Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,887 members, 7,945,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (96664 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by vazsily(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
See hw many ar hooked 2 dis topic
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: It's kinda cute.
Ah! U too Ope! U are in trouble cos I will tell mummy.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
sleeknick: Lol...as for me I see them as lesbians. Most of them that I have come across are die hard lesbians. It is like a tag they use to identify themselves. If u are not a lesbian and u are wearing it, na u sabi o
Nah,nt all of 'em...my ex wore that smtimes but wasn't a les...I had a neighbour den too who wore that as a regular stuff but she fhuks jxt guys...altho',most of 'em myt be les like I heard back in my sch days
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: Then u must be gay!
Since you re male (m) undecided

You like?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Amuga(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
What can seperate my mother inlaw from putting ankle chain. Lagos women i hail una.
Imo, it doesnt look decent to me, though i had to put it on when i travelled to lag to meet her.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink
I will certainly Judge some certain books by it cover and for the records, i don't stereotype people wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by EriboEghosa(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
decent girls don't wear that. Whether they re prostite dnt knw o. Hav't seen any before
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Eyop:
God bless you my brother.
God bless u too my brother. Let me share a story here to help ladies reading.

One of my colleagues wanted to introduce his female cousin to another single colleague who's searching for a soulmate...the cousin stay @PH, so my colleague decided to show us what his female cousin looks like b4 d formal introduction...and while 3 of us where checking tru d lady's facebook pics, we were nodding- yes, yes, good to go...awesome until one pic spoilt the girl show!!

Lo and behold, she was wearing an ankle chain in one of her pics and d guy immediately lost interest and said: guy sorry I no fit o...I am not looking for a girlfriend abeg, na wife I de find. Meanwhile, I know this guy well, he's a guy that hails all these kind chicks and even dated some from what he do tell me.

Note: a pretty lady is a pretty lady and doesn't need all those show-off fashion to look trendy. A truly pretty lady will always look outstanding even when she is putting on a babariga gown, that's d truth ladies don't know.

You're beautiful, and u are still adding more wahala that end up spoiling ur image even before u are given a chance. This world operates by generalisation and assumption and no one can change or stop it, so be modest and trendy and avoid some fashion trends that may send d wrong signal to ppl afar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kunlesehan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
chlowi:

This coming from you puts you in the same light!!! Please don't wear belts or boxers ooh cos dt wd be hypocritical!!! No offense intended grin
hmmmmmm...seems u know me quite well lady?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Go and read the post I replied to. Then look up the meaning of the word "first". Dickhead.
choke on it.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
generalissimo: Ah! U too Ope! U are in trouble cos I will tell mummy.
Hahahaha, don't tell o. Make she no go flog me for dream.
Btw the way you called that name Ope, it's as if u know me so well.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love wearing them.

Some of these comments are hurting my head. Lesbians seriously ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

it a big turnoff, I can't even allow my fiancée to wear it ..
Though I have seen a married female radiologist consultant wearing it here in Nigeria. .

1 Like

For the ladies, please not all Men are shallow, self centered egotists like some on this thread.

Please feel free to dress and accessories as you deem fit.

I promise to judge you only based on your character.

My Wife wears ankle bracelets as well as toe rings.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Eyop: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: God bless u too my brother. Let me share a story here to help ladies reading.

One of my colleagues wanted to introduce his female cousin to another single colleague who's searching for a soulmate...the cousin stay @PH, so my colleague decided to show us what his female cousin looks like b4 d formal introduction...and while 3 of us where checking tru d lady's facebook pics, we were nodding- yes, yes, good to go...awesome until one pic spoilt the girl show!!

Lo and behold, she was wearing an ankle chain in one of her pics and d guy immediately lost interest and said: guy sorry I no fit o...I am not looking for a girlfriend abeg, na wife I de find. Meanwhile, I know this guy well, he's a guy that hails all these kind chicks and even dated some from what he do tell me.

Note: a pretty lady is a pretty lady and doesn't need all those show-off fashion to look trendy. A truly pretty lady will always look outstanding even when she is putting on a babariga gown, that's d truth ladies don't know.

