Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48127 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by idoncome: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
If there is nothing special about front seat
why is the sister fighting over it
The sister need to go seat at the back
i weep for u.Sorry in advance.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Gbajabiamila1: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your gf no try at all. I don't know what's wrong with some of these gals. One day, my supposed gf told me my sister is too proud because she no dey greet her and they're almost of same age, if my sister no old pass her sef. I was disappointed with the statement. My sister? Who I've been with for most of my years? And you're telling me thrash about her? So, gfs should learn to treat their bf or fiance's family with respect. In the yoruba tribe, a wife calls even a 5-year old sister of the hubby 'Sister Dammy', sister this, sister that. She should learn to take some 'shiii'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Theanonymous9: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: Lol... The girl comes out to me like all these hungry girls jare. Imagine if na classy babe wey even get car of her own, she won't be arguing for front seat nah,abi?

True talk my broda..na boot fit am smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by generalissimo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
In all honesty, you should put ur family first. She is still a girlfriend and not yet a wife in this matter. Ur sister would definitely know dat the front seat belongs to her if she was ur wife. One of the signs to look out for in a lady who is yet to become one's wife is her ability to tolerate few excesses of her in-laws. Such altercation with ur sister wasn't at all called for, no matter what. Such a lady if eventually married could bar ur sister from entering ur house one day cos I dont think they are in good terms. If ur girlfriend runs away, it's only ur family dat will be left to console u o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 100Cents: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26

Fish brain ladies.

What is different between children and these two ladies ?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by PearlyJay(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your gf being met on the way should have sat at the back. If she were your wife, then your sister should have gone over to the back. I believe she has other issues with your sister and that's why they are struggling for the seat. Your gf came to join the family and as such should endeavour to fit in properly and be friends with your family members. If she were friends with your sister, she would have left the front seat for her out of respect. Well, hope you are not planning to marry her because this is 'Red alert'. She is petty and lacks respect and humility.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by themmydhayhor(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?

Den allow d 2 of dem 2 share d front sit.............

Wat so special about d front sit
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by generalissimo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Girls are too annoying I swear ahh lol just go and chill... Allow them... they'll be friends later on and start teasing you about how u couldn't handle them both hehe
I doubt it. Didn't u hear dat they fought and all of them couldnt even go to the wedding? That girlfriend was wrong for fighting her 'iya-oko' (sister in-law)
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by addictiv(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
I wonder why I don't meet these kinda girls. I remember one time I was driving and babe decided she wants to apply her make up, as soon as she brought out the pack I calmly asked her to put it away and not to apply makeup in my car. She ignored me and continued . I just counted 1 to 10 in my mind and parked. Asked her to drop n she thought it was a joke when she saw I was serious she started to act up but I made her drop n zoomed off n didn't bother calling her after. till 2mao even her friends de package themselves well when ever I am around. If you want your women to fall in line, don't give any tiny room for any form of irresponsibility. As soon as they misbehave treat the matter immediately.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Dude is it dis kind of babe u will later think of getting married to? Soon she'll bring the fight to ur other siblings if she can't respect ur sister. I wonder how guys get attracted to girls who lack manners. Na she buy the car for u ni wey she dey dictate abi na ha papa buy d car? U had better support ur sister. Wud u support one stranger over ur blood?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by lovaleenny(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

I agree with you...op u need to be really careful of ur gf coz I don't see why someone shud cause a big scene on top front seat
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by iamdapsyj(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
I really don't see why this issue has to degenerate into chaos. I would say that its rude for your girlfriend to have told your sister to go to the back seat. It would have been a different scenario if all of u left the house @ the same time but you drove down with your sister to your Gf's house.........now i think you should have handle the situation better. The question now is do they get along well together, ( I seriously doubt it ) which would have given you the insight on how to manage outings that involve both of them.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by adisa204(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Girlfriend that is supposed to act nice to your sister if she intends becoming your wife in future,moreover your sister was already sitting down there,your girlfriend is already showing you her silly traits and if a car front seat would cause wahala between her and your sister i wonder what money wahala would cause ohh,she even lacks respect your sister is a year older than her she GATS no respect at alll
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by generalissimo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control
U are from which hole? How would u call his sister 'crazy'? U ain't a cool judge. It seems this matter is way too much for ur understanding.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by crisycent: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry bruv, but devil baptize dat ur gf. My broda ur family will always remain ur family. For the fact that ur sister was sitting in front already really pisses me off. Who on earth is she?

