Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,016 members, 7,919,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33441 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by smurf(f): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2008
Cut class! lipsrsealed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Gamine(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
Everyone cut class at some point, "stab" we called it

When the whole AIDS thingy was goin on

Some people wrote on the black board

AIDS NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE

and the very first teacher, was our very sensitive further maths teacher

as he was about to write "Further Maths" on the board, he saw it

the whole class started laughing, he got angry, said he wasnt teaching again,

reported us, we got flogged by NAVAL RATINGS lol i have to sue the navy o angry grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by osisi6(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
watched a friend write 666 with markers on people's right hand while they slept lipsrsealed
come and see pandemonium in the morning
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by obitobe: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
well i could remember suffering those assigned to clean the toilets,when they have finished cleaning the toilets especially this toilet 17 own by this guy i dey beef the guy then.when he finishes washing it for inspections on Saturdays i make sure i go there and messes the whole toilet up and the guy will alway be flogged for not doing his duty at the dorm assembly.
Also i enjoyed using Bombay(path way to the school Field) to excrete(if IJ guys know what i mean)flesh air blowing the head while doing sure a thorough work.

also i could remember rounding for Grub all in the name that my house captain sent me(enough food for me then)

and i could remember this senior called GBUDO(hope he is still alive) because i could remember when he gave me a bucket to fill it up with dinning Grub(rice and stew).it was so simply for me,i just went to the dinning table and pack the left over on the table into the bucket and the spit inside the food and each time i will return the bucket of food i got praised by him and his friends(stupid guys) Grin

The worse was our social night that they use to organise then on the block that is now P.H.E department,where i asked 7 girls to dance with me and all of them said NO to me(that was junior days).

And wot about smuggling Laboratory equipments (Chemical ranging from acidic to base,test tube etc) just because i want to be like Boyle's,Charles Isaac newton and co, (senior class)

Funny enough i was the assistance Dinning hall perfect of my time
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by DoubleN(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sneaked outside School around 1am in the wee hours of the morning to go the beach!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Edemah1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
U Guys r jst narrating easy things, how many of u used 2 sleep in classrooms? Thanks to FGC Okigwe,we used to spend the nite in classes, roam the bushes of the 'tincan island' searching for easy food n dodging from seniors, we used to uproot teachers yams etc (God forgive us!) and many more. if u want 2 hear more call 08068168582, only for fgc boys n gals. private school students KEEP OFF! U knw nothing about sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by allboyz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol, i remember an incident that happened then,

we had a B.Ball match between my class and a Junior class and the eventually won amidst "ojoro", so one of the "bad girl" in my class then went to steal the "prize" which was a #5000 cash and a very beautiful wall-clock meant for the winner of that game and she hid the stuff,men,we were beated by security officers in my school and then,the teachers also flogged us.

in the event,one of my close friend "Sarah" a girl lost some vein in her left hand because the teacher's cane touch her wrist instead of palm, and that was during our PE Hours on Friday, so on Saturday,she sneaked out of the school,went to buy beans and one kind of liquid stuff like that sha,wrote the teacher's names in a paper and buried it along with the beans and added the liquid substance in the ground.

By Monday,the teachers left hand had swollen and he could write anything on the board.

Sarah told me that has the beans continue to grow,so will the teacher's hand would continue to swell,since that day, i dey fear that girl oo no be small,and the funniest things was that,she is very beautiful and i was tripping for her then,but could not say me feelings to her because of what she did,make she no go hang me to like that oooo,

it was all fun, so many other tooo sha
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Edemah1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
I even 4got,we used to sew some sleeping logs to their foams via their pyjamas, i once drank my house Captains Vals day fruit juice and he Cursed that the culprit shld die bt am i nt alive? i used to smuggle pots of food as a junior boy for the Din Hall capt, n used to steal his meat.we used to tear off guys badges from their shirts and watched the prefects on duty flog them the next morning(God forgive us ooh) i rem pulling off one sleeping clown's clothes one night while sleeping, he woke up looking for his clothes and i wuz even sympathizing!!! i always sold my notes n textbks upon all my pocket money ooh Wetin i no do sef?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Cipriani(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2008
I used to run away fro school before closing hours just to come and f*ck our housemaid. But, at least she was old enough to tell me if she was interested or not in order not to take carnal knowledge of her.

Damn mehnn, I miss those days and those f*cking hours. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by flopex: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
lmao@ cipriani, ur crazy o lol you dey f**k aunty jumai lol na u o
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by usoldier(m): 12:56am On Nov 25, 2008
I remember putting toothpaste on eyes of those sleeping and then waking them up.

During one easter holiday we were chasing a staff chicken at the back of his house and his wife saw us and was shouting ole ole ole. But forget this did not deter us we finally caught the chicken and cooked it for easter celebration.

