Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,226 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:18 PM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (96899 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by lertee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo: Team asewo ooo cool
Naughty gyal cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink
U be impostor or gay? Ur profile says u are male! U'd better change it b4 I change my mind. Abi u dey wear brain chain ni?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by datguru: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

yea?
HI

I like your pic from your profile. I think you look good
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
Me sef go upload mines soon. Make I look for something to wrap around my ankle first grin grin

PS: I Loveee those sneakers of yours kiss
Thanks kiss
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by BRAINBOX482(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
I guess they are Lesbians
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by najoke: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

You will be an amazing father.
^
I believe I am, but that does not mean I will spare the rod and spoil the child cool
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by trustedward(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo: Team asewo ooo cool
dog chain on point
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by mujiboy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
greggng: Any girl with that chain on her ankle is evil. They will steal ur luck and report their progress to the ocultic sect they belong to. Don't even near them. I removed one of the chains from a lady and I placed it on the fire to burn cos I suspected the lady must ve used it to hipnotise me. To my surprise it was snake that came out of the fire. Pls beware of such girls
. I Don die!!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Even armed robber's fear JAH

gringringringringrin
The fear they have for Jah is morbid. I'm talking about Godly fear of Jah that motivates you to do good.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chibarbie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
To me I don't think there's anything bad about, its just like ur everyday earring,necklace,bangle etc,
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
lertee:
Naughty gyal cheesy
grin grin

Make i post more abi make i gentle? PicturE yapa mehn
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
generalissimo: U be impostor or gay? Ur profile says u are male! U'd better change it b4 I change my mind. Abi u dey wear brain chain ni?

U dey craze abi?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Then keep your curses to your goddamn self.

P.S. "your previous response put a 'Nigerian societal' tag on me" eh... I know your type. No matter where we go or are born, we are still Nigerians. Always. Lame áss.
you started the curses, you 1diot. learn.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Niseamaka(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: Keep deceiving them u heargrin....(WHEN U GIVE BIRTH TO UR DAUGHTER, PLS MAKE SURE U GET HER AN ANKLE CHAIN) and also take her to an artist to put a nice tattoo, they are very fashionable and will make her look like Kim Kardashian u heargringrin wicked guysgrin

I actually know some parents who did exactly that on there baby daughters.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by texanomaly(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
greggng: Any girl with that chain on her ankle is evil. They will steal ur luck and report their progress to the ocultic sect they belong to. Don't even near them. I removed one of the chains from a lady and I placed it on the fire to burn cos I suspected the lady must ve used it to hipnotise me. To my surprise it was snake that came out of the fire. Pls beware of such girls

Is this guy for real? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wat are u sayingWho talked abt confidence?
Are u trying to say someone without d listed is prolly suffering from low self esteem?
najoke:
^
what is this caveman yapping about, i rather have a daughter who is confident with her body and look, who sees herself as the prettiest girl in the world than a daughter who feels ugly and inferior among her peers.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by agabaI23(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
I so love it on girls. I love ankle chain as well as waist chain or beads.
It is attractive to me ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love it like kilode cheesy cheesy

I dated this lovely lady sometime back who use to wear an ankle chain and I always found maself kissing her ankle around the chain and all over it. She looked dashing in it, sometimes turned me on grin

I think people who think bad of ladies that wear ankle chain are being a little bit naïve. I have seen the supposedly decent skirt wearing church girl do stuffs that are horrible so what are we not saying?

Ankle chain all the way, even on the lady am gonna get married to.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chlowi(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
kunlesehan:
beauty and brains o ...that's what you are my lady

This coming from you puts you in the same light!!! Please don't wear belts or boxers ooh cos dt wd be hypocritical!!! No offense intended grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Niseamaka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Articul8: I wsh somebdy is reading dis or will read dis. 4 dose who claim dt its nothing,dt decent girls even piece everywia and wear it, That means u like Charle Boy. He's decent too. U like ur fada to look dt way?

Charlie Boy have millions of fans.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: Lame thread, Lame Op, nativity and daftness mixed together.

Please get a life.
Get one first and lead by example.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by zicoraads: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
agabaI23: I so love it on girls. I love ankle chain as well as waist chain or beads.
It is attractive to me ooo grin
Gbam! Gbammer! Gbammest! That sh1t is effing sexy!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tiarwale: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
... I fear u o,nawa for u

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
moneyhungry:
you started the curses, you 1diot. learn.

Go and read the post I replied to. Then look up the meaning of the word "first". Dickhead.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink
Then u must be gay!
Since you re male (m) undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Saheed9: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
One thing! Ashewo
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kreamidiva(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wolison: those beads are clearly different from the anklets and beads we see this days, so baby girl, it's different shaa but I no talk say I no like am oooo!

My point is that the modern day anklets evolved and originated from traditions like that. And these days,there are a million and one varieties. There are still some made with smaller beads for moderation.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Wat are u sayingWho talked abt confidence?
Are u trying to say someone without d listed is prolly suffering from low self esteem?

If they spend their entire life living through what other people think of them, yes. That is low self-esteem.

Edit: sorry...

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis:
(m)
Fixed grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by lekinz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
They look like Olosho
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by dmcdad: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
I just detest it. Dang! if I get plan for you, come see that stuff for your leg, everything bash be that. It doesn't sit well with me.

I don't know what it implies, and I ain't judging those who put it on. But, for me? I no like am at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.