Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend (7372 Views)

O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by billyfranc: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2009
Pls, i need your help. My girlfriend just informed me that she is pregnant for me and i'm not yet ready for family life. I don't know what to do?
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Igwe9(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2009
Firstly, I have to congratulate you for the blessings that came your way, but how did  you think you can eat your cake and have it?
Take her to your parent, I'm pretty sure they would be glad to well come their grandchild. smiley

I don't expect you to tell me that you don't love her else you deserve to be put inside prison if she was my sister.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by SoAmazing(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2009
Hey dopehead, were we there when you were doing the "panashuku"?Abi you no know say if you feed chicken well well, e go lay eggs?
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by tombola: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2009
honestly speaking, you are a lucky man. You mean your girlfriend is pregnant? Wow - this is what some families had been praying to God for, and they have waited years for an answer, and this is what you just got without blinking an eyelid? Look, you need to do a big big big celebration, you need to bless the name of almighty God, that is what you should be thinking of doing.

Look, there is no two way about it, you are already a father, even if you pray from now till tomorrow for a mis carriage, you are making a mistake, even if you like pray hard for the girl to say you are not the father, you are already making a mistake, and if you try abortion, it is you who will die in the process, not her or the baby, it is your intestines they will remove and put on the show when she goes for abortion, look, i congratulate you for your effort in impregnating your girlfriend, it is not an easy thing.

Do you need party shoes for the naming ceremoney, or traditional aso oke, dont worry, I am ready to supply you for free, dont worry, are you thinking how you will foot the bill of the party? Come to me, call 08076789876, ask for Tombs, Tombs, Tombs - you have nothing to worry about.

Just pray that the pregnancy is four, three, or even two boys, for this, you will be happy forever - well, dont let me spoil your mood by too much writting, but know that you are a lucky man, keep up the good work as i see that in two months time, five more of your girlfriend will be pregnant the same way.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Skywalker5(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2009
What happened to your condoms? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by SoAmazing(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2009
Wo ore wa, eran to o danikan pa, iwo nikan lo maa da jee.Alakori Okunrin!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ladybam(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2009
Sky-walker:

What happened to your condoms? undecided undecided undecided undecided

it must have broke or sometin undecided
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ladybam(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2009
@ poster

tongue
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2009
U and ur girl are careless.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by chelsea4su(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2009
IT CALLS FOR BIG CELEBRATION
CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by teissys(f): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2009
You didn't ask us to help you to impregnate her, did you? Now carry the cross
If you don't want to take responsibility for your own action then go jump over the cliff & she'll leave you alone.
Dive safely!!!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by rasputinn(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2009
billyfranc:

Pls, i need your help. My girlfriend just informed me that she is pregnant for me and i'm not yet ready for family life. I don't know what to do?

Calm down and don't do anything silly.
The milk is spilled already,so no need to cry over where was or what happened to condoms or why you had to be in the kitchen if you couldn't stnad the heat,no blames here.Stuff like this happen every minute
This your girlfriend,you wont mind having her as a wife, no?how old are you guys?are you working already?how old is the pregnancy?
I am not going to recommend anything here sorry,but just calm down,IT HAS HAPPENED,IT HAS HAPPENED so how best should you manage the situation.You really need to calm down,look around you for one or two older/more mature people you trust and  feel can advice you then confide in them and hear what they'll have to say
Just bear in mind that whatever you decide to do must be done with a calm head
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by billyfranc: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2009
@sky-walker and lady bam. I don't know how it happened. I can remember wearing my condom. The sex was so sweet that i may not even know whether the condom broke or something else. Or maybe the girl wants to test me or that she wants to implicate me. I told her to go for test but she refused. I'm suspecting that she may be hiding something from me!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Igwe9(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2009
billyfranc:

@sky-walker and lady bam.   I don't know how it happened. I can remember wearing my condom. The sex was so sweet that i may not even know whether the condom broke or something else. Or maybe the girl wants to test me or that she wants to implicate me. I told her to go for test but she refused. I'm suspecting that she may be hiding something from me!
If she refuses to visit a doctor , how then she intends to manage the pregnancy.
Ladies over to you grin grin grin
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Oxone(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2009
@House:
angryThis could happen to anybody (condoms breaking) or smthin. what he needs is a solution & not castigation from the "holy art thou". i believe he must have learnt his lessons so come up with a solution/Advice or keep your mouth shut. Atleast he is better than some who knows the address of abortion clinics better than they know those of schools.
@poster:
i think u need to be sure your girl is pregnant before any step is taken. Something fishy is going on since she is refusing to go for a test. it might be a test to know if you love her for real (have had similar experience which turned out to be a lie but the two weeks was hell for me!!! ) or she might be pregnant for real & wanst you to marry her embarassed undecided undecided. either way tread carefully

