Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan (19114 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Buhari Leaves Bokos To Chad But Sends Airforce Jets To The SS / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Dinocarex(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Must you condemn with absolute stupidity? We have a situation where the spokesman of APC is deceiving Nigerians with reckless impunity and you are talking trash. The fact is that Modu Sheriff did not travel with the president to Chad as stated by Lai Mohammed. The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president. Has the President committed a crime for that? Should Lai Mohammed and his APC twist issues to hoodwink you and your likes? As for #BringBackGoodluckCampaign#, the president in his simplistic nature was just been considerate to have ordered its dismantling. If he has chosen otherwise (like an OBJ would have done), there is nothing anybody could have done. Do get that into your system. Please stop this pettiness and let us support our president for a better nation and stop unreasonable attacks!!!

Mods, this is another reason we should ve the 'Unlike button'.....

10 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Akiika: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's offensive enough for a whole president to be seen with an accused enemy of the state! I care less if he was in the entourage or not.
Someone once told me, is this man Jonathan even up to date with the events in Nigeria? Those sycophants will do everything possible to shield him from any negative news....they just tell him...."oga, everything is fine". That was what happened to Abacha, they shielded him from a lot of stuffs and just took care of them in their own way....(from inside sources)

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
arresa:

He went to another country to welcome his own president and end up in the same room with the president in a meeting with interpreter translating the discussion right? Was he also part of the Chadian president or Nigerian entourage that received Jona at the Chadian president's office or reception room?

Why are they all of a sudden distancing themselves from the man? Is he not the same man they opened the airport they closed for just to fly his private jet all over the place? They even refused to let pilgrimage folks use the airport, but the opened it for their Boko friend...

They just can not get their disgusting act together..
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't twist facts here. The presidency was not trying to distance itself from Sheriff, they were only setting the records straight by disproving the lies of Lai Mohammed and his supporter of APC party.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mistudreh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014

Must you condemn with absolute stupidity? We have a situation where the spokesman of APC is deceiving Nigerians with reckless impunity and you are talking trash. The fact is that Modu Sheriff did not travel with the president to Chad as stated by Lai Mohammed. The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president. Has the President committed a crime for that? Should Lai Mohammed and his APC twist issues to hoodwink you and your likes? As for #BringBackGoodluckCampaign#, the president in his simplistic nature was just been considerate to have ordered its dismantling. If he has chosen otherwise (like an OBJ would have done), there is nothing anybody could have done. Do get that into your system. Please stop this pettiness and let us support our president for a better nation and stop unreasonable attacks!!!
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mistudreh(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014

That my opinion is different from yours doesn't warrant you to be aggressive in replying to my posts.
Mind you am not a supporter of any political party. When something is wrong, let's condemn.
According to what you have said, The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president.
What was he doing with the President while meeting the Chad's president since he was not part of the delegates?

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Akiika: It's offensive enough for a whole president to be seen with an accused enemy of the state! I care less if he was in the entourage or not.
Someone once told me, is this man Jonathan even up to date with the events in Nigeria? Those sycophants will do everything possible to shield him from any negative news....they just tell him...."oga, everything is fine". That was what happened to Abacha, they shielded him from a lot of stuffs and just took care of them in their own way....(from inside sources)
[color=#006600][/color]

Just go through your post again. So Modu Sheriff has suddenly become "an accused enemy of the state" The questions are: how reliable were his accusers? Has any state or international intelligence established his culpability in terrorism? How will you feel if you or any member of your family is labelled terrorist without specific evidence and you are taken as an outcast in your neighborhood? Until proven otherwise, Sheriff is a free Nigerian and can be seen with anybody, even the president. Please stop been fooled by those heck bent in ruling the nation through lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Dee60: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do we have any post of SSA for Lies and Denials?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
arresa:

He only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president in a private meeting with the Chadian president too? He missed the opportunity to see and shake hands with him at the airport as shown in the picture or what nonsense are you talking about?

Or you are just a student in training at Abati Lying Institute of Aso Rock?
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately, I thought many Nigerians like you had gone wiser after the Abacha video theatrics of 1990s. Wake up man. Where in that picture is it evident that official issues were been discussed in conjunction with Modu Sheriff? Do you know the personal relationship between the Chadian president and Sherrif? Has any evidence of Jonathan's talk with his Chadian's counterpart made available? My friend, wait for anything contrary from Chadian authority before drawing your conclusions.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by arresa: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2014

Unfortunately, I thought many Nigerians like you had gone wiser after the Abacha video theatrics of 1990s. Wake up man. Where in that picture is it evident that official issues were been discussed in conjunction with Modu Sheriff? Do you know the personal relationship between the Chadian president and Sherrif? Has any evidence of Jonathan's talk with his Chadian's counterpart made available? My friend, wait for anything contrary from Chadian authority before drawing your conclusions.

Stop spewing trash and quit supporting the BS that even your president is distancing himself from. And he's doing it and even lying about it for a reason, the man is bad business.

You Oga sir people don't even know when to quit...

