Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? (2759 Views)

20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Now Who Should Sacrifice Here And What Is Sacrifice Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by KingTom(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: For this ma husband - YESSSSS
Though it depends on how it take happen, not like I'm just gonna kill masef by myself to prove a point...
-but in a situation like ma hubby needing a kidney, even if I have only one,I wouldn't mind giving him. That's if he will collect kwa...
I will not collect it I will die for you grin
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by cococandy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
You die for all of us na cheesy
You'll be a bigger Romeo.
benromeo39: So because my skakespearean predecessor was stupid enough to die for love abi lust, I should follow suit? No time, d best I can do is have one last bite or meal with her, then she can die. When cococandy, Xtarxhyne, Cheriepet and others dey there, I go come die for who? That's all.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
destante: Okay don't get me wrong. Don't confuse agape with Eros. Gods love for us is unmatchable, entirely spiritual and divine. Eros on the other hand is physical and with much emotion. I agree it involves sacrifice but be honest, it will hardly get to sacrificing ones life. Eros is supposed to be requited, for both to enjoy. It comes to nothing if one half isn't there no more to relish the love that they have for the person they putatively died for. That's the unreasonableness.

Now I agree with u! This was why I put it to those in the love family nd not my likes! wink
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Mutuwa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ahha, your sis would be someones' wife someday and he would say same...
He just gonna die for his mum...if the need arises, hope you would buy him a drink after? kiss

Hahaha..this doesnt change anything cuttie..its only my mom i can die for o! Sis and I are two diffrnt worlds.. cool
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
destante: I think dying for a partner is just a deliberate hyperbolic cliché to show the intense of affection. Though we always have the weird outliers, no reasonable human would do this for a partner.

This small geh just dey blow grammer anyhow. Respect.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dannylux: I can kill for the woman but not die for her. How would I prove anything when I'm a corpse? she'd probably start shagging another nigga immediately after my demise so it's a NO for me.

You are really thinking big bro! grin
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by jonsin(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
most people won't agree to die for their bf/gf, but I think there's a level that love gets to that dying won't even matter. I think love has diff level it operates on. . .
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by purplesummer(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's difficult for one to ordinarily beat one's chest and give a Yes or No answer to this question. When the true test of love presents itself we are likely to risk our lives in order to protect those we love. Most people would dare an inferno to rescue a trapped spouse,child, sibling or parent and may lose their lives in the process.

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy: What do we mean by dying for love?
Only then can I answer.

Dear read through my post again, u will understand what I mean!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Cheriepet: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote
author=benromeo39]So because my skakespearean predecessor was stupid
enough to die for love abi lust, I should follow suit? No time, d best I
can do is have one last bite or meal with her, then she can die. When
cococandy, Xtarxhyne, Cheriepet and others dey there, I go come die for
who? That's all.[/quote]

But u will die for me smiley ba?
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Lakeside4christ(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
stanconnect: For those in the house of love, to the best of my knowledge, I understand that true love is all about sacrifice.

I always admire one song by Celine dion.."my h@ will go on" where jack died for rose..and I believe that's love in the actual sense..so I want to know what's your own measure of love for your boo? Can you die for your man/woman? As for me 'NO' is the answer, reason cos from past xperience, I do not believe in love any more!

Luv ur woman as urself not more dan urself...so d answer is capital NO!

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
cococandy: You die for all of us na cheesy
You'll be a bigger Romeo.
I hear u, u sef die for me. cheesy
Cheriepet:
But u will die for me smiley ba?
u? Bleep up babe. angry angry
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Lakeside4christ(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: For this ma husband - YESSSSS
Though it depends on how it take happen, not like I'm just gonna kill masef by myself to prove a point...
-but in a situation like ma hubby needing a kidney, even if I have only one,I wouldn't mind giving him. That's if he will collect kwa...

Dat is not luv...if na be ur man i won't collect it 4rm u!
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lakeside4christ:

Dat is not luv...if na be ur man i won't collect it 4rm u!
Ehn, I know he won't collect, na why I say I go give. grin tongue
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
destante: Okay don't get me wrong. Don't confuse agape with Eros. Gods love for us is unmatchable, entirely spiritual and divine. Eros on the other hand is physical and with much emotion. I agree it involves sacrifice but be honest, it will hardly get to sacrificing ones life. Eros is supposed to be requited, for both to enjoy. It comes to nothing if one half isn't there no more to relish the love that they have for the person they putatively died for. That's the unreasonableness.

matured answer smiley
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by mapist(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Elkewwty: embarassed

Its a NO

Heartless gehl..u no get love for men o...
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by Lakeside4christ(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ehn, I know he won't collect, na why I say I go give. grin tongue

Lol.
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by goalburner(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why die for her
It berra we die together
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by ibietela2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nah not worth it
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by malaria(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am not jesus christ abeg

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by malaria(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am not jesus christ abeg[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: True Love Is Sacrifice, Can You Die For Your Man/woman? by stanconnect(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2014
malaria: Am not jesus christ abeg

Lol...but you prophess love to him abi? what's the extent your love for him can take you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband / Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos / Photo Of A Mum Making Up On Her Delivery Bed Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.