Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? (889 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Indecent Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by Jeezy: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
What would u do?
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by Nautillus(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
Thats one really old movie . . .
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by sexytov: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
It doesnt exist, not in this world, sorry bro. cool
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by sistawoman: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
My husband better not even think about it.
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
It's simple.
Convince your wife to play along. As soon as the man is alone with your wife, get there, pounce on him and give him a beating.
Before i forget, steal the one million from him for trying to use wealth to oppress the poor!!!
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
all the money in this world and in heaven wont be enough
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by chamotex(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
no, but i'll accept the money to mess his own wife cheesy
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by MissyB1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
In the first place, why should the husband be the recipient of the cash
while the wife is the sacrificial lamb?
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by Morenike3(f): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
Only a polygamous man with more than 1 wife would think about agreeing to this
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by sillyboy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Topic.

I wouldn't even think about it before I AGREE. I will even ask him to add $100 more to get a bonanza of 1 extra night. undecided
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by MissyB1(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2008
Kudos!! angry
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by tmoney11(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2008
na wa ooo , me no believe say such thing fit happen oooo
Re: Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? by ladybam(f): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2008
tmoney11:

na wa ooo , me no believe say such thing fit happen oooo

You think?

Missy B:

In the first place, why should the husband be the recipient of the cash
while the wife is the sacrificial lamb?

i dont know,

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Is Older Than You By 3 Years / Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend / : Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Men With Macho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.