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
focus7: u will be the only gullible to depend on the Chadian authority to counter Abati to believe he's lying.
[color=#006600][/color]

Your own gullibility in believing any trash from Lair Mohammed and APC is more pathetic
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by k777(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
This government lacks confidence.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh:
That my opinion is different from yours doesn't warrant you to be aggressive in replying to my posts.
Mind you am not a supporter of any political party. When something is wrong, let's condemn.
According to what you have said, The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president.
What was he doing with the President while meeting the Chad's president since he was not part of the delegates?
[color=#006600][/color]

You can find answers to that in my subsequent posts. I am not a PDP or GEJ advocates. Just trying to say things based on available facts rather than following crowd of blackmailers and romour mongers
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by okych16(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
TrollMan: Calling Sahara Reporters ...

this image agan...i kn dat man i wil tel him wat u are doin wit his pix in NL
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by okych16(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chidexter: God bless Nigeria

Ameeen oh
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
CaliOsi: What a shame! If a government can lie over irrelevant issues, how can we trust them for the relevant ones?? I sincerely pray and hope the era of Jonathan ends in 2015...
Well its a pitty God does not answer all prayers 4 obvious reasons.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by okych16(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
implcation...in 2face voice

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Sormeh: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
ochukoccna: Every passing day it gets clearer than daylight that Goodluck is incapable of leading a country as complex and multifaceted as Nigeria undecided undecided
Pray why does this government continue to make elementary errors of judgement in even the simplest of decisions? angry
It is like a child who talks ,then understands and then thinks sad sad
How can you be seen hobnobbing with the supposed sponsor of Boko Haram?...a man the DSS says it is investigating on this allegation embarassed embarassed
All because of 2015 undecided
You cannot give what you do not have shocked shocked
This is a core celestial principle and anyone who understands principles know they cannot be violated without repercussions lipsrsealed
This man keeps dragging Nigeria in the mud of ridicule with his actions , decisions and inactions everyday as he has brought the office of the Presidency to his levelcry cry
As someone said on a radio program, how can this man who cannot educate his wife take Nigeria to the promised land?
Very soon, he will be vomited out of the bowels of Aso Rock in which he believes he's so safely ensconced in
Just wait and see
God bless you joor

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by duwdu: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
sCun: looking a the pic below, it is 100% clear that Sheriff was part of the team WELCOMING Jonathan not part of the Presidential entourage. So the Presidency's version of him actually being in Chad before the is true.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1688634_eddee_jpeg1f1ac8353b0dae96fa690440fb5bbfa0

And yet he was the main/only one chosen to accompany the Nigerian President while they tete-a-tete with their Chadian counterparts in this unfortunate Era of Boko Haram 's devastating insurgency campaign? I hear you.

As for the photo, Sherrif didn't have to travel on the same plane – or at the same time for that matter – with the president for him to have been part of the Predident' s delegation.

See una life? Hmm.

P34c3

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Henrypraise: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians ar so dull dat I feel so much ashamed, d rate at which an educated nigeriaN fails to comprehend write-ups but goes about makin sinister inclined speech about anytin concernin d presidency leaves neutral pple like me to continue growin disdane for d opposition apc.

The article says, the presidency met sherrif in chad, it tried to explained dat sherrif was not on d entourage from nigeria, y can't pple understand dat part?

Even wit d tension btwn d pdp n apc (GEJ n buhari) did both men not share a room/ handshake durin d cetenary celebrationn many oda gatherin?.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by adonis89(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2014
80% of ppl commenting on dis thread dont have sense. Most of d comments here! HmmmmmmmMmmm. Smh
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by obailala(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2014
WHAT NONSENSE!!!....
He wasn't on the presidents entourage and he was allowed to sit gracefully on the front row ALONE with GEJ and the president of Chad even while the others in the room had to sit on the side stools?... What else is the definition of 'entourage' according to the Jonathan dictionary?

If he isn't with GEJ in this picture, can someone please tell me Sheriff is now an aide of the Chaddian president or maybe the meeting took place in Sheriff's house in Chad?... or maybe Sheriff gatecrashed the meeting of both presidents and he was gracefully allowed entrance?

How can GEJ just accidentally meet Sheriff at the airport in Chad (as they want us to now believe) and he suddenly decides to abandon the other members of his entourage and he takes Sheriff (who wasn't in the plan) along into the meeting room with the Chadian president?... does that even make any sense at all to you guys on this thread who have happily chosen to believe the gibberish denial from Abati? angry

Why do these our leaders always think the people they rule are iidiots they can tell anything?...

I'm sorry to say this but it is only a capital iidiot that would see this picture and still say Sheriff isn't there with GEJ angry

Just as always, the man always acts before he thinks... Then Abati would have to be the one to bear the brunt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696597_1410460420595_jpegc037b2e33f93c45cfd9de886b787a54e

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by adonis89(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Henrypraise: Nigerians ar so dull dat I feel so much ashamed, d rate at which an educated nigeriaN fails to comprehend write-ups but goes about makin sinister inclined speech about anytin concernin d presidency leaves neutral pple like me to continue growin disdane for d opposition apc.

