Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33444 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by hedges007(m): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2008
Men, going down the memory lane,
My first day in the boarding school was almost my death day.

I was led to my room, asked to pick a bulk, i picked and i even chose to stay up. it was evening time, and we were being served amala that night. Trying to claim a butter guy, i climbed my bulk, i fetched out my folk and knife with spoon. Then the devil set in. I stood on the bulk i tried to jump down, forgotten that my head was directly before the ceiling fan (a new one for the matter).I carelessly jumped while the one of the blades of the fan, gave me a Nike cut on my right eye lashes (only God saved my eye ball), i landed in pool of blood and immediate rushed to the hospital. It was stitched and i was like that for over 3 weeks.

I actually finished from GCI (Ikorodu), i could remember in my junior class then, two seniors were yabbing (insulting themselves), i and one other junior managed to laugh, but because of the hatred he had for me, i was ordered to go and lie down under is bed, and i was forgetten there for over 9 hrs(which was unusual) he later came back to d room only to be reminded by his room mate that I'm still under the bed, meanwhile, i was already snoring there, he drew me out, beat the hell out of me b4 letting me go in pain.

In my Senior class, they do call us 9 -11 because me and some set of guys, we will be the last to come in to school around 9 am (after assembly) and we will also be the first to leave school (around 11 am) through the bush path.

I could remember, any day we were being served Fufu, amala, we do set some small stones in it and some times pepper, keep it, and during the night, there will be light out, then the shelling begins, we then starting stoning any corner any body u could see. So many to say.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by mykali(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2008
i was  a good boy in school.  yes i was.

but i heard a lotta bad things.

FGC Okigwe. . . .boys with huge bulas(peni*) used to ''scale'' the fence into the female dorm back then in 1998/99.

. . . .a very ruthless prefect woke up to a gruesome package of 3 days old faeces on his face  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

. . . . . .the chapel prefect got pregnant and said it was a teacher.  cheesy

SBC Aba . . . .a boy was caught kissing a girl under the stairs. they were about to get into the ''real thing'' before fate said ''no way''. the girl was suspended and expelled. the boy had connections and was spared.

. . . . .we had a witch amongst us for a term, and we didnt know till the day we found a dead bird lying under the sheets with a lot of blood. (true story)

. . , , i never new the boys living on my top bonk were gay until the nyte i woke up to noisy ''lovemaking" in the middle of the nyte. i didnt say anything, but they were later caught and expelled

IISS port harcourt . . . . a guy in my class asked a girl for a kiss after school hours. he was slapped (by the  chic), and later reported. he was flogged 24 strokes on the assembly line the next day. he promised the girl that he would have his way with her, (with blood shot eyes). she quit  our school.  he was flogged again.  grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by amdassador: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
some funny tricks happened while in secondary school days. we guys went as far as stealing car keys from dad's room. but many pray for those days to reoccur again.but it is impossible,
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by babsoginni(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
Yet to read the entire posts but i'm in fits of laughter already cos I can see similarities with the poster

- the matress move (the guy could sleep)
- werepe on a seniors bed (i was the first exonorated as I was one of the smallest guys and they said 'it couldn't have been him')
- April fools day (shouting thief all over the hostel - some guys slept thru it though but a lot of guys 'escaped' through the toilet window.

Due to my size in high school (i've not improved much on that), i didn't get credit for most of the mischief i engineered.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by babsoginni(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ Kokoye - u must have really enjoyed growing up like i did.

