ur hands into the devil's ways.

Repent.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by kanosalami: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=bebe2]Hmmmmmm

Naija don even bad pass Colombia shocked

I weep for dat nation and its occupants.[dnt fool urslf]
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2014
donpeey22: Guys are not smiling in Enugu now a days. This is what you get in a state where a sick governor who is under the spell of a female chief of staff is the governor.#SayNoToIfeomaNwobodo#
And what has Ifeoma Nwobodo got to do with the incident? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by davdandam(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014
I'll always say it cultism doesn't pay, it'll always come back to haunt you. Not saying the victims were cultists, but will cultists kill innocent civilians?
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by bastien: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2014
bdek:

This piss me off @times so una don finish jesus blood ,Na God blood turn now
omo weitin wey go do grin
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by shizzleStar: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg: We should be very careful of every little thing we do here in this world.
Many don't have a forgiving heart.
Who knows if this groom to be has been promising other women marriage but ended up dumping them!
Even a bride should take time to find out from her husband to be the girls he has dated and what led to their break ups.
One doesn't need to die like fowls please.
I'm sure the groom to be is the cause of his death and the death of that innocent girl.
You honestly do not think you made sense with this comment do you? i hate it when some people are so warped in thinking and reasoning. So are you justifying his killing already? infact you are so silly and myopic.

What about women who after being sponsored by a man all through school, she suddenly remembers she never loved him and ends up dumping him, has the world ended for the man?. Girls like you are evil, wicked, unforgiven and to add, very one-sided, m0ronic, iddiotic and shallow in thought. How are we even sure you are not the devil behind this dastardly act ...nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by princechigzy(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2014
He was my secondary school classmate.

Command Secondary school, enugu, Set/ 2000

It wasn't his bride, the lady was the chief bridesmaid.
We are all in shock.

Adieu my brother

Uzodimma Ezekwuonna
saudi tomatoe!

3 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Lawalemi(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Ibo land
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by nikkoo(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
etenyong: A man and woman set to be joined in holy
matrimony in Enugu were, yesterday, shot dead by
gunmen suspected to be cult members.
Three other persons including the manager of a
filling station were shot dead during the sporadic
shooting by the unknown assailants who had laid
siege on Abakpa and Trans-Ekulu area of Enugu.
The incident occurred Friday night at a filling
station close to Dhamija Bridge opposite Our Lord’s
Chosen Church, Trans-Ekulu on the Enugu – Onitsha
Expressway.
Sources said the gunmen trailed the couple, who
were finalizing arrangements for their wedding
yesterday, to the filling station where they were
said to be buying fuel.
The gunmen were said to have, on arrival at the
station, shot sporadically at the bride and groom
who were in their car buying fuel and they
reportedly died on the spot.
The manager of the filling station, a pump
attendant and another person buying fuel at the
time were also shot dead by the gunmen who
immediately thereafter fled in their waiting vehicle.
Enugu State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr.
Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the incident when
contacted yesterday.
“There was an incident that led to the death of
some people following sporadic shooting by
suspected hoodlums before the arrival of security
operatives and we have put measures on ground to
unmask them,” he said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/bride-groom-shot-dead-wedding-eve/
Enugu is on fire ...make I discharge first.

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by smartn09(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
That is of the dangers of denying warnings without precaution.may your Souls RIP.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg: We should be very careful of every little thing we do here in this world.
Many don't have a forgiving heart.
Who knows if this groom to be has been promising other women marriage but ended up dumping them!
Even a bride should take time to find out from her husband to be the girls he has dated and what led to their break ups.
One doesn't need to die like fowls please.
I'm sure the groom to be is the cause of his death and the death of that innocent girl.
If that was the case then there would be mass murder every Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by mecussey(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Somebody f*cked somebody's wife or husband here
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by mtprofessor5(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Nawa ooo