Anybody went to FGC Idoani
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chyk91(m): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2008
oh boy them plenty, we used to tap current from girls(touch their ass and boobs), u sit close to them.
DURING A-LVLs, i used to enter the store and steal bread,corn beef,sardines. also during a-lvls, we broke into the school central computer systems and started browsing free, it happened 4 about a month b4 they started suspectin and almost caught us. we used 2 take pics of people sleepin stupidly and show dem wen they wake up. we used 2 yab each oda until d person being yabbed will want 2 fight. will post more as i rememba dem.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11am On Nov 25, 2008
OK let me see, i did a lot of crazy stuff back then in school. oh those were good times.  grin

I hated maths class so much, so i was never present. My dad always gave me money to pay for maths lessons, but i used it to buy stuff and lied

Since my friends and I knew each other so well, we would plan how to lie to our parents in case they asked each other, which they always did. we would say we were asked to pay this and that. then use the money to buy stuffs on our way back to school.

We would cartoon a teacher on the board just before his/her period of teaching and the whole class would be punished for it.

We would carry fake stories about our teachers, rem carrying the story about one of our teachers being infected because he was just to thin. This kind of of tarnished his image because peeps were so afraid to get close to him. Not proud of this one.  embarassed
But i guess we were all silly then and thought it was fun, we didn't understand just how far we carried it.

We collected 2x extra for our waec and neco fees.

We jumped the fence to go home, especially in SS3, because it was difficult to get a pass to leave school.

behind the fence was a thick bush. I rem the day we jumped and discovered the compound master and other male teachers  were waiting for us, we ran like mad people that day. the funny thing is we were back that evening during evening prep.
He came around and called us out, we were all present and denied flatly. there was nothing he could do because we were not caught.

We would smuggle in contraband stuff into school.

We never attended morning assembly, infact that's when we thought it was best to take our bath.

We rem setting up a teacher because we did not like him. He got sacked.  embarassed

Though it was not permitted, we still threw parties in school. i never drank, but some of our mates would smuggle in liquor.

It was an all girls school, but i rem my friend's boyfriend coming to see her and staying in our room for almost a week.

My friends and I used to cook in the dorm, we would use the school pot then throw it away and replace it with a new one each time we wanted to cook.

We considered ourselves big girls so we were never present at the dinning hall, but we had so many bowls of food brought to our room.

We had this wicked compound mistress, but unfortunately she wasn't taught to keep her chickens and goat caged, so we helped her. I rem during Mock period, we were all hungry, so we caught one of her goats. don't ask me how we killed it, because you should have seen us that day, we all looked like Mai suya men.

but  did we have the best goat meat feast that night.

We would steal from the school farm.

When we broke school rules and we were told to go bring our parents, we would pay someone to come act as our parents. though short lived cus the principal was replaced with a new principal who knew my parents.

We would break into our mates lockers, read their love letter and later use it to mock them.

When someone was sleeping, we would write on a sheet of paper, Am a goat or am a mosquito or I suffer from a sleeping syndrome slap me. everyone that came around would keep slapping the person.

We hated our compound master, he was always coming at night to check on us, so one day he came and we switched all the lights and beat the life out of him. we were very lucky no one was caught.

More to come.  grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2008
Damn!!!! What a bad child. . . .but that was funny.

Me sef, tried to set my math teacher up, but unfortunately, he did not get fired embarassed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SlamDunk(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2008
sllaped my teacher after hitting me unjustly. but i was dealt with mercilessly by da soldiers. C D S S Oshodi
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2008
We caught our principal doing some nasty stuff with one of our girls,
So we kept on blackmailing him,till we graduated.llooool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by prettyblaz: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2008
We were really weird in FGGC,
mine experience i can rmbr (God forgive Us all!) was helping a fellow school girl abort her baby using a hanger!, u no that iron hanger you can bend to ur taste, of course she almost died but she was saved and taken to the school clinic, weird huh?!, well its all in the past now!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Edemah1(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2008
I better reserve the rest those in the forum that went to fgc's n fggc's can testify. no be so? grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by delegiwa(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2008
On One of my frequent trips to the front of the Assembly, as I was about to be flogged by the most hated teacher in my school - Mr Njoku, I shouted @ him that if I cry he should call me a b.a.s.t.a.r.d and the yahoo (I still don't know what got hold of him) quickly retorted "and if you don't cry, call me a b.a.s.t.a.r.d"

Omo come see bilala. Originally it was supposed to be 12 lashes, but as 12 finish I no cry, de guy come drink powerhorse oh. I can't remember the number of lashes but at a time I became numb to all the assault on my back side. I was told that before I fainted, I shouted a big"You B.a.s.t.a.r.d!!!". Even his fellow teachers and all the students (including the whoa that got me into trouble) were all scared that I had given up.