The article says, the presidency met sherrif in chad, it tried to explained dat sherrif was not on d entourage from nigeria, y can't pple understand dat part?

Even wit d tension btwn d pdp n apc (GEJ n buhari) did both men not share a room/ handshake durin d cetenary celebrationn many oda gatherin?.
. Reasonable comment from a reasonable fellow.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mfm04622: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2014

On the contrary, you and your similar dumb heads are the ones clueless. Some of you cannot stand and see your parents been so disparaged. If you care to know, Modu Sheriff was not in the president entourage. He only went to visit his own president. Stop spitting rubbish at your president.

Point of correction, The President is my employee, not my parent! An employee should perform his duties diligently. If not, i have right to complain and issue him query. Why is the Presidency so stupid to have publish the pictures? Go and check Abati's twitter timeline and confirm

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by shegsrules(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Soon it would b near when d masses would start holding public officers hostages or even blocked on the road in their excorts. Y d liw na, sheriff na Chad him d live.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by datribune: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2014
tempem: Huh? My hear
Who are we to believe then?

While we may not know who to believe, we know very well who not to trust. We can not trust someone who has a natural inclination to sympathize wit terrorists. GEJ as C-in-C wit access to security reports, chose to side wit terrorists in d independence day bombing. 'It is not MEND' d terrorist sympathizer proclaimed. His pals include known terrorists like Tompolo & Dokubo whose release he helped to secure frm Benin republic where he was held as a BH leader. Now he pals around wit Sheriff who presently has a dark cloud hanging over him & his involvement in BH. How many prosecutions of BH members hav taken place under his watch?. Unless & until he stops playing politics wit dis carnage & goes after d sponsors of BH whom he says he knows, while we may not know who to believe, we know who not to trust.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mfm04622: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2014

You can find answers to that in my subsequent posts. I am not a PDP or GEJ advocates. Just trying to say things based on available facts rather than following crowd of blackmailers and romour mongers
There were 2 pictures. One of the airport and one that show a meeting room. You only focused on the airport picture to support your point. I will discuss both picture and provide proof why SAS is part of the official delegation of EITHER the Nigerian or Chadian entourage.
If you are not cleared by security, you can't access the airport to welcome the President. The ways Sheriff could have been at the airport the same time with Jonathan is (1) he was cleared to be there by Nigeria or (2) Chadian govt. Also know that he may have been part of the advance party of GEJ's team. That will explain the handshake. No ordinary citizen or either country will ever be allowed on the tarmac when a visiting President is around!
The second picture show a meeting taking place. No private citizen can be in that meeting. Anybody in that room is there either on behalf of Nigerian or Chadian govt. No matter who you are. You can't gate crash such meeting! The security personnel will either kill you outright or arrest you. What is not clear is the govt that invited Sheriff. However, i strongly believe it is the Nigerian govt.

The unforgivable part is publishing the picture! Govt published that picture herself!

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Ilekokonit: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2014
jeffizy: Quote me: The President and his Numbskull assistants are MAD!!!

You can not steal so much money and remain sane.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by datribune: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Henrypraise: Nigerians ar so dull dat I feel so much ashamed, d rate at which an educated nigeriaN fails to comprehend write-ups but goes about makin sinister inclined speech about anytin concernin d presidency leaves neutral pple like me to continue growin disdane for d opposition apc.

Just think 4 a moment. Doesn't dat picture vindicate d people who accuse d president of cluelessness & lack of good judgement 4 him who is on a mission concerning d BH issue to be seen in dat setting wit a man who presently has a dark cloud hanging over him & his involvement wit BH. How can u blame anyone who is outraged by d picture or finds d coincidence very convenient 4 d presidency.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Henrypraise: 1:22am On Sep 12, 2014
datribune:

Just think 4 a moment. Doesn't dat picture vindicate d people who accuse d president of cluelessness & lack of good judgement 4 him who is on a mission concerning d BH issue to be seen in dat setting wit a man who presently has a dark cloud hanging over him & his involvement wit BH. How can u blame anyone who is outraged by d picture or finds d coincidence very convenient 4 d presidency.

Once again, u ar tinkin aloud like many nigerians, u av failed to understand d article, wats ur definition of clueless? Despite d sanctions n counter sanctions place on russia n d gap btwn russia n usa, don't u see obama n putin standin in same room n holdin reasonable discussions? B4 d fall of gaddafi, did u not see him everywere in bbc grantin interviews?

Even d presidency tinks its outrageous also n dats y de av cum out to clear d air, but nigerians ar bein bias n loopsided in dia judgement

Outside d article, Anybody will knw n understand dat sherrif must av lobbied his way to see/ meet d president on a neutral ground n wic ground is more neutral dan chad for him?
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by xeunskate(m): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Free e-Book on how to make extra CASH on FACEBOOK!!!!
http:///jF0gvb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Lawanson Itire Road / President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London / Politicians Who Moved To APC In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.