It that all you can say undecided
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
CFCfan:
And what has Ifeoma Nwobodo got to do with the incident? undecided
Since the governor became sick and lately incapacitated, Ifeoma Nwobodo is the one who has been taking major decisions in the affairs of the state being the Chief of staff. So, she is responsible for securing lives and property of the people of the State, including creating employment opportunities for the teaming unemployed youths in Enugu state. But she has been busy diverting state funds in pursuing her senatorial ambition while the state has become a fertile ground for criminals. She masterminded the impeachment of the former deputy governor because the later was interested in contesting for the Enugu east senatorial seat which madam Nwobodo wants to occupy by all means. The sins of madam Nwobodo are too numerous to mention but I am sure that in due time we the people of Enugu east are going to pay her in her own coins

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Chuckdee(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg:

You never can be too sure yet if the guy was a cultist.
What if the cultists were hired to kill him.
I'm suspecting this guy has used a woman who doesn't have a forgiving heart and dumped her only to marry another woman.
You know, guys can be so terrible eh ...

You are both wrong because the news above is totally false and nonsense reporting by Vanguard! The real truth is that it was only the groom that was shot dead by rampaging armed robbers in Enugu! Dude is a childhood friend of mine and I can authoritatively tell you the reporting is soo wrong. His case was simply a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time!, hell, they also shot and killed a policeman a another part of the same Trans-Ekulu abi him too na cultist?? He drove into the petrol station to buy fuel and noticing the station was under siege by armed robbers who had already shot and killed the manager and a pump attendant, he tried to reverse and the vehicle was sprayed with bullets, killing him and his passenger who was a friend that came to drop off gifts for the couple as the person was traveling the next day and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding...

I am so ashamed of Vanguard and their mediocre reporting without simple investigation! This is an eye-eopener for me never to believe all the crap they put up as headlines in the papers... Here is a link to a better report by Sun news: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80617

Please Vanguard should kindly stop wishing death to the poor boys surviving wife and parents who's grieve knows no bounds as it is.

I weep for Nigerian Media!

8 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
It
was neither d bride nor d chief-bridesmaid dat got killed rather a frnd who got him a weddin gift
as she cud nt make it d followin day...

He was goin to drop her off @ IMT to board a bus home n decide to refuel
his car wen d unfotunate incident took place @ a fillin station whc was already under armed robbery attack.

This has nothin to do wit cultism...

Gosh! Such ineptness!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by ChideraFavour(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Ds is vry pathetic bt d cause of ds death would be either frm d bride or d groom, someone dey had used and dumped in d past.
My advice 2 fellow young girls n boys pls neva u tie anybody down wt d promise dt u wll marry him/her only for u 2 change ur mind later n choose anoda person. Promise only wht u can do or beta not promise at all
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Bizibi(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Chuckdee:

You are both wrong because the news above is totally false and nonsense reporting by Vanguard! The real truth is that it was only the groom that was shot dead by rampaging armed robbers in Enugu! Dude is a childhood friend of mine and I can authoritatively tell you the reporting is soo wrong. His case was simply a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time!, hell, they also shot and killed a policeman a another part of the same Trans-Ekulu abi him too na cultist?? He drove into the petrol station to buy fuel and noticing the station was under siege by armed robbers who had already shot and killed the manager and a pump attendant, he tried to reverse and the vehicle was sprayed with bullets, killing him and his passenger who was a friend that came to drop off gifts for the couple as the person was traveling the next day and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding...

I am so ashamed of Vanguard and their mediocre reporting without simple investigation! This is an eye-eopener for me never to believe all the crap they put up as headlines in the papers... Here is a link to a better report by Sun news: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80617

Please Vanguard should kindly stop wishing death to the poor boys surviving wife and parents who's grieve knows no bounds as it is.

i don't read newspapers that much.....everything we see in newspapers is always the opposite of what is actually going in reality

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Amack(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
This most be hand work of a woman. Don't propose to a girl you know that you don't love and can never marry her, just because of her money.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by chuggy(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2014
R.I.P to d dead!..GOD knows best.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Jaymima: A premeditated revenge mission orchestrated by a hurt/jilted lover. Condolences to their families.

