Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13410 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: no

Do you have the intention of bleeping one some day?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Do you have the intention of bleeping one some day?
never
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
*lipsealed*

Should i take that as "yes", u bleeped him?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Then let me make u a queen from a kingdom. How about that?
haaaa,am nt interested biko
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Should i take that as "yes", u bleeped him?
No I didn't.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
haaaa,am nt interested biko

Why? Dont u wanna be a renown queen?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: never

Aside cousin, who are those u cant bleep? Have u bleeped a neighbour before?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Why? Dont u wanna be a renown queen?
haaaa,i dont want,tank u
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
No I didn't.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ademolapaul: why can't u f.uck me instead of your cousin?
And later na u go dey support and claim unilorin. Your parents hustled to send you to school and u dey here dey waste the money looking for girl to fück. Na people like you kuku dey spoil unilorin. Stùpid pikin. Na God go punish you.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
^^^^ I don know why this school drop out above me keeps finding trouble.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by coolsegun2002: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis is nairaland..i expect by now u should know d drill....picture of ur cousin nd you exactly when u felt like bleeping him or wedonbilivit........
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg make this shit make F.P na??grin

Xo that make this op get better advisecheesy

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ademolapaul: why will God punish me?what did I do to God to deserve his punishment?do u think God is a nuisance like u?I never knew u were as dumb as this till u brought school matter into romance section,later,u will be blaming unilorin for your misfortune.what has being a unilorin student got to do with romance?I guess you have forgotten there is time for everything?fool!must I even exchange words with a school drop out like u?I won't even reply u anymore!!!! *N.B:if u quote me again,may the disasters that befell patrick sawyer be your portion.....
Did I hear you say drop out? Comm'on you are aware that the level of education I've received is what your parents and their parents wherever the fück they are only dreamt of because they couldn't afford the cost not to talk of even being a part of the system. And did you say there's time for everything? Sure there's time for everything but its not an avenue for unfortunate fellows like this creature called ademolapaul to start telling girls that you wanna fück them. Even if you wanna fück, do you think this kind of chicK is your type. If a hundred of you should approach her, she'll give the whole hundred a dirty slap each because you don't have what it takes to fück a girl like that and your useless and miserable life style doesn't fit hers.
Did you also say the disaters of patrick sawyer will befall me? That shows you are still a kid and you've not grown up to the extent that you still believe in superstitions at this your age. Well, like I earlier said, your parents never had a good education and that why you are still being intoxicated with lies and superstitions at this your tender age. I don't even know what to say because you've proven to me several times that your parents were so unfortunate to have brought a child like you into this world. I really pity 'em because you've wasted all their investments. Remember your rêtarded brain you said you aint gonna reply because I'm sick and tired of you. You are an embarrassment to the university of ilorin in general and I'm really interested in your identity and your CGPA. You'll be sorry. Mods, if this guy disturb my mentions again pls give him a ban. He's not worthy to be on this forum. angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
coolsegun2002: Dis is nairaland..i expect by now u should know d drill....picture of ur cousin nd you exactly when u felt like bleeping him or wedonbilivit........
Lol. The babe shouldn't go to that extent na grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mizcalvina, just forget about the hate comments and move on with your life. Its your life and no one can define it for you.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Rapture07: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Oh God only goats do that.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by badpeople: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
No I didn't.
Hmmmmm, u fine shaa, lets meet
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: why can't u f.uck me instead of your cousin?
Just listen to yourself and you'll see you have a problem. You need to grow up.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by overhypedsteve(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

U aint alone mam..I once harboured such tots towards my cousin too...buh I got over it cos its morally wrong...

Morals first before Adventure
you see why weed is wrong next you may even think of bleeping a camel. Heard of a pot head that went to buy a tv set, but went home with a microwave instead.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by yungchop: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
#SuPPortED! cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lorRhyMeZ: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: you see why weed is wrong next you may even think of bleeping a camel. Heard of a pot head that went to buy a tv set, but went home with a microwave instead.

Dats d side they will want u to hear,what they wudnt want u to hear is that the pot head probably popped 5 Tramadol 500mgs,possibly downed a bottle of cough syrup with codeine as well,maybe had a blow at Heroine and then topped it with Weed for effect...then they will blame weed alone leaving out the rest. grin

Pls note that I cud sue u for defamation...I never categorically said am a user.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
are u okay?did I mention u?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: are u okay?did I mention u?
I hope you can realize who ur talking to in such manner. You'll be really sorry for urself. You sound like my junior brother. He's even smarter than you. angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
I hope you can realize who ur talking to in such manner. You'll be really sorry for urself. You sound like my junior brother. He's even smarter than you. angry
LOL.why won't I know who u are?are u not the drop out?Eehya,sorry,I don burst u,u think I won't detect,u registered yesterday and why me?why must u use another female's picture?u need to grow up!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: LOL.why won't I know who u are?are u not the drop out?Eehya,sorry,I don burst u,u think I won't detect,u registered yesterday and why me?why must u use another female's picture?u need to grow up!

U get Time sha!. . .Y u dey reply the oranguntang sef?. .
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MissBritney(f): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: LOL.why won't I know who u are?are u not the drop out?Eehya,sorry,I don burst u,u think I won't detect,u registered yesterday and why me?why must u use another female's picture?u need to grow up!
What's this dude talking about? Why is your intellect out of point? I saw your first comment on a page about planning to have sex with a fellow lady seeking for advice about her cousin and you are talking gibberish me being a school drop out. I don't even know what to say to you my dear. *sighs*. I'll go through your profile and figure out your level of reasoning.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

thanks bro!I thought I wouldn't know that's why I bursted him!LOL. The owner of that moniker is the one crying below me.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

thanks bro!He thought I wouldn't know that's why I bursted him!LOL
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2014
Brittany, u don't have to mind the idiot,I've told him times without number that his mother made a huge mistake by giving birth to him because he's such a disgrace and embarrasment. ademolapaul or whatever the fûcking name your parents gave you on your fûcking naming ceremony, the chicka do tell you. You gotta grow up. Me sef I don tell you severally but you no won hear word. Na every body u see for you fûcking life u dey call dropout even if the person has a better educational background than your sorry life. I'm sure you can even go to your school and tell prof sam or prof ambali that they are both drop outs. And I can boldly beat my chest that you are not studying a good course in that school because you are such a disgrace to the school authority and its commission.Your act of ignoranca and stupidity clearly shows that you must be from pfa or jumpology. I really need to see you in person. I'm sure you'll still be a kid coz that's your school policy these days, admitting kids that know next to nothing. I swear to God, I really need to see you in person and your identity is urgently needed. You'll regret ever coming out of your mothers püssy. Shebi u talk sey u no won get sense abi? You go get sense by force. You to dey misyarn. Everybody u see, u go just insult abi na only you your mama bring come this world?. Illiterate. angry
Elvisonjack2 why u dey call the chicka orangutan na? grin wetin she do you? Free am abeg she be newbie.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: thanks bro!I thought I wouldn't know that's why I bursted him!LOL
Seun, obinoscopy, mynd_44, yokiti and other mods in the house pls help me ban this guy o. He's such a nuisance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny