Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (48200 Views)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by GoodcasHMan: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2014
NIGERIA STILL BETTER THAN SODOM & GOMORRAH yet WE NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2014
makazona:

I think the cultists were nt masked so anyone that saw their faces would be silenced.Dont b surprizd it may nt b d guyz fault

maybe d gal was seriously likd by a capone bt d gal wnted an innocent guy as husband (after knowing and taking too much from d capone).so d capone wil nt just let dt happen cz e no b jew man nah

Whatever it is, someone among shot was innocent. God help us.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by 01emek(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

He & M.I Abaga went to ESUT but never graduated
guy 2face went to IMT in Enugu to read Business Administration but never graduated. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by arabbunkum: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Still they will try to make us believe that Enugu is working.

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by xtervaganza(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
smartchoice:

Weep for yerself
lol

Smart choice of words

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Bsc(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Dis wot u get wen u promise a woman marriage and disappoints her..a lesson..hw can u live with a gal for over 8yrs without marriage..at last u giv ur ring to someone else...ma female neigbor dated dis guy for yrs..nd decided not to marry him because of he's temper, so d guy would always call with treats over d phone,,so she went ahead with d wedding with a diff guy,,,u need to c d wedding..no card, no invitation no entrance, security everywer..everyone scared..no music..lol
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by dejijohns(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg:

You never can be too sure yet if the guy was a cultist.
What if the cultists were hired to kill him.
I'm suspecting this guy has used a woman who doesn't have a forgiving heart and dumped her only to marry another woman.
You know, guys can be so terrible eh ...

We can also look at it from another angle; maybe the bride was initial with another man, promised him marriage, ate his money and fled... grin
SlyIg:

You never can be too sure yet if the guy was a cultist.
What if the cultists were hired to kill him.
I'm suspecting this guy has used a woman who doesn't have a forgiving heart and dumped her only to marry another woman.
You know, guys can be so terrible eh ...

We can also look at it from another angle; maybe the bride was initial with another man, promised him marriage, ate his money and fled...
Just saying dou... make una dey try give us guys benefit of doubt, w'ar nt always d culprit/bad one...

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by dejijohns(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Chidexter: the issue of cultism in enugu is getting worse everyday. even primary school students now join what they call junior cults
Bro, criouxly @ junior cult? Wonda sha neva end...
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigeria needs to allow her citizens to "carry".

Problem solved.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Bsc: Dis wot u get wen u promise a woman marriage and disappoints her..a lesson..hw can u live with a gal for over 8yrs without marriage..at last u giv ur ring to someone else...ma female neigbor dated dis guy for yrs..nd decided not to marry him because of he's temper, so d guy would always call with treats over d phone,,so she went ahead with d wedding with a diff guy,,,u need to c d wedding..no card, no invitation no entrance, security everywer..everyone scared..no music..lol

What a pathetic existence.

People need to just grow a pair.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Misogynist2014(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
bebe2: Hmmmmmm

Naija don even bad pass Colombia shocked

I weep for dat nation and its occupants.
You talk as if you've never been to Nigeria before but you pidgen accent denies you from being associated with 'born in diaspora.' Keep your damn assessment to yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Chidexter(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
dejijohns:
Bro, criouxly @ junior cult? Wonda sha neva end...

yes, it amazes me as well
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by halix239(f): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
chai dose igbo states nawooooo, chai dis is wicked
na so wuna long throat for money reach, chai, chai, chai diarisssssss.............!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
chaii!!!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by AndrewChogzy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmm! Wat a world. God grant dia souls eternal rest
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by chibc(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg: We should be very careful of every little thing we do here in this world.
Many don't have a forgiving heart.
Who knows if this groom to be has been promising other women marriage but ended up dumping them!
Even a bride should take time to find out from her husband to be the girls he has dated and what led to their break ups.
One doesn't need to die like fowls please.
I'M SURE THE GROOM TO BE IS THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH AND THE DEATH OF THAT INNOCENT GIRL.
Typical fish brain
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
donwilly3: Chai i heard d news.Enugu z now an unsafe zone oooo.I suspect dose guys are being rearmed by politicians so as to win in 2015.dere z trouble,I jst hope God dosent forgiv dose politicians at all.RIP TO DEM
ah ah,theresa forgived the person that stabbed her,you should pray for god to soften there heart not unforgiveness
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by jarofbeauty: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
But OP the bride is not among the persons shot. Well, u quoted Vanguard who didn't even bother to get their story right.The bride is alive and well. RIP Engr. Uzo!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Agbgift: What a world.
Lord help us not to step on evil toes as we journey through this life.
May their soul rest in peace.