I became a (local) celebrity in that village school instanta; and Mr Njoku? We became chums and I was never flogged again till I left school.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2008
LMAO!!!! Most of us tend to lie about our do's during high school! we pretend as if we weren't among hoodlums who tries to vandalise school rules, Of which we really were part of it all.

Well, back then, ***BEATING OF STUBBORN TEACHERS WAS PART OF MY HOBBIES** and stealing of TEXT BOOKS,

WHAT'S YOURS ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls don't join me in laughing

BRB
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2008
@ Delegiwa_ Thanks to Delegiwa for truth sayings! for his fortunate post you man! LOCAL CHAMPION.

that was a funny one. grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by delegiwa(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2008
Ed_emah:

I better reserve the rest those in the forum that went to fgc's n fggc's can testify. no be so? grin

Ed, I understand you schooled in one fgc like that, but that does not mean "activities" did not go on in other non-fgc high schools.  If you must know, I was pulled out of fgc-Okigwe after the jsc exams, and believe me when I say that what I saw in the village school I landed made fgc-Okigwe look like nursery school and I'm not kidding.  These are mad men whose daddies are native doctors, nzes, ezejis, etc.  Believe me fgc Okigwe was a child's play compared to Holy Ghost College Owerri, at least, during my time.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Suntemi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
I use to write Headline News on the class Board. In the news, I do write about nasty things some teachers do. Like one day The Vp asked us to pay 4300 for waec instead of 2500. So during Assembly in the morning the next day the principal said the amount is 2500. So during the class I wrote on the board that "WAEC business Principal said 2500, VP said 4300. where is the remaining 1800 where is our 1800 going to." Later that day the Vp came to our class, saw it and was like who wrote this. Someone pointed me and he asked me to see him later in his office and then cleaned what I've written.

When I got to him he was like You are a bad boy, what if the principal sees it.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
sun_temi:

I use to write Headline News on the class Board. In the news, I do write about nasty things some teachers do. Like one day The Vp asked us to pay 4300 for waec instead of 2500. So during Assembly in the morning the next day the principal said the amount is 2500. So during the class I wrote on the board that "WAEC business Principal said 2500, VP said 4300. where is the remaining 1800 where is our 1800 going to." Later that day the Vp came to our class, saw it and was like who wrote this. Someone pointed me and he asked me to see him later in his office and then cleaned what I've written.

When I got to him he was like You are a bad boy, what if the principal sees it.

lmao, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Suntemi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2008
Schooling in a Government school was sometimes fun. you know, we need to be reminded everyday to be on socks. those days, I love wearing palm sandals to school, so I will put Plaster on my feet to deceive the seniors and teachers that I cant be on socks cos of the wound i'm carrying.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by angelina08(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
During Schools our i use to play music, I have readio then. I am very stubom girl then.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by pongwa(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
me and couple of guys were playing one day when one of us sighted a girl hawking in our school compound, immediately one of us suggested we smooch the gurl so we hatched out a plan. we were 3 in number so we seperated and each guy took up position closer to the gurl , the first guy closest to the gurl called her and bought  groundnut from her after him the second guy(from a distance) called her and bought from her too. i happened to be the last guy and i was close to a class room.so i called on her to come, not suspecting anything she came along in the hope of selling groundnut, when she almost got to my position i quickly dashed into the class room as if i was in search of somethin she fell for it and came into the class, the other guys were following her from a distance an immediately she dropped the tray to sell guys just grabbed her, and started touching her like starved animals, it got serious when i realised the guys wanted to take it far by raping her so i busted them up, but u need to see the gurl so frightened that she begged us she was goin to comply, if not for me she would have been raped that day.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
hmmmn interestin' topic

picture this, dinning hall full of students eating and making all sorts of noise. junior student walks into the centre of the hall followed by the dinning hall prefect. junior student says "excuse me everybody" hall goes quiet. junior student "i am a thief"

had to run for dear life when chased by cannibals

once got a junior student so slap a fellow senior, then joined the senior in beating the junior

CSS(abakaliki) where una dey
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Moyola(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by freakyy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Lmao @ the 666 marker stunt

I went to Ikeja High School (a public sch. in a G.R.A), It shares a fence with the Ikeja Golf Club, I remember we used to terrorize the oyinbos who came to play in the mornings , We laid ambushes, the moment they swung their clubs, Baam! we were after the balls, sometimes, we'd harrass them for one or more golf-clubs,

We also used to set-off Teargas canisters in classrooms (the schools population was made up of 70% Police children who brought guns & tear-gases to class)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by puzo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Going to Bombay to :oview cool some hidden treasures. grin tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by puzo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
Going to Bombay to view some hidden treasures. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos) / Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.