Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13409 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...
why can't u f.uck me instead of your cousin?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
A lady who can fhuck her cousin can as well fhuck her boyfriend's brother.

Public beware.loose Canon on the prol.
Meanwhile if u see d gate man of yaba left; I need to see him urgently grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...
. . .

Mzcalvina. .don't try it. Never!

honestly u really need jesus,like wot ben said.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Elvisonjack2: . . .

Mzcalvina. .don't try it. Never!

honestly u really need jesus,like wot ben said.
Hmmmm.preaching Jesus to this one is like beating a dead horse
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Poster, defend this allegation...
he,s a bitchass nigga
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by GoodFaith: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: he,s a bitchass nigga
I will help him respond
U are a dirty dog
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by 100Cents: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ashawo no be work.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fostercat:
Hmmmm.preaching Jesus to this one is like beating a dead horse
uncle who said so?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
GoodFaith:
I will help him respond
U are a dirty dog
ur witch mom u mean?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by GoodFaith: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents: Ashawo no be work.
Na Management oh
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by GoodFaith: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: ur witch mom u mean?
Nasty b Hell NO
Ur Ashawo mom and u the Ashawo daughter
It was pass from ur mom to u
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lorRhyMeZ: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
donnypool:

shut up, you still a hoe

Hahahahaha...no am a cutlass.

Buffoon!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lukuluku101(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
I think I feel the same urge for you couz.

Ahan! I thought you were acting kinda weird that day tho. Don't u worry, it'll be our secret. Gimme the nani.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by 100Cents: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: he,s a bitchass nigga

These niggas won't hold you down.

These ho.es won't hold you down
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by stanboy28(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Liamm: hahahahahahahahahagrin

<falls from mango tree>
cheesy no be small tin cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Hahahahaha...no am a cutlass.

Buffoon!

piss off!!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by LORETA: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
please u guys should take it easy...please i beg you guys no more insults of parents ok.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by rawpadgin(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Gbam! Go take a bite my brother and come testify later
I ain't testifying nothing
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lorRhyMeZ: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
donnypool:

piss off!!

Blow up!!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
seems most of guys here dey"heat"period grin grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

You welcome! So you are queen? I am a king. Which Kingdom do you represent?
who dash u "king"??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
who dash u "king"??

Biological/ancestral inheritance. My great great great great great great grand father was a king which descended till my father and unto me. Who dash u 'queen'?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Biological/ancestral inheritance. My great great great great great great grand father was a king which descended till my father and unto me. Who dash u 'queen'?
dats my name
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
dats my name

Just a name or you are from a kingdom?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: This is a sad story

Have you bleep your cousin before?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Take it easy dear. I've also been in similar shoes before. He was so hot and tempting and I couldn't just ignore him. I felt guilty afterwards tho. Its not advisable.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Just a name or you are from a kingdom?
hehehehe,just a name
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by marieolae(f): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Have you bleep your cousin before?
no
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
Take it easy dear. I've also been in similar shoes before. He was so hot and tempting and I couldn't just ignore him. I felt guilty afterwards tho. Its not advisable.

You didnt tell us if u finally fuccked him or not. What was ur guilty conscience of? Thought of having the thought or the thought of fuccking him?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

You didnt tell us if u finally fuccked him or not. What was ur guilty conscience of? Thought of having the thought or the thought of fuccking him?
*lipsealed*
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hehehehe,just a name

Then let me make u a queen from a kingdom. How about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.