- a senior sends me to wash his clothes, drop them in a stream, wash mine and return them as is
- during a period of water scarcity in Ibadan, we had to do a couple of kms to get water, then I'm looking at the hostel and 1 senior asks that I bring the water. Rather than that, I tripped and poured the water all over myself
- During fights, the victor had to feed the defeated with grass
- get to school early in the morning to play football and would be dirty before assembly most days; later 'invented' wearing the shirts inside out to play football & reversed it on the way to the assembly
- used to pretend to be praying when woken up at 5.00 - 5.30am for morning exercises in the hostel, when they'd gone, i promptly strethed back to my bed and ccontinued sleeping
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2008
why una dey do me this kin thing, secondary school tori too plenty. well, when i wake up i go yan una plenty. grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by xtan(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2008
hw many of una do bojuboju and imababa[color=#006600][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by paskall(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
Had to chain a guy that sleeps alot to his chair after night prep.He woke later and it was like a nightmare to him.He ran with his Chair to the hostel when we had all slept.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
After-Dinner studies in the Dinning Room is usually made possible with candles and lanterns due to the erratic Power Supply

dozyheads like sleeping and snoring after a miserable plate of dinner instead of studying

I get alerted by the sound of their snores, trace them up, light up the candle and drip the melting liquid on the face of any dozer i come across

I got away with all this of course and only because i was a senior!!! grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by busygirl(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2008
I can remember taking advantage of boys that wanted to go out with me. I usually got them to buy me stuff, and spent their money. Those boys tried for me, yet i still rejected their proposal. I feel bad now, but hey! it was fun then tongue tongue.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Emilo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
When we were in sch,our seniors then were so wicked, me and my friend had enough of them,we simply took all their cloths dat we were asked to wash and simply burnt them dat same night we took a night bus and returned to lagos the sch was FGC Jos.The year was 1990.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by protocol(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2008
viewing ladies pants with small mirrows, was fun shaaaa! ;d ;d
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Robert2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kai, fellow nairalanders, l posted a reply to this topic but it appeared in someone else's ID.

My ID is amaechijay but it came out as Robert 2.

What's going on ? shocked

Someboby help!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Robert2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
l will continue to write even though it comes out in someone else's ID.

In my sec. school, we have a dreaded day called "Red Night" (a night before any vacation day) when all the students are seen to be equal no matter your class or position.

The junior students used the opportunity to redress wrongs done to them by their seniors or prefects. So most seniors are beaten up if caught wandering outside the hostels that night by unknown mob of student(s). Those wicked meet their parents with broken skin, bruises or red-shot eyes but till I left the school nothing was done to stop the "Red Night" acts.

It is a culture in my secondary school - SCGSS
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by deevuu(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
well i had fun , we had somewhere in our school then called farm, that was where we used to go to smoke all kindda tins, also some seniors made holes on the fence of the female hostel and we all used to go and peep until some boys were caught, and it came to an end cuz they wer suspended,
then there was a day prep hours me and my pals sneaked to the hostel to eat and do some evil stuffs and i had to go to the tap to get water with a plastic and the house master caught saw me from a distance and he shouted what is in the plastic and foolish me shouted water sir! he asked again and i shouted water sir!, and he thought i was insulting him, that day i nearly died, and then we used to hear of igbobi boys doing mad stuffs, that was bak in 97/98, lol
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by jchaguri: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2008
One time i put a very big stone in a class mates school bag,he reported to a teacher,hmmm, no be small beaten sha!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Cipriani(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
I almost killed my friend by stabbing him with a spoon in the head and I left it there. I then absconded from school when soldiers were looking for me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by samtoye(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
there was a time in my secondary school then soldier were introduced to build man o war out of us, these soldiers were terrible, coming late to school was hell, with them at the gate, entering school was like entering heaven, we used to scale the fence until they discovered us, one of those days, we came late and jumped the fence, i was on the chubby side so they had to push me over the fence, to my horrors, i landed on the ground while staring at a shineing boots!!!!!! Alas, i landed at the foot of a waiting soldier, the funny thing is that we were told not to warn our yet to jump accomplices, t'was that day i learnt how to plant my head,a sure cure for running nose, we were given a befitting beating reserved for hardened criminals, infact i still have the marks on my back.

