Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos (2753 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / My Sex Experience With A Man-hood Breaker – 18+ / I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by favourmic(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2015
A girl who was on the verge of being rape.d bit
off the pe.nis of her attacker. According to P.M
News, a girl who was being se.xually abused
fought back her tormentor by biting off his
pe.nis. From the pictures, the girl in question bit
off the pe.nis cap. According to the report, an
unnamed couple went to a friend’s house in
Lagos. A few hours later, the lady ran out
screaming for help, saying she had been ra.ped.
Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over
his body, also ran out crying for help. The girl’s
body was stained in blood so also her clothes
and she had to be given another cloth to cover
her nake.dness. The neighbors paid attention to
the boy when they saw his mutilated man.hood.
He was rushed to the hospital where the doctor
demanded for the missing cap that was left at
the scene of the incident.
It was recovered by the people and the doctor
stitched it despite the discovery of the death of
the cap. The injured boy is still lying in the
hospital receiving treatment.
Conflicting reports say he had already finished
rap.ing the Girl and it was when he decided to
forcefully make her Give him a blow-job that she
struck.
Did she do the right thing?

www.gossipmill.com/2015/08/photos-girl-bites-off-the-man-hood-of-her-rapist-in-lagos-viewers-discretion-advised/

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by Favolly(f): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Holy sh!t
You shoulda at least warned us it'll contain graphic contents

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2015
See wahala

The girl must be a young vampire

As I see the picture, naim I check my tools weda e still dey

OP you for write Graphic photos or viewers discretion

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by SINNZ(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Favolly:
Holy sh!t

You shoulda at least warned us it'll contain graphic contents
grin Hehehehe, you came to see preek gringrin
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by ldee12(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Evil meet evil
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by frank1998(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2015
D guy must be mad to request for a b.lowjop after raping her undecided....some ppl ehh!!!
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by menix(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Old news..

Doubt if she was raped except her punny has got teethes..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by Vision4God: 2:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Now he faces d consequence of his action
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by strykr: 2:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Nawa o!!! ' sey na teeth cut that am like that....mehn that girl's teeth suppose dey showcase for national stadium....
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Automatic castration
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by gistrepublic: 3:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Fake news!!! Does that dick look like a teeth bite?? And why is the rapist posing for us to snap em

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by chi4ik4(m): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2015
must everything be in Lagos this happened in Jos not Lagos earlier this year

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by ril19(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2015
D'fvck

dude's been sent to forced retirement. sad
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Eep!
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by peemyke(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Jesu...wat is diz lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by trustedward(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by kullozone(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
I don't even understand this story sef.. Are they the couple that went to a friend's house
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by abuaguit: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Sgysyywijsvx
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Wooooow !!! Oooh my God !!!
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by robosky02(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2015
OLD STORY

recycled again next
Re: Photos: Girl Bites Off The Man.hood Of Her Rapist In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2015
frank1998:
D guy must be mad to request for a b.lowjop after raping her undecided....some ppl ehh!!!
I mean who does that ? Lwkmd cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! / 13 Early Signs You May Be Pregnant / Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.