Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,753 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48130 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by gaczee99: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
From all indication your girlfriend cant get along with ur family. For her to put up a fight over a front seat wen she hasnt even come into d family....hmmmm na bad sign o!!!! There will be a lot of fights wen she comes in o. Ur gf has zero tolerance. I just hope she can face what she is cooking for herself
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by sandra50(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa ooo,this is a serious one but come to think of it,ur girl friend is very wrong..who does she want to pocket?dey no born that girl well make she ask me to come down from my own.
They way is doing ur girl friend she fit ask ur mama make she come down for her,and to think that ur sister is even older than she is(pikin wey no dey respect her elder)on no account must she ask ur sister who is older than her even if she is not older than her,atleast she sat there before her to come down for her.
I gave my brother's wife 4years but I don't wait for someone to tell me where to sit,even if she is still in the room and I'm out already I must sit at the back or we pick her on the way,I must come down before her,I'm respect is not for her but my big brother besides I will not take it from anyone when I'm married.she wants to break up with u,let her do it..what special thing is she doing for u or u are handicapped to get another girl as girls pleny reach?u will use ur hand to buy ur own heart attact if u end up with her.as she no fit cover up her bad character for relationship,na blow she go blow for marraige.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Bizibi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
some gals can be really funny......
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by shugabrown(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
perhaps she she will fight ur mom too.smh for people's bad attitude.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by berrystunn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guy non of them day fear you, i have same case, with respect my gf have to seat at the back,
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your gf needs help asap , lol , what's so special in front seat , I even prefer seating at the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:

you would unsit someone already sitting at the front seat?
na wa o

Yes. No be na wa o. Na so o.

This should not be a topic of discussion but since it is, a sensible sister inlaw or mother inlaw should not sit in the front seat except the wife is not going with them.

A wife's seat is next to that of her husband in the front; In the car, on the dinning table and in any seating, no third party should put asunder.
We are talking husband and wife here not bf and Gf.

A girlfriend should never drag the front seat with any family member o. Abeg o.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by xavipedro(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control

We know people like una....Mumu !!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tunde705(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
your gf is delusional. Your sister sat there first, why must she demand that she goes to the back.

Better think twice cos she will bring disunity in your family.

It's her right normally, but asking ur sister to stand up is rude.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Z8(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

Exactly. Support your sister not particularly because she's your sister but because of the way ur gf behaved
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joavid:

Yes. No be na wa o. Na so o.

This should not be a topic of discussion but since it is, a sensible sister inlaw or mother inlaw should not sit in the front seat except the wife is not going with them.

A wife's seat is next to that of her husband in the front; In the car, on the dinning table and in any seating, no third party should put asunder.
We are talking husband and wife here not bf and Gf.

A girlfriend should never drag the front seat with any family member o. Abeg o.

Nope, that's very wrong. No mother will drag front seats with her son's wife. But in a situation where a mother is already sitted, and then half-way, they meet the wife, you don't expect the already sitted mother to highlight in public because the wife wants to sit. It is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Choicy: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
#sigh# support non. But the truth must be said: your gf is at fault. She should have just respect herself by going to the back seat cause she met your sister sitting at the front. To even think of it, you sister is older than her. #smiling# some girls can be funny shah!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
lynpetra: madcow1.The
gf is wrong here.Since the sister isn't matured enough to vacate the
seat,she shud have gone to the back and sit.Besides,the op on the other
hand should have asked the sister to go to the back if he felt there was a
need.Nobody dey drag gf/wife space with her,for her to turn it into a
fight is absolutely not necessary and totally disgraceful and to think
they fought in public!If the gf took his sister as her own sister,shud wud not conceive such idea in her head as it is quite unnecessary.

Indeed the Girlfriend is wrong!! She didnt need to go fighting over a seat since the Sister wouldnt give her space to be next to her boyfriend..

I was just coming from a general rule of thumb..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
your Girlfriends must be mama G the second.
If it was your mama that sat dia am sure,she will do thesame..
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by berrystunn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014

BOTH OF THEM DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU, NON OF THEM DAY FEAR YOU....GUY WAKE UP
ASK ME again who do you support....tahh
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by emmabest2000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Godditex: Ur sister.....She first maintain the front role.
GBAM ! Since she is not your wife yet , first come first serve tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by bensonkingsley: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: family is family. Friends(galfrnd or no galfrnd) are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood
GOD bless u,
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Mclick(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
If this story is true, that your girl friend enh, if na she you won marry abi she want to you to marry her, hey, she get plenty road block. She don show say na occupy Every and anything she be. Family no go won green for am o, plenty gbege o. She should have maintain her level as you haven't marry her yet, and if you have married her, your sister wouldn't have crossed her space
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by bensonkingsley: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ur girlfriend is very very wrong,
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Z8(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.

Am sorry but I do not agree with this suggestion.
1.Firstly courtesy does not demand any such. She is a GF. Not fiancee not wife.
2. The sister was there before the gf albeit it's her right to sit there.
3. If d GF can make a case over such an issue then that should already be red flag for u... #myOpinion
4. The only case where this is even remotely acceptable is if the sister is significantly younger than the gf. Then la GF should complain to the guy not sister. As I said she is not a wife hence has no right coming in between a man and his family.

That being said make I go find chow undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:

Nope, that's very wrong. No mother will drag front seats with her son's wife. But in a situation where a mother is already sitted, and then half-way, they meet the wife, you don't expect the already sitted mother to highlight in public because the wife wants to sit. It is very wrong.
No b only mother oo... In a situation where an elderly person is already sitted,you must respect yourself and hug the back seat unless,the elderly person volunteers to take the back seat then, you can jejely package yourself to the front seat. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:
No b only mother oo... In a situation where an elderly person is already sitted,you must respect yourself and hug the back seat unless,the elderly person volunteers to take the back seat then, you can jejely package yourself to the front seat. grin
wow, neva knew u gat sense oo grin cheesy

meanwhile, how far na?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
wow, neva knew u gat sense oo grin cheesy

meanwhile, how far na?
Chei! I capture this one o

2-2

I dey o
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
God forbid that if something happened to u and ur gf ran away. who will take care of u? is it nt ur sister. pls go and apologise to ur sister for such blunder. beg her to forgive u for ur error. blood is thicker than water.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Chei! I capture this one o

2-2

I dey o
ahahaha.. my time to shine ni

cool
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
ahahaha.. my time to shine ni

cool
And shine you shall.

Carry go boss! I dey watch smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:
And shine you shall.

Carry go boss! I dey watch smiley
good! u get pm grin grin

pm kor, am ni
smh
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
good! u get pm grin grin

pm kor, am ni
smh
U no go wan use kerosene do mouthwash na grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Eyop: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo,can't believe this post is coming from you or is someone else using your account? You wey be craze person for display madness na cheesy grin and that OP sister for hear am. Well,good to know you've repented and i'll pass the message to Ishilove soon wink
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U no go wan use kerosene do mouthwash na grin
ahaahaha, smh for u ooo
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by inemani: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
When I was jst a galfrnd, my hubby's siblings usually occupy d front seat whenever we were goin out except they chose not to. Did it bother me? No! because I was jst a galfrnd. Now I be wife, they know their place. They jst sit at d back wid d front seat vacant knowing whose it is.
My point is, ur galfrnd was wrong. Der is no big deal why she can't occupy d back. Make she kukuma wait til afta marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.