The soldier met their water loo when the principal caught their oga hand on a students bra, trust the iron lady, she bundle them out with happy cheers from the students
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by manickal(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
Cipriani:

I almost killed my friend by stabbing him with a spoon in the head and I left it there. I then absconded from school when soldiers were looking for me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

u should be tried for attempted murder.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
That was mean,
Hope the guys okay now, ?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bhumeeus: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
FGGC Sagamu,1999 set, We did things,

i remember some girl cooking in class with a stove she used for home economics practicals, and when we heard the principal was coming;she threw the stove with the fire still on into the bush directly opposite the ss3 block- and it was during d dry season, the whole school nearly burnt down.people were beginning to carry their boxes when it was like d fire was moving close to the hostels then, it was crazy.

i remember 'the man', who would come steal boxes and all, like these thieves jazzed everyone to fall into a deep coma- not sleep oo-cos no one ever was awake apart from just one person in the whole block who is too scared to scream.

i remember we used to write grammatical blunders of school prefects on our wall in JS3 then and put their initials, our class was caught once, when some prefects came to do stuff in our class and decoded, it caused the great 1996 riot back then in sagamu.

I rememebr Mrs Sodeinde- our principal back then, she was a terrorist.

omo, we did plenty things that cant even be finished if i were given 3 days to write.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
High sch was crazy i did alot of stupid n crazy things, grin grin

Imagine climbing inside the ceiling jst to look at some crazy senior banging(u knw what i mean).
So one day after school i n four other boy had planned to expose this crazy n Hot sex addicts by recording them with our mobile phone 'frm the ceiling",
We were actually recording but somethng very embrassing happened. angry angry

Guess what, Since we were 4 on the old wooden ceiling,our weight was to much so the ceiling cracked n broke n WE ALL FELL DOWN. shocked shocked

Our seniors were so SHOCKD n ashamed but TRUST ME NOW they cudnt even touch us cus we already had the 1st '18mins of ACTION ON CAMERA', wink wink wink

WE ALL JST AGREED TO BE SILENT, BT THAT ALSO CAME WITH SOME BRIDE TO KEEP OUR MOUTH SHUT(2,500/person) wink wink grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by angelina08(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
I used to play during class, and i have a boy friend, we use to kiss at the back of our class room, i was crazy then.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ikamefa(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaa my days in feggicolla was magical

was it sneaking out of school to steal mangos from the near by farms?

was it cursing out my seniors and going unpunished? "  grin "

or on visiting days when my parents came visiting  cheesy exchanging dishes(contrabands) with my friends and sneaking it into the hostels  cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OpeLovely(f): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Forgot to mention that i went to Chrisland College,

Putting foam in the butt area to avoid the pain from being beaten, wink

Rushing to eat one oily akara and yellow pap on saturday after labour time, lipsrsealed embarassed

Writing "SLAP ME" on a paper cellotape and sticking it on someone's back so people would go and slap the person (very mean indeed and was even a victim), embarassed sad

When there was no water at all for two days, we were lucky that rain fell so we bathed under rain water for those two days (can u imagine?), cheesy

Making fun of a teacher when their backs were turned to write on the blackboard, wink grin

Urinating inside a senior's bucket of bathing water. lipsrsealed embarassed

The list goes on and on.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by banking: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Me and my guy use to seat at srategic places in our classroom for noise making while the teacher backs the class to copy notes.that way he cant figure out what manner of nonsense we say baecause we use coded language.We use to play seriousely for social day since we are all boys so it was time to go to other female schools of our choice in the name of organising and partaking in quiz and competitions,so we forge invitation letters from other schools(girls ) just to go and commit attrocities.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by banking: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2008
Purnished a teacher's only son and she became mad since it was the first time a student ever purnished her lovely son,i got annoyed on hearing these and promised my classmates to slap the woman if she ever neared me,offcourse she did guess what i slapped her before my classmates ,scaled fence and school was over that day.Guess what my classmates denied when the case came up that i was not in school on the said day and the teacher was not taking serious.Attended Eziama High School,Aba.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by banking: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
Once seized a fine sandals from a junior because it was off colour kept in my locker and some good boys (yes good boys) helped me out(stole it).Guess what i denied ever taking the sandals.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Lady2(f): 2:53am On Dec 03, 2008
FGGC Abuloma