1 Like

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
What should you do? Now reverse. . .to when you were about to have s*x with her. . .then pause for a minute and think. . .what would i do if my gf became pregnant now as a result of what am about to do? Oshi!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by No2Atheism(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2009
Thonia haba take am easy, people make mistakes, not everyone makes the right choices and decisions, nevertheless its still good to help them out with advise,

Moreover sef, you sef Thonia i don't think you want to claim to be vigin mary,
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
Its a thread. . .you give your suggestion or you pass!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by No2Atheism(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its a thread. . .you give your suggestion or you pass!
My comment was meant as a rhetorical question, No need to have an hostile stance, (you never know, might actually be unknowingly hostile to someone close to you, grin, but using a pseudonym on NL),
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2009
Duh. . . Whatever!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by SoAmazing(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2009
I wonder why some posters on this thread ain't thinking straight.Who's being hypocritical here but the bloke who's not ready to bear the consequence of his action?If you think you're old enough to have sex with your girlfriend, then you should be as well old enough to father the baby she's carrying for you.What the heck happened to logic?I guess some of the posters would abandon their girlfriends if the same happens to them.How can you have sex with someone you don't truly love and how can you say you truly love them, when you refuse to take responsibility for what you've done to them?Afterall, it wasn't an immaculate conception.@Billyfranc, be frank with yourself and braze up for the realities of fatherhood, okay?
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by No2Atheism(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Duh. . . Whatever!
okay ,  u win.

@poster

i hope and pray [/b]u find a good solution to the dilemna cus [b]sincerely, i have no idea what the right next step is supposed to be.

Nevertheless please note that:

1. Abortion is wrong and unbiblical, hence please i beg you not to even consider it as an option under any circumstance.
2. Abortion is not the solution.
3. Abortion would only make things worse mentally, medically, spiritually and psychologically for the two of you.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by maray(f): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
@ poster,unwanted pregnancy wouldnt be such a big issue if u didnt make d stupid decision of bleeping without thinking ahead about the consequences.To me abortion is not d best option,gd luck embarassed
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by blacksta(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
@poster

is your name by any chance tuface idibia
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by onelexydo: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
guy wettin happen why you Bleep up well there are so many choice

First: is that you should denied that you did not know the girl guy make you disguise
second: is that you and the girl should elope out to another area or state there are films like that they are met for each other and that is how they are work on there path
third: well is a big congratulation to both of you having children in this live cos now there so manym parent that they are looking for one just 1 but God give you the opportunity to have one you should be thankfull and praise the lord
fourth: you first of all stop your education then start the engagement and the wedding ceremony then you wedd then you will begin to face the reality of life and you will no that is not easy to be a parent
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by teissys(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
blacksta:

@poster

is your name by any chance tuface idibia

grin grin grin
Tehehehehehehe. . .
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
@poster

Always think about the consequences.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Dammyray(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
First tell me your age and what you do for a leaving before i talk
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
OP, tell her your dont believe her until she shows you the test. If it's true, bear your cross. condoms arent expensive in Naija or maybe you used plastic bag sef.

No2Atheism:

Thonia haba take am easy, people make mistakes, not everyone makes the right choices and decisions, nevertheless its still good to help them out with advise,

Moreover sef, you sef Thonia i don't think you want to claim to be vigin mary,

what is your business with the chic? Is she the only one who replied? You last sentence is out of line.

Wonder if this thread was by a female you'd say "blah blah people make mistakes". Frauds, the lot of you.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Maray
unwanted pregnancy wouldnt be such a big issue if u didnt make d stupid decision of bleeping without thinking ahead about the consequences.To me abortion is not d best option,gd luck

I totally agree. Its all about taking a second to consider consequences.
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by StrStruck(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
Now is when you become a man and take care, physically and financially, of your girlfriend and your unborn child. You were man enough to have unprotected sex with her and so, you should be man enough to take responsibility for the consequences.

Happy Fatherhood!
Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend by oYaTo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Wo ore wa, eran to o danikan pa, iwo nikan lo maa da jee.Alakori Okunrin!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / What Guys Dislike In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.