You're beautiful, and u are still adding more wahala that end up spoiling ur image even before u are given a chance. This world operates by generalisation and assumption and no one can change or stop it, so be modest and trendy and avoid some fashion trends that may send d wrong signal to ppl afar

GBAM!!! Nothing but the truth...May the outstanding blessings begin to shower on you for this lovely post. Those that have eyes let them read and those that have ears let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by MabraO: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: what makes u see dem as prostitute when they are not actually prostitute

With how u attacking my male counterparts
It seem to me that u one if those girls that wears ankle chain
No lie oh
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by DENJIZZY(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Putting on an ankle chain does not signify being a prostitute or a die hard lesbian...to me, its fashion

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's obvious this thread is full of Ashewos,they are all revealing themselves one by one
pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by BodyKiss(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate

You're not living.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is my take on it: No mature or reasonable girl would ever think of wearing the ankle chain.

1. It reduces you level or personality:A Respected and decent lady won't for one day wear such. Take a look at pretty Omotola,you won't for a day see such. Check respected female politicians eg Ngozi okonjo,you won't see such or even imagine it.
2. Bad girls always wanna show themselves: Visit the club, universities, Cinema and all that, that's where you would find young girls and even old mama forming sweet 16 dress indecently and showing dia ugly boobs to the whole world.Where else should I classify them? No reasonable girl,brought up from a reasonable home can ever do such or wear such.... I have two sisters,and though they ain't perfect, but they just can't do most things.... Bad girls,lesbians,strippers, club babes, prostitutes, just name them....so when i see such on any girl,that's what I see them as. Am no pope or bishop, but dear, I can't see myself marrying such a lady. Thank you.
DailyNews: God bless u too my brother. Let me share a story here to help ladies reading.

You're beautiful, and u are still adding more wahala that end up spoiling ur image even before u are given a chance. This world operates by generalisation and assumption and no one can change or stop it, so be modest and trendy and avoid some fashion trends that may send d wrong signal to ppl afar.

I'm relieved for the girl. He sounds like an utter morón.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Niseamaka(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014

He is definitely not for her, her soulmate will still adore her irrespective of her ankle bracelet.

4 Likes

Idowuogbo: Team asewo ooo cool

cool cool
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
INDECENT

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by nairaman66(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
lertee: It is part of fashion,you should wear whatever you are comfortable in,there's no biggie in wearing ankle chain.
It is always the same misconception over ladies that wear waist chain too,you don't have to judge ladies by these accessories.

I beg to disagree! Or you mean prostitution in the name of fashion?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by MabraO: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahaha, don't tell o. Make she no go flog me for dream.
Btw the way you called that name Ope, it's as if u know me so well.

Ope did y just ve a nose job? #justasking
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by najoke: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Wat are u sayingWho talked abt confidence?
Are u trying to say someone without d listed is prolly suffering from low self esteem?
^
maybe...may be not, ask yourself these questions

why do some people go for afro,some low cut,some punk some skin cut
why do some people wear designer perfumes, shirts when they can by Bintu or sosrobia from aboki
why did you buy the latest phone when you can as well buy a simple china smartphone
why are you driving that latest car model when you can buy the old model
why are you wearing designer wristwatch when you can buy 1k5 own or better still dont wear one
why did you buy iphone instead of Nokia
etc
etc
............take it or leave it you carry some of these actions to boost your self esteem/confidence.......they make you feel good and comfortable with yourself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: u just want dis world to be grey uhn
this world can't be grey. Virtuos women don't need all those accessories grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: It's obvious this thread is full of Ashewos,they are all revealing themselves one by one
pathetic!

You seem to be veeeery familiar with what ashawos look and sound like. You be heavy patron for them, abi?

Typical disgusting hypocrite. Go and mind your own behavior and stop dictating to women what they should put on their own bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Alexcollins(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
If u feel comfy with it y not, Its simply fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
I swear half of you guys still live in the 1500s undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolison(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

My point is that the modern day anklets evolved and originated from traditions like that. And these days,there are a million and one varieties. There are still some made with smaller beads for moderation.
let me be clear now
Traditionally, beads are meant as a sign of honour to either a man or a woman; before a woman will be entitled to put on the anklets, she must have gone through traditional coronation.
The anklets you young ladies don these days has gone out of fashion, been realistic, young ladies though in d olden days donned it for more beatification but this contemporary time, has gone weird.
(not that am exhausted of typing a long note, I would've continued)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.