Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? (4905 Views)

Is This Hips Real? HIPS They Say Don't Lie / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by ichommy(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
she dey like fish

1 Like

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Larrey(f): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
I like it but 2 much of everything is not good

3 Likes

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
No Be Only Famous Hip
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by chimerase2: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Omoge wa je bananna kiss
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Abnormal hips

4 Likes

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
Abnormal hips

are u the folly dat used to send me message
in those dayz tru 33315? grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2014
tosscash1:

are u the folly dat used to send me message
in those dayz tru 33315? grin
common, dont woo my wife wt style.
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2014
ajibolabd: common, dont woo my wife wt style.

grin
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by nickz(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by doctorofgirls(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Larrey: I like it but 2 much of everything is not good
are u a guy
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Haywhymido(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa o, how d thing go come look under d cloth
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Larrey(f): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
doctorofgirls: are u a guy
funny u, so I should not comment because am not a guy
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by hatux: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2014
That pic is catfish... cheesy that hips wasn't like that before if that is Joselyn Dumas..

1 Like

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by ShugaAnnie: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
This is preferable! #WayToGo #TeamSlimFit

2 Likes

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Barblow(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is still moderate
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by priscaoge(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hips don't lie!grin
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
This her hips they fluctuate for ma eye sha...
Sometimes it would be normal, sometimes outrageous...in all, it ain't that bad. still moderate...

@shugaAnnie : does Yvonne Nelson have hips??

1 Like

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by onoshenry(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Singer Omawumi has never shared a photo of his fiance, Tosin Yusuf on social media since she got involved with he and had a baby with him. She shared some pics of her daughter, but they were usually pics from the back or side, you will hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday September 8, guess Omawumi is now comfortable to show the world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote; - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/omawumi-finally-shares-photo-of-her.html#sthash.ydTMoNwq.dpuf
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Agbgift(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hips of life shocked
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by zeongeon: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
The hips are not too much ooh...I like it, at least why hand has a place to rest on and also Something to drum on and spank when I want to look for trouble.
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chisos!Mami water curves!
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Larrey: I like it but 2 much of everything is not good
alert #Homo
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Larrey(f): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ademolapaul: alert #Homo
homo ko sexual ni grin
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Larrey: homo ko sexual ni grin
but you of the same se.x
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
but you of the same se.x cheesy
but you are of the same se.x
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by Mayydayy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
this one can hipnotise a man grin
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: grin grin grin
shockedshockedangryangrylipsrsealed
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by nickz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedangryangrylipsrsealed
what have i done na angry angry
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by ggrin(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: what have i done na angry angry
smileangrysad
Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by tjskii(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Her hips look misshappen to me..rrealy weird lookin

1 Like

Re: GUYS; Is This Hips Too Much For Your Woman To Have? by nickz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
ggrin: smileangrysad
angry angry angry that initial smile was a mistake....i was with my masseuse angry angry

that's why angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miler Cyrus Attire Nearly Showed The Shape Of Her Virgina “see Photos” / LOL..... Lil Kesh Spotted Grinding Cassava In The Market (PHOTO) / Chidimma Is "Bubbly" In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.