AMENI O
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Enugu is a place where poverty rate is too high, so many cult groups, gangs, numerous aimless students and unemployement is the highest in the whole south east, possibly the whole nigeria, so hiring cheap assasins re so easy in such a place where there is so much potential individuals, for such work, may the souls of the deceased R.I.P, is so so sad and heartbreaking news...

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by bebe2(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: You talk as if you've never been to Nigeria before but you pidgen accent denies you from being associated with 'born in diaspora.' Keep your damn assessment to yourself. angry

GOD forbid dat i deny my home.

i was born n raised in nigeria. i still spend alot of time there.

that does not make me blind to the attrocities that are happening in the country.

i refuse to get used to used to all these bad news as a norm in in nigeria.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by shizzleStar: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
SlyIg:

[s]You must be a very silly foolish idiott not to make your own opinion and leave others with their own opinion.

Infact, you're very crazy to quote my comment this early morning.

Why not give your own side of your story and leave my own view since we all see differently. Don't you know this is a forum and that we're entitled to our own opinions?

Next time, take time to go through someone's entire comment and see if the person is as stupidd as you before you start insulting someone. For your mind now,
you make sense? Or you think a dumped ex lover can't kill a guy on his wedding eve for dumping him for another woman. I was just citing an example of what can lead to something like this case and you're here insulting yourself.What point have you really raised with this insult you started with in this morning.
I am making a different point from a different angle and so will others cos people have their different views.

You're really an idiott. And make sure you don't quote me again. Take your insults to your parents at home who couldn't train you very well. I can't be responsible for you.

Sillyy foolishh uncivilised crazy little mannerless bastard[/s]...
bla...bla...bla....

incoherent jargons from an obviously ditched and iredeemable fvctard. It had to take a brainless FOOL like you to come up with your iddiotic and senseless assumption, throwing away the details of the report to suit your shallow and myopic line of thought. You sound really not just hurt but frustrated and miserable already....no apologies, actually my pleasure.

To irritants like you, having a view or an opinion equates to a license to display of acute iddiocy and profound stewpidity, what a brainless twerp!. You need to be shot at close range by your father on your senseless skull for being an unfortunate and brainless dingbat.

My resolve to go hard on ladies remains intact but i take exemption to numbskulls like you. What a b1tchy fvctard!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
What a sad story.may they rest in perfect peace so that they will continue their wedding in heaven
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Gorgeous58(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hunt down their exes
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Bekeson: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
RIP
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by litetias(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

He & M.I Abaga went to ESUT but never graduated
You know Esut and IMT used to be in the same compound before Esut moved to their perm site. I went to Esut back then, didn't graduate there. does not mean it was because of cultism although I had a taste of it.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by litetias(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
01emek: don't mind 2face went to IMTE in Enugu nt ESUT
Didn't know that. I thought they said it was Uniben.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by d7thcaller: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
RIP Uzo!!! I pray that God grants your wife and your entire family the fortitude to bear this loss. We all shall miss you. Adieu Saudi
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by 01emek(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
litetias:
Didn't know that. I thought they said it was Uniben.
no mhen! He went to IMT to study business Adm but never graduate. Google it.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by electropiz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tobinshunt: Once again...
D past came calling...
cry
That is just it, its just the past that came calling. When they wia hitmen life was rosy. Karma is a bitch
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by litetias(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
01emek: no mhen! He went to IMT to study business Adm but never graduate. Google it.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.