~ we had this revival with some pastor, he said that we had witches in the school and that some of them were present there. apparently he saw rings on their fingers. he started praying and some girls started screaming. he then said that there are some girls that would be the prayer warriors. he waved his hand and some girls fell to the floor, they were supposed to be the prayer warriors.
well i didn't want to be counted as a witch so i immediately fell to the floor too. and we started prayers and i joined it, whereever the witches showed up we were there. sometimes people were seeing them, including myself (na lie, i didn't want to be counted as a witch, so i started seeing witches). anyway it was scary.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 4:32am On Dec 03, 2008
what is wrong with nigerian schools and witches, these stories are every where. I encountered some of these stories myself. for example, i was in JSS 1 and we traveled from various part of the north from various schools for a retreat in deeper life lagos, i was scared stiff by the things i saw. so on our way back to abuja, (we are all secondary school kids in the bus and a few adults that were meant to supervise us) they told us to pray, we refuse to pray (me inclusive), many prayer points were raised but as kids we just no send until our bus started to sway for no reason, we started screaming and shouting Jesus, Jesus by force until the bus stopped, and we dash for the door but the adults wont let us out. finally they calmed us down and used a flash light to check the surrounding(it was pitch dark around 2am), only to find out that there was a big ditch were the door of the bus was, and they couldn't see the end. we could have ran out in fear and land right into the ditch. finally some how they got the bus to move again only for one girl to announce that she is a witch and has been responsible for the things we have been experiencing in the bus. one guy couldn't take it anymore and dropped the girl by the road and told her to fly and come meet us in abuja. the bus moved on, all the kids were now afraid in the most uncanny ways. they told us to pray, this time we all turned prayer warriors, men, come see me dey bind, dey uproot, dey cast, dey quote, u wan try. i prayed like hell still i saw my house in abuja, i took off. it was a weird experience i tell u. undecided undecided undecided

~Lady~:

FGGC Abuloma

~ we had this revival with some pastor, he said that we had witches in the school and that some of them were present there. apparently he saw rings on their fingers. he started praying and some girls started screaming. he then said that there are some girls that would be the prayer warriors. he waved his hand and some girls fell to the floor, they were supposed to be the prayer warriors.
well i didn't want to be counted as a witch so i immediately fell to the floor too. and we started prayers and i joined it, whereever the witches showed up we were there. sometimes people were seeing them, including myself (na lie, i didn't want to be counted as a witch, so i started seeing witches). anyway it was scary.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tipsy289(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2008
A lot happened.i'll just write the god ones.
As i didnt go to boarding school,i didnt see all the crazy things that happened but yeah it was still crazy.
-In Js2,a new intro tech teacher was introduced and he taught my class first,me and some other guy were just having fun and tossing a dictionary to each other and in the students in the back of the class were throwing paper planes and this girl actually took a paper plane and threw it to the teachers face when he asked."What are you guys doing back there?", well he was pissed,told the principal and yeah we all got beaten from the guy, man it hurt really bad.
-In ss1 the thug in our school Anetor,i decided to make fun off me and he chased me around school but i was faster than him and the next day(i had completely forgotten), he came to my block just after i finished a class and hit me with a wooden stick,i was trapped in the hallway and immediately ran to the staff room and this guy still wanted to wack me until one teacher talked sense to him, phew i was so lucky.
-in js2 couple of ss2 kinda of bullied me and i had my anger building up in me i just walked out and unfortunately slammed the door on some other seniors face, even though he was pissed at least he didnt hit me, gentle fella(i was one of the few people that pissed him off in that school)
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Ransomme: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2008
you guys are gr8,

some guys and I used to pack blended chalk in a wrapped paper n put it in then mouth of any of our co-student who is sleepin, we find it intresting seeing them smoke. grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise / Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.