Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,781 members, 7,972,805 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

Are All Handsome Men Gay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Handsome Men Gay? (2944 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Monstertrucks: Yeahh, I was once almost turned gay before when I was way younger, buh I escaped it. But even till now most girls still call me Gay. But I'm not and never will be sweeries.

Bro, you lie eh.

My questions

1) How did you wanted to turn gay?

2) How did you escaped?

Answer me or STFU! undecided
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by captaindelicious(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol of course not
they are not but dey do have traits... It has been verified
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by captaindelicious(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol of course not
they are not but dey do have traits... .. Verified unto research
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
captaindelicious:
they are not but dey do have traits...

Your looks do not have anything with your seexual preference.

It's like comparing favourite colour to shoe size.

You can't control how you look. It's a bit unfair.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by captaindelicious(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Your looks do not have anything with your seexual preference.

It's like comparing favourite colour to shoe size.

You can't control how you look. It's a bit unfair.

you right dear it's a bit unfair but that what the world has made it look like,a guy who is good looking does everythin dat a lady does to maintain the good look like use of creams,maintaining cleaness e.t.c they are mostly calm,quiet whilst seldom having girlfrends because they arent obsessed about d beauty which they already have... This just 1 out of many traits
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
captaindelicious:
you right dear it's a bit unfair but that what the world has made it look like,a guy who is good looking does everythin dat a lady does to maintain the good look like use of creams,maintaining cleaness e.t.c they are mostly calm,quiet whilst seldom having girlfrends because they arent freaked about your beauty which they already have... This just 1 out of many traits

Hmm well that's some men. And to be honest I don't find taking care of yourself gay whatsoever. No girl wants a ratchet man. If I'm looking good I need a man that can stand beside me and look like he's up to my standard.

And to not being freaked about your looks there are many justifiable reasons other than he's gay.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by captaindelicious(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well that's some men. And to be honest I don't find taking care of yourself gay whatsoever. No girl wants a ratchet man. If I'm looking good I need a man that can stand beside me and look like he's up to my standard.

And to not being freaked about your looks there are many justifiable reasons other than he's gay.
I do like your perception towards this topic,the irony of a baby face but yet a matured mind.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
captaindelicious:
I do like your perception towards this topic,the irony of a baby face but yet a matured mind.

Hahaha thank you smiley
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just live your life boy. We were all created differently, so your physiological makeup doesn't make you gay but your psychological makeup, ok.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls Im not gay o angry
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
If there is any handsome man having sex with a girl now then not all handsome men are gay.

Looks have nothing to do with sexual orientation. Op maybe you are fine in or act in a feminine way, hence the association.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by asalimpo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
LEAFLET: I am just curious, This days when i walk on the street men tend to give me advances and also i recently heard that everyman that thinks too much about how he looks is gay and i happen to love looking my self in the mirror like 100 times a day even when i am working on the road.. I don't think i am gay but am just wondering if being reserved and not giving a f&&k about any girl I've seen her pants gay? Also i love hanging out with ma niggerz a lot and loves carrying everyone along but still a good lover and i promise my future wife that... Anyone here share similar experience or am i alone here? Also scoffield just came out and believe me it's worrying.. This days when girls see a cute guy pass them without looking at them twice they will call you gay to your face... One Sunday night I was strolling with a friend of mine and we passed two girls that was expecting us to walk up to them,we ignored and they called us gays to our face... The thing tire me..

who's scoffield?
Ar u a teenager? U sound like one.
Dyu entertain gay fantasies or feel like you ar part gay?
If u aint it shudnt bother u.
Ur thread title is crap.
The mods shud thrash it.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by LEAFLET(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
asalimpo:
who's scoffield?
Ar u a teenager? U sound like one.
Dyu entertain gay fantasies or feel like you ar part gay?
If u aint it shudnt bother u.
Ur thread title is crap.
The mods shud thrash it.

I am far from a teen and i know why i started this thread.. You can easily pass.. I am just trying to know my stand and also o sighted scofield because he is like a household hero with his exploits in prison break and i gave him as an example to sink my message.. Think whatever you like guy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet!!!! / The 69 Game / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.