Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (120122 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

Eldee,
the way u always wriggle your way out of point neva cease to amaze me!
U r the only one seeing a direct shot at M.i or SauceKid here.
Plus initially, u leaned toward it being a shot at M.I, now claimin u left his name out cos u aint sure?
Have u eva regarded SK as d best rapper? NO.
The dude u'v seen as that is M.I
so when u say We know u ref. Mi
This:~~is just an addendum to the issue.

Talk about wriggling out of the heat . . . look who dropped the Talking To You part faster than hot potatoes grin grin

I said it clearly . . . three verses . . . one was clearly Ruggedman, second was sumone I couldn't mention and third was clearly Saucekid.
Dude . . . you I'm scared of Modenine or sumn?? I'm not even a rapper, but I don't see any reason to make a quotable controversial statement without being entirely sure.

Yeah I think it is M.I . . . but I'm not entirely sure, sue me.
I don't argue blindly, I accept that other people might make sense. When you made the point about Modenine wanting to do a collabo with M.I, I stepped back to see where you're coming from.
Yeah I might be entirely wrong . . .I don't know why NLers believe in this whole prerogative B.S.
Why should I discard your point to 'win'??

It makes people sound stupid after a while . . . I know how daft I'll look if I made that statement and M.I and Modenine come next week and collabo.

DBR:

Plus "baby boy" wasnt in the lines u quoted that led to this whole discussion.
"U'v been in the game 7 yrs", ok so tht is your defination of direct? Way to go boy!
in your myopic knowledge M9,or whoeva SK was ref. to is d only dude thats been in d game for 7yrs?
eldee, im done doin this bojuboju circus wit u~~~gosh!!
Tryna come atop a discussion at all cost is makin u spew garbage.

I talked about the three verse . . . I expect anyone arguing to have listened to the whole song.

Why is the Saucekid line direct?? Because it has become a norm in Nigerian hiphop circles to refer to diss Saucekid about being in the game for seven years and not releasing an album.
When sumone says . . . 'Shagging your team mate's wife' in football circles . . . the first thing that comes to your mind is JT.
Why?? Because recent happenings have made that a major object of discourse.

You can try to deny it . . . but every idiot knows what's what.
As I said, I'm not making the rules, I'm applying the reasonable man test.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
ELDEE AND DBR WHY DONT U GUYS MARRY EACH OTHER
, I THINK U GUYS FIT AS GAY PARTNERS,.
EVERYDAY ARGUEMENT MODENINE MI,. MI MODENINE UNA NOR GET WORK?

ONE!
LIKE DBR SAYS, grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
NOW WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ARE U BOTH ARGUING ABOUT , ABI UNA DON HEAR DEATH BLOW 2 ALREADY .
ELDEE YOU DON DEY MAD. grin DBR I SEE U. grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

NOW WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ARE U BOTH  ARGUING ABOUT , ABI UNA DON HEAR DEATH BLOW 2 ALREADY .
ELDEE YOU DON DEY MAD.  grin  DBR I SEE U. grin
No psychin will work this time,
infact i'v deleted all d email addy i send tracks to.
U gotta wait for he release on this one.

ELDEEE
You can try to deny it . . . but every idiot knows what's what.
As I said, I'm not making the rules, I'm applying the reasonable man test.
The more reason it beats me u dont kno what's what.
When u post a line and discuss that line dont start imagnin pple wil quote u outside of it.
Always stick to the issue on ground.
Even if u put PS: its a 12 verse track, it dont mean poo.
it is what u quoted and discuss that is up for discussion!

Why is the Saucekid line direct?? Because it has become a norm in Nigerian hiphop circles to refer to diss Saucekid about being in the game for seven years and not releasing an album.
When sumone says . . . 'sleeping-with your team mate's wife' in football circles . . . the first thing that comes to your mind is JT.
Why?? Because recent happenings have made that a major object of discourse

The incongruent nature of examples neva cease to amaze me, really, i give u credit for that.
talk bout doin a bosom stroke in a quicksand! u r truly spectacular.
Off the dome ask anybody bout the line; erbody wld sure tell u JTerry, yes!
ask them to give u 2more name they kno, loads of then will stutter, cos noody knows of another.

