Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) (4780 Views)

Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by unuane1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Giant 700 pound snake caught in lake in
Proctor, North Carolina. The giant man
eating python was measured at 98 feet
long.
Police were contacted to see if there have
been any recently filed missing person
reports as a snake this big could have
surely eaten a human.
Giant Snake Found in American Lake?
This giant snake is massive and just
gorgeous, but it didn’t take long to find out
that the STORY behind it… was fake, just
another hoax.
While the image is indeed real, I think the
size of the giant snake could have been
exaggerated due to the camera angle
Nevertheless, this snake is still huge, but
where did it come from? The markings on
it’s skin looks similar to that of a
reticulated python native to Southeast
Asia.
After playing around with a little Google
translate, the mystery was finally solved.
Looks like a type of Boa.. Red-tail boa
perhaps?
This giant python came from Indonesia
and after some rough translating, it turns
out that it was discovered this last
Thanksgiving near the village of Belinyu
City.
It was found by accident by a group of
construction workers who severely injured
the reptile while knocking down a large
dead tree in which the python was sleeping
inside of.
The workers put the dying snake out of it’s
misery and buried it.
It’s sad to see such an incredible animal
killed, especially one that could have been
a new world record size. I wish there were
more pictures so we could get a better idea
of just how large it was.
Another Giant Snake Caught in SE Asia
This reticulated python is estimated to be a
massive size with rumors of it’s length
being over 50 feet.
Those are just rumors however as the true
size of this monster snake is unknown and
very hard to calculate by the photo. The
world’s biggest snake ever recorded is a
reticulated python living in Kansas City
named Medusa. The world’s biggest snake
in history is extinct and known as the
Titanoboa.

http://www.epicadamwildlife.com/2014/07/11/700-pound-snake-pulled-out-of-lake-in-north-carolina/

1 Share

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
fake pix

5 Likes

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
I dontbilivit unless u sponsor me there to see it with my korokoro eyes

5 Likes

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chai see better meat for my calabar brodas kiss

1 Like

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by spinall: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
seunlayi: I dontbilivit unless u sponsor me there to see it with my korokoro eyes
dnt u worry bro u will get a full hd view in the belly of dat boa u just relax huh.
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by amAZEing: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
fake picx. actually it happened at a construction in an Asian country.
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
if its a lie then.........
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
So dis kind snake still they?
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Bebetter: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
[size=18pt]Why the tractor con dey change color? na chameleon![/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Brahms(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bebetter: [size=18pt]Why the tractor con dey change color? na chameleon![/size]

grin grin I didn't notice that!
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
spinall:
dnt u worry bro u will get a full hd view in the belly of dat boa u just relax huh.
dis Asia not america
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by seankay(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
No b today we dor dey c dis pics
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Asek1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
1. This are old pictures that ai have seen before
2. Those pictures are from two different locations
3. op be careful o

3 Likes

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by wayne4loan: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
guy u get better eye
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Alexcollins(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin grin grin
grin
ur eye sharp die.
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Dikoko101(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014

Nice one! U intelligent small
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by AONO: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
u don harmer d op for head
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
My construction worker friends often tell me of pythons they encountered while clearing virgin forests the size of electric poles.

It becomes meat for months. So I believe this.
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Janeify(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
seunlayi: I dontbilivit unless u sponsor me there to see it with my korokoro eyes
lmao
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by nwaobitex: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
old pics
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Old story
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2014
This is a rubber snake!
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by sistrunk: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2014

Dere could be 2-3 tractors usn to fall the trees now, perhaps d green one was used to carry it first...
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 08, 2014
which kind tractor be that..?
FROM YELLOW 2 GREEN.
EVEN D TRACTOR DEY CHANGE LIKE SNAKE TOOO
THE 2ND SNAKE IS DEAD.....while the 1ST is ALIVE.
COULD D DEATH OF D 2ND SNAKE BE AS A RESULT OF THE GREEN TRACTOR...?

1 Like

Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Northern Caro
Re: 700 Pound Snake Pulled Out Of Lake In North Carolina? (Photos) by Sevs: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2021
We keep horses in North Carolina and a python crawled into the stable a year ago. I almost died. Can you imagine what my shock was when I went to feed the horses and saw a SNAKE ?! I remember and goosebumps run down my back 0_o

(1) (Reply)

My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.