Anyway, I'm sure u always talk down about ur sister where ur gf is, otherwise dem no born her well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by peterpeteru: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think dos of u asking y 2 supposedly matured ladies r fighting to sit in the frnt seat of a car av 4gotn d so much vigor n struggle by most nairalanders to comment on first/front page. FTC wud evn celebrate it wt passion and dedicate d success to God, mod, family and frnds. I don't blame dos ladies ooo, dey cud b nairalanders cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by wonda26(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
OP, my own na what was your stance on the issue?

Coz if na me, I go drive carry my sister leave my girlfriend there. For what na angry I don't even care if its my sister or my friend I'm already carrying... For the fact my girlfriend met someone already seated there, I don't even expect her to raise such issue. That's too childish in my opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by striker9(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
generalissimo: U are from which hole? How would u call his sister 'crazy'? U ain't a cool judge. It seems this matter is way too much for ur understanding.
you should have ignored him,its not everyone that's worth the reply.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Donkunxex(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
op ...what car do u drive?... if its range rover,aston martin,ferrari ..then I understand
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
I see ego clash here-girl thing. Becos of d age closeness, she who sits first in d persenger seat should carry d day thruout d outing, dats wen d outing requires d 3 of you...mutual understanding. Let them know that. but bros i smell more trouble after marriage. Just act wise.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by epospiky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Didn't you tell your sister you were going to pick your gf?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by frank317: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014

pls leave that girl immediately... she will kill you before your time, dont say i didnt tell u. send me a had i known message from the grave if u eventually marry her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by DAPMAN601: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Op, if u are truly honest with this ur post, then ur girlfriend is ill behaved! what difference does it make, who sits where? plus, ur sister was already there, creating a scene was unnecessary. Therefore, she lacks ability to ignore minor things. Be smart in ur choice of who u marry if u don't intend to become an Island as it is obvious u will be deserted by friends and family when u marry. shaking my head!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by nmanma1(f): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Awoofawo:

but op what type of english you are writing self; don't mean to insult you am just curious cause all your ports are full of typo mistakes.

We all made mistakes once a while here and there but your seems to be everywhere cool
pple wee dere English worse d correct person. What's ports instead of posts.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Youngzedd(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Teach your girlfriend some manners because she got nothing.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by mahyowah(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
to be candid your girlfriend was wrong. if she's really humble she would gently stay at the back and then you could have pleaded with your sis to pls let her come forward. for your Gf to fight with your sis simply because she wants to sit in front is outrageous. what if it was your mom?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by frank317: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
yak what a rude girlfriend u have.. car? how many does her father have? yak, so annoying, abi did she give you money to buy the car?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zzybaby: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
She mate your sister on the front seat, she doesn't have the right to qureel her or ask her to make way for her Since u guys haven't gotten married.......
........ Wit dis attitude of her she won't respect any of ur family member.......
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Youngzedd(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
tintingz: Are they kids fighting over front seat?

Your girlfriend should use are brain, she should know that your sister should be the one to occupy the front seat in this scenario because...

1. Your girlfriend is not yet married to you or are you guys even engaged?

2. Your girlfriend should at least give your sister some respect whether elder or young sis, if she's indeed planning to be your future wife.

@ no. 2 will even make your sister like your girlfriend for her respectful behavior and want her to occupy the car front seat she wished for.

Moreover your girlfriend met your sis at the front seat, so why the fight?

A man that doesn't know what is right is a boy.

This is what always happen when a boy mingle with ................

Ma teeth is clean grin

Last Bullet:

The OP should get ready for war ahead because this is just the beginning.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by chronique(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Funny. I don't think your gf has behaved properly. I once took my younger sister out and was supposed to have a date with a friend. My younger sister sat in front and when we picked up my friend,she was sensible enough to go seat at the back seat. I know my younger sister wouldn't have come down for her though. I think it's only logically that your gf should have been matured enough to seat at the back,seeing that the front is occupied.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by basty: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

Good judgement, Solomom's wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.