Now the 7years line: me for one, S didnt eevn cross me mind not to talk of K.
I didnt even realise readily that SK is 7yrs in d industry! And it aint even a major news.
And culd apply to other cats. No?
See, u made your point but it's pointless cos it points at nothin! grin
im done.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
@topic

If ur man typed the letter before V and press CTRL+S/

He wouldn't even save U (you), cos u in a whole MESS/

U try to rhyme intelligent but we know u r FLOWLESS/

I raise the roof, kick down walls, now u HOMELESS - Pentium IX by Modenine

Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

No psychin will work this time,
infact i'v deleted all d email addy i send tracks to.
U gotta wait for he release on this one.
oNe

lol, nice one.

one! grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

ELDEEEThe more reason it beats me u dont kno what's what.
When u post a line and discuss that line dont start imagnin pple wil quote u outside of it.
Always stick to the issue on ground.
Even if u put PS: its a 12 verse track, it dont mean poo.
it is what u quoted and discuss that is up for discussion!.

Nope . . .  that's just like saying I have to post all the verses on Deathblow because I want to discuss the song.
It's the music section . . . the reason why I reference songs is so that you know what I'm talking about.

I made a statement that could only have been referring to the the full track. . . 'And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Saucekid'.
How could two bars that I quoted cover this whole thing??

That point you just attempted to make is baseless.

DBR:

The incongruent nature of examples neva cease to amaze me, really, i give u credit for that.
talk bout doin a bosom stroke in a quicksand! u r truly spectacular.
Off the dome ask anybody bout the line; erbody wld sure tell u JTerry, yes!
ask them to give u 2more name they kno, loads of then will stutter, cos noody knows of another.

Now the 7years line: me for one, S didnt eevn cross me mind not to talk of K.
I didnt even realise readily that SK is 7yrs in d industry! And it aint even a major news.
And culd apply to other cats. No?
See, u made your point but it's pointless cos it point at nothin! grin
im done.

Now you are regular on this section . . . I don't know how possible it is for you to say you've heard the 'seven years'(six years in 2009) reference used for anyone apart from Saucekid .
Of course it's not as direct as 'Shag your wife' line but that doesn't mean it's not relatively more direct compared to 'love means nothing'.
When you're done clutching straws . . . get back at me.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR u too much im loving the way u answering Eldee, Eldee could be quite Authoritative giving lots of Corny examples to butress his point even when its Obvious that hes making a dull point and im sure he will throw Insults after reading this but let me quote my own favourite M.I line

if you try to take my pride/me and my boys go organize / and my fans go mobilize/Well take you to the Back And Sodomize,

ohh one more I SOLO LIKE ISOLO<best naija rapper my sinus> kpshewwwww

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Big Disease Little Name -- Swat Root

eldee im expecting ur internet Gangsterism but YOU CANT SEE ME LIKE DOG TEARS tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
tavarez:

DBR u too much im loving the way u answering Eldee, Eldee could be quite Authoritative giving lots of Corny examples to butress his point even when its Obvious that hes making a dull point and im sure he will throw Insults after reading this but let me quote my own favourite M.I line

if you try to take my pride/me and my boys go organize / and my fans go mobilize/Well take you to the Back And Sodomize,

ohh one more  I SOLO LIKE ISOLO<best naija rapper my sinus> kpshewwwww

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Big Disease Little Name -- Swat Root

eldee im expecting your internet Gangsterism but YOU CANT SEE ME LIKE DOG TEARS  tongue

Just listen to yourself speak . . . after that you'll start crying like a girl when I expose you.
You're not my problem . . . I've got to sumhow figure out how to make a Brit Breakfast grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
BRIT Breakfast ? youre even cornier dan i thought,  tongue tongue, im having Gbegiri with Shaki and Eforioroo want some  tongue

u make me laugh, like browsing the net is a priviledge tongue tongue

STILL ON THE LOVE TIP

u damn right i aint your problemm, YOU ARE DEFINITELY your OWN PROBLEM,

#nowplaying Dumb Niggaz Need Teaching Freestyle-Slaughterhouse,
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2010

Nope . . .  that's just like saying I have to post all the verses on Deathblow because I want to discuss the song.
It's the music section . . . the reason why I reference songs is so that you know what I'm talking about.
U sinkin faster than u realise.
Music section, yea, but the topic is FAVORITE LINES!
And your ref is line directed at sm1! We didnt start out discusin a song but favorite linez.

