Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. (2357 Views)

How Much Can I Invest In Cocoa? / Cocoa And Oil Palm Plantation. How Lucrative / Detailed Information On Cashew,cocoa And Gemstone Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2006
my name is austin uba, a young entepreneur. I just started a business in exportation. I would like responses from contacts who are interested in trading in these crops. Waitng for your responses!!
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by mrmayor(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2006
Austin,

Please give the details of the Export business,I think they are lots of people here who are looking for opportunities out there.
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2006
The business is basically about reaching end users in Europe,America and Asia. Available for sale now are Cocoa Beans/pods,Cassava Flour,Soya beans,Palm oil,Ginger, Garlic. These are 100% organic products, which have gone thorugh various tests and are subject to more scrutiny on request. They come duly certified by NAFDAC.

I am looking for End users, Investors, and representatives in Europe America and Asia.
For more information:
info@resourcenigeria.com
www.resourcenigeria.com
Phone: 234-1-8986656
Mobile: 234-805 693 9909, 706 946 0814
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2006
The business is basically about reaching end users in Europe and America. Available for sale now are Cocoa Beans/pods,Cassava Flour,Soya beans,Palm oil,Ginger, Garlic. These are 100% organic products, which have gone thorugh various tests and are subject to more scrutiny on request. They come duly certified by NAFDAC.

I am looking for End users, Investors, and representatives in Europe America and Asia.
For more information:
info@resourcenigeria.com
www.resourcenigeria.com
Phone: 234-1-8986656
Mobile: 234-805 693 9909, 706 946 0814
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2006
PLEASE NOTE:
The correct contact information:
info@resourcenigeria.com
www.resourcenigeria.com
Phone:234-1-8986656
Mobile:234-805 693 9909, 706 946 0814

Thanks.
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2006
Do you know that right now, Nigeria is one of the few coca producing nations that can boast of 100% pure organic cocoa?
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by theforce(m): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2006
Austin,
i know you are trying to promote your business. The truth is that posting the same messages over and over again is not the best way to go about it. The truth is that you should take time out and use various marketing schemes to get investors (Octopus Style).

I am actually interested in the export of commodities but my liquidity has dropped in the past months due to an investment in the transport sector. In the next few months though, i may be ready to invest say 1million for starters and see what happens from there.

A very keen observation i made was the website you are currently using lacks a lot of essential details. It also lacks aestheitic beauty and efficiency. When people want to do business with you, they would not want to see such FrontPage / Template material. Sorry i am a sort of Website critic. I remeber toying with the idea a few years back and designed a prototype website www.forcexports.netfirms.com

It was halted for a few reasons. Would like to partner with you but would want to see numbers. You can email me at theforce_cia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2006
Theforce, thanks for the response. I am a new member here, like a lot of starters, there's still that tendency to double click. Anyway, points well noted, I'll make corrections.
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by efiong: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2006
We´re currently in need of:

RBD 12500 mt/mth , 3000 mt/mth , 5000 mt/mth all CIF Hambury or Rotterdam
target price: <430 USD/mt (at min. 5000 mt)

Please add a quote for CPO (min. 5000 mt; target price <425 USD/mt)
and for Olein (min. 5000mt; target price <440), as well as your terms of condition etc., how you suppose the price will vary in larger quantities and what you could supply at the most.
Do you provide a Performance Bond?
Thanks in advance for your time and effort. I hope we will be able to do business together.
regards,
efiong
Re: Anybody Interested In Cocoa And Palm Oil Business, Exportation Mainly. by austinuba: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2006
Hello Effiong, I have been out of Lagos for some time now gathering stock from various parts of the country. Could you please give me a more specific contact information, Phone, fax and email. Also could you please indicate what products you are interested in buying. Please feel free to reach me at
info@resourcenigeria.com

www.resourcenigeria.com
Phone:234-1-8986656
Mobile:234-805 693 9909, 706 949 0814

Waiting to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types / Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam? / Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.