Am telling you...
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Chuckdee:

You are both wrong because the news above is totally false and nonsense
reporting by Vanguard! The real truth is that it was only the groom
that was shot dead by rampaging armed robbers in Enugu! Dude is a
childhood friend of mine and I can authoritatively tell you the
reporting is soo wrong. His case was simply a case of being at the wrong
place at the wrong time!, hell, they also shot and killed a policeman a
another part of the same Trans-Ekulu abi him too na cultist?? He drove
into the petrol station to buy fuel and noticing the station was under
siege by armed robbers who had already shot and killed the manager and a
pump attendant, he tried to reverse and the vehicle was sprayed with
bullets, killing him and his passenger who was a friend that came to
drop off gifts for the couple as the person was traveling the next day
and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding...

I am so ashamed of Vanguard and their mediocre reporting without simple
investigation! This is an eye-eopener for me never to believe all the
crap they put up as headlines in the papers... Here is a link to a
better report by Sun news: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80617

Please Vanguard should kindly stop wishing death to the poor boys
surviving wife and parents who's grieve knows no bounds as it is.

I tire oh... D kinda stupid comments I bn readin on dis thread. So much shallowness.

D owner of d fillin station shut was also a cultist ni. For those sayin its as a result of breakin ones hrt n sleepin wit anodas spouse,I pity u ppl real bad.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by SlyIg(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
You honestly do not think you made sense with this comment do you? i hate it when some people are so warped in thinking and reasoning. So are you justifying his killing already? infact you are so silly and myopic.

What about women who after being sponsored by a man all through school, she suddenly remembers she never loved him and ends up dumping him, has the world ended for the man?. Girls like you are evil, wicked, unforgiven and to add, very one-sided, m0ronic, iddiotic and shallow in thought. How are we even sure you are not the devil behind this dastardly act ...nonsense angry

You must be a very silly foolish idiott not to make your own opinion and leave others with their own opinion.

Infact, you're very crazy to quote my comment this early morning.

Why not give your own side of your story and leave my own view since we all see differently. Don't you know this is a forum and that we're entitled to our own opinions?

Next time, take time to go through someone's entire comment and see if the person is as stupidd as you before you start insulting someone. For your mind now,
you make sense? Or you think a dumped ex lover can't kill a guy on his wedding eve for dumping him for another woman. I was just citing an example of what can lead to something like this case and you're here insulting yourself.What point have you really raised with this insult you started with in this morning.
I am making a different point from a different angle and so will others cos people have their different views.

You're really an idiott. And make sure you don't quote me again. Take your insults to your parents at home who couldn't train you very well. I can't be responsible for you.

Sillyy foolishh uncivilised crazy little mannerless bastard...

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Jaymima:
Space booking is childish

Seconded... Some guys with their puerile behavior sha...#$ucks

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by ayobase(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2014
cultism causing havoc since days of Soyinka.

just because of a guy, four people had to die.....may souls of the innocent rest in peace while the the soul of the guilty wail in pieces.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Atmmachine(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2014
litetias:
So that's the only one you can mention? Btw who told you 2face went to ESUT?

He & M.I Abaga went to ESUT but never graduated
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Fayrouzz(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg:

You must be a very silly foolish idiott not to make your own opinion and leave others with their own opinion.

Infact, you're very crazy to quote my comment this early morning.

Why not give your own side of your story and leave my own view since we all see differently. Don't you know this is a forum and that we're entitled to our own opinions?

Next time, take time to go through someone's entire comment and see if the person is as stupidd as you before you start insulting someone. For your mind now,
you make sense? Or you think a dumped ex lover can't kill a guy on his wedding eve for dumping him for another woman. I was just citing an example of what can lead to something like this case and you're here insulting yourself.What point have you really raised with this insult you started with in this morning.
I am making a different point from a different angle and so will others cos people have their different views.

You're really an idiott. And make sure you don't quote me again. Take your insults to your parents at home who couldn't train you very well. I can't be responsible for you.

Sillyy foolishh uncivilised crazy little mannerless bastard...
That guy fit be ur husband 2mo ooo... As una 2 dn d quarrel so.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Chuckdee(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Bizibi: i don't read newspapers that much.....everything we see in newspapers is always the opposite of what is actually going in reality

Very sad indeed...
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by 01emek(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
litetias:
So that's the only one you can mention? Btw who told you 2face went to ESUT?
don't mind 2face went to IMTE in Enugu nt ESUT
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by obidiegwujane10(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
may their souls rest in the peace of the Lord. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.