If memory fails u, this is wat u posted

One rapper trying to step to me huffing and puffing
Looking weaker than miss muffin
Our relationship is tennis . . . love means nothing.

I know you're faker than the bosoms of Pamela Anderson Lee

Modenine - My Thoughts

Who is he talking about?? Your guess is as good as mine

To which i said u insinuating~~
No refr. to any 1st or 2nd or 3rd verse, ma guy

And Here is your 2nd Post:

Hehehe . . . we all know who this person is.
He's the best rapper Modenine has refused to do a collabo with.
Your guess is as good as mine.

And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Saucekid
Still refering to what u posted 1st.
U broke the line of tot, it's obvious by the paragraph u introduced b4 u started talkin bout'
what's d beef wit SK sef. Its so obvious even to stevie wonder that this paragraph is an aside.
This is the 1st time u makin ref to a whole track.
But this is a FAVORITE LINE TOPIC and the lines u posted are wat is under debate.
'was those lines u said or insinuated was directed at M.i and i pointed out its awfully flawed!!

Any other thing u sayin is loada crap and BS, not relevant to wat u posted!
If i leave the straw u say im clutchin~ u'l drown,
cos im on the deck holdin it tryna pull u out n rescue u.
Still want me to let it go?
i think not.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
@eldee

please surrender urself to DBR so u can be killed with a gulotine. . or continue playing hide and seek like u r doing and i will reach for my axe. .
and not even Blaise, OD or Kraft will stop u from going DOWN!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

please surrender urself to DBR so u can be killed with a [size=16pt]gulotine[/size]. . or continue playing hide and seek like u r doing and i will reach for my [size=16pt]axe[/size]. .

This one na threat abi kinni? shocked Wetin come bring gulotine and axe into the discussion grin Malam Ol' boy, Make I no hear any sound for here ooo or else . . . . .

#this message is sponsored by Javalove grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
abdurrazaq:

This one na threat abi kinni? shocked Wetin come bring gulotine and axe into the discussion grin Malam Ol' boy, Make I no hear any sound for here ooo or else . . . . .

#this message is sponsored by Javalove grin

sponsored by Javalove ke. . .je ki ori e pe ooo. . .else maa gba eti e fun e

dey dere dey yarn. . u no go go do maghrib

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

I made a statement that could only have been referring to the the full track. . . 'And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Saucekid'.

nice one. eldee na dbr treats u like a king i still wonder how much u bribe am, dbr me i don become enemy abi,? grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee gist me bout the beat. tight or wack.?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
Big Java e be like say u dey copy my style # { eh oh grin}
nice one, im quite contagious u know,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Silver Saddih Feat Modenine -I love my s***

YOU CANT SEE ME LIKE DOG TEARS / YOUR STYLE IS SO SHORTLIVED LIKE DOG YEARS shocked
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
DBR:

U sinkin faster than u realise.
Music section, yea, but the topic is FAVORITE LINES!
And your ref is line directed at sm1! We didnt start out discusin a song but favorite linez.

If memory fails u, this is wat u posted 
To which i said u insinuating~~
No refr. to any 1st or 2nd or 3rd verse, ma guy

And Here is your 2nd Post:Still refering to what u posted 1st.
U broke the line of tot, it's obvious by the paragraph u introduced b4 u started talkin bout'
what's d beef wit SK sef. Its so obvious even to stevie wonder that this paragraph is an aside.
This is the 1st time u makin ref to a whole track.
But this is a FAVORITE LINE TOPIC and the lines u posted are wat is under debate.
'was those lines u said or insinuated was directed at M.i and i pointed out its awfully flawed!!

