Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend (889 Views)

O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by billyfranc: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2009
@sky-walker and lady bam. I don't know how it happened. I can remember wearing my condom. The sex was so sweet that i may not even know whether the condom broke or something else. Or maybe the girl wants to test me or that she wants to implicate me. I told her to go for test but she refused. I'm suspecting that she may be hiding something from me!
Re: Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ladybam(f): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
billyfranc:

@sky-walker and lady bam. I don't know how it happened. I can remember wearing my condom. The sex was so sweet that i may not even know whether the condom broke or something else. Or maybe the girl wants to test me or that she wants to implicate me. I told her to go for test but she refused. I'm suspecting that she may be hiding something from me!

yh, maybe she is trying to April Fool u.
lol

seriously, try getting her to speak up. but if she is really pregnant, den u have to fink of settling down. OR aint u ready for d@t yet

(1)

Why Are Girls These Days Too Fast / Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him: / Ladies, Choose Between Chris Brown and Nkem Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.