Any other thing u sayin is loada crap and BS, not relevant to wat u posted!
If i leave the straw u say im clutchin~ u'l drown,
cos im on the deck holdin it tryna pull u out n rescue u.
Still want me to let it go?
i think not.

oNe

I like the way you go dismissive when it comes to parts where I drop conclusive arguments.
Well done . . .it's quite a useful move, beats clutching straws.

You can argue from now till next year about what and what should be done on what topic.
But the overriding fact is, it is the music section.
Arrest me for disobeying the rules and regulations that guard this thread, sue me for inciting people to go off-topic, the fact still remains, it is the music section.

It is irrelevant to the Favourite Rap Lines topic?? That's you argument??
I'm dissappointed. . . if it's not clear already, you just emphasized the fact that, like Ruggedman,  you have 'nothing to say'.

You don't need to release the straws, they've passed their elastic limits already. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

please surrender urself to DBR so u can be killed with a gulotine. . or continue playing hide and seek like u r doing and i will reach for my axe. .

You no wan act your age abi??
You want me to start classifying you in the same IQ group as Ofokasibe and Tavarez??

You are a highly respected man . . . concentrate on programming and leave people like Tavarez and Ofoka to be the NL clowns. grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee
your fada. grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

eldee gist me bout the beat. tight or wack.?

It's subject to opinion . . . the beat sounds like sumn new.

I don't know if you'll like it, but I think Deathblow II is a really good track.
The punchlines are Modenine-ish and the whole thing is classic.

I don't know who did the beat though.

ofokaofoki:

eldee
your fada. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=50pt][/size]LEAVE PEOPLE LIKE TAVAREZ AND OFOKA TO BE NL CLOWNS[size=50pt][/size]

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ?? AN INTERNET GANGSTER, a.k.a VIRTUAL WISEGUY,

STILL ON THAT LOVE TIP,

#nowplaying Alabai -Voice of God,
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ofokaofoki: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

I don't know if you'll like it, but I think Deathblow II is a really good track.

ok thanks tho, i still dey wonder why una excommunicate me from the nairaland mafia,  grin
i no go vex for dbr though, na still my blood.    i was expecting a fat joe my life type hardcore beat part3 ,
but if u fit call am classic then ama keep it on the down low until i hear myself.  but for u to say '''i dont know if u will like it'' seems its fuji-ish or makossa type beat , fingers crossed anyway. i have to work myself back to the MAfia through the FBI. grin   on the big 3 guys i think at least one would be bold enuff to reply , abi u no think so? grin he obviously didnt mention names here, do i sense some form of fear.? grin

@tavarez
whats the 1500 size font FOR?, i hope u are not planning to take over  my title of ''NAIRALAND CHIEF CLOWN''.  grin
I WORKED HARD FOR donkey YEARS  thru banning hatred and unbanning TO ACHIEVE THAT STATUS. grin grin
i fought many battles, 2500 sauron  in one night , u think say na small title ?, u wan come take am from me , u go work o. grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
@tavarez

copy ur style ke? so pressing SHIFT and 3 on my keyboard means i'm copying u?? grin

[size=18pt]#[/size]Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
just catching my cruise in naira land fam

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE OHHH

#nowdiggingthroughthecollection
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ayettymama(f): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2010
MI

is actually absolutely amaaaazing!!

i was abit put off by his freezer lyrics at once

heheheeh he has sum seeeerious choones!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abrahym(m): 2:50am On Mar 11, 2010
I dey tell you by Jawon
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
eldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The beat is made by Kraft cool
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by B11ladman: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
bootleg my Cd i will be going to war with the pirates like the kaizer chiefs, Mode9,

Pirates vs kaizer chiefs, total soweto war,
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by HJ1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
Thanks 4 dat b-11ladman cuz i stil didnt understand dat line until now.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by lalaboi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
H.J:

Thanks 4 dat b-11ladman cuz i stil didnt understand dat line until now.

You prolly not a footy fan
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2010
B11-ladman:

bootleg my Cd i will be going to war with the pirates like the kaizer chiefs, Mode9,

Pirates vs kaizer chiefs, total soweto war,
Bootleg my CD I know you guys are thief/ And I'll be going to war with the pirates like the kaizer chiefs - Modenine (Nine)

You missed the bolded part in the line cool Mode killed that joint

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply)

Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.