Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48037 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
hehe .... the gf don dey claim when u never even marry.obviously , ur babe knows ur sister is hotter than her.... na first come first serve ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Titan5g: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
ugoezeik: dat ur sis to me look lik pesin wey go stay for ur house see her menopause. she is dragging front seat wit ur gfrnd wen she suppose to fight n look for a boyfrnd dat has car nd by his grace tmrw marry her. gals sometimes wont stop to amaze me. wil she also drag d bed wit ur galffnd? just a quenchon

Yo sound childish.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by onymodel(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Show us a picture of your girlfriend and sister, then show us a picture of you and the car then we can now decide....prolly setting up a committee to look into that matter. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Olutola88(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2014
this kind of thing might never happen to me because I can never find myself dating a girl with that kind of immature and unruly attitude.
OP, thank your stars she's still a Girlfriend and not wife. Abi she doesn't know that lady as your sister

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Kirinwa: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

You are to blame.Yet I fear your girlfriend is not matured enough.Although the front seat rightly belongs to her but seeing your sister is already there, she should have taken the back seat for the moment.

Next time since you intend picking ur girl along the way, tell ur sister to seat in the back and tell her, the front seat always belong to ur girl or are you marrying ur sister?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2014
.....girls sha,their are many other thingz in life thats worth fighting for.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by lawyer83: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
living around europe and finally in america.you have to learn something and you must be smart to HANDLE situation fast.
to my reply...to avoid issue...the guy in question suppose to let one of the girl drive with smile ,..it means you turn there wahala to your favour.
relax your self at the back seat and tell the one driving the car how she drive it and finally she will giveup the driving and jump to the back seat without anyone telling her where to seat..and if she decided to handle the car until the wedding..it ok. but you get yourself out of the none sense.
Back and front seat are still the same..everyone is still inside the car.
hope it help.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Jackeeh(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Godditex: Ur sister.....She first maintain the front role.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Eyop: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

Your girlfriend(not even wife sef) didn't do well at all. She met your sister already occupying the front seat,she would have respected herself by moving to the back seat. If both weren't in the car in the 1st place,then courtesy demands that your sister gives her that respect by going to the back seat. Timileyin,a girl you aren't married to yet is giving orders like this and you couldn't address the situation by doing the needful Your girl friend is the case here and not your sister.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Jackeeh(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by lurdEazy(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
If ur gurl frnd can do dat den she shudnt b ur gf.. she needs all d frndship she can gt frm ur sis instead she choose to occupy d front seat.. seriously I dnt knw hw lng u guys hv bin togeda bt no gf, no matter d level of commitment shud try to cm btw families.. jst try to settle dem n if possible mk dem frnds n tlk sm sense into ur gf. Shes jst a gf. if not trust me, more of dt wud happen n mayb dis tym u myt b ur elder sis.. bsyd its nt as if shes 25yrs older dan ur sis.. u r d man tk charge.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Your Girlfriend.. (Unless she is not a serious Babe)..

REASON:: Meanwhile, what type os sister would be struggling frontseat with her brothers girlfriend?! angry

Like seriously!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Freiburger(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Both of them can take the front seat while I take the owner's coner grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Jackeeh(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?

Timi u be man at all?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by ugoezeik(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Titan5g:

Yo sound childish.
tanx deary. nw u knw
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
If both sister and gf were mature, it shouldn't have been an issue.

If I met someone at the front seat with my hubby sef, I will leave them there and sit at the back. It doesn't change anything. Doesn't make me less of his woman. It doesn't affect out relationship in anyway. After all, at the end of the day we will both meet in our matrimonial bed which is where my real place is. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by bosun11(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
this story ehn...don't know if i should believe or not sef..

How can two grown-up ladies old enough to be MOTHERS be arguing over front seat Iphone 6 dey the front seat or Gold dey there mtschewww

Your girlfriend should realize you both are not married yet and at least she should remember that she s the younger one and is meant to give your sister her DESERVED RESPECT for at least being the sister !!! Nonsense !! Instead of her to lock up..she dey quarrel.....if she wants to break up...its a free world..you both are not married yet and imagine the quarrel she started..........If i were you...let both of them sit down at the back and tell your gf later on that she messed up...if she threatens to break up...Let Her Be...She just acted like a kid !!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zoe123: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now courtesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε back for that once.

Abeg this Ur analysis tire me.she's just a GF for Christ sake.if she acts this way what then will she do when he marries her?the girl mumu sha,cos if she is planning on marrying this guy she has just lowered her chances of winning the family approval.Besides the sister sat there in the 1st place.Any time my guy comes to pick me,irrespective of who is sitting in front i don't drag the sit with the person.there are more important things to deal with in a relationship and front seat of my guy's car is the least of it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ologunjude(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Age should count here. If the sister is Older and matured of course she can. Just my tot.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tintingz(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is how we man start trouble
Our sister , GF, wife and mother has a different place in our life
The front seat of a car is for a wife or girlfriend
Girlfriend na wife?

Who label the front seat to be own by a girlfriend? A girl who will later dump your asx.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Kirinwa: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Being in the front seat will give you opportunity to bond with your girl. You don't wanna put her in the background unless you don't have plans of marrying her even at that, give her that attention she deserves. This is not even an issue.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Awoofawo(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.

but op what type of english you are writing self; don't mean to insult you am just curious cause all your ports are full of typo mistakes.

We all made mistakes once a while here and there but your seems to be everywhere cool
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean:

Agbaya they worry both of them o. Where I seat in my bf's car doesn't affect where I occupy in his heart & life, because sister and gf no be the same.

But if I was that sister, I will go sit at the back with common sense and make a joke of it. If I was the gf too..I wouldn't insist on sitting at the front if someone occupied it before..whether his sister or another person.

Somethings are rather just too trivial to make a case out of.

High five!

I wish more women think like us.........

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Next time give your sister and your girl friend t-fare to enter keke napep to wherever you are going and drive alone in the car
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by amiskurie(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Both the girls no get respect.

Ur sister no like ur girlfriend,its normal to sit by ur girl.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by obailala(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
For such trivial nonsense to actually become an issue, I feel very sorry for you... Common girlfriend that hasn't been married claiming this kind of right is beyond my imagination.. and to even think that the GF actually started the squabble?.. Even if it was the other way round and the sister initiated the disagreement, a reasonable GF would humbly go to the back seat for peace to reign, knowing full well that the front seat belongs to her and the guys sister wouldn't be there always... In summary, you have a very unreasonable and immature GF whose present behaviour has all the trappings of a nagging and controlling wife..

Run for your life boy... except your life is worth nothing to you... A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
with something like this, it depends on who gets there first. if u were married, i would probably say your wife should get the front seat, but she's only your gf. even if you were married and your sis is already sitting at the front, it's dumb to ask her to move back. it's stup!d to fight with a kid who just wants to sit next to her big bro, it's not a competition. besides, your sister was already sitting at the front. ur gf is jealous & has controlling tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by fyneboi79(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
If ‎u let ur gf start dis early to push ‎u around then ‎u r doomed.Stand ur ground cos she has no right to humiliate ur sister .If she's ur wife then ur sis is dead wrong but. She isn't yet ur wife yet and may never become so don't let her start insulting ur family as a gf!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
The so called girlfriend should be ashamed of herself. What gf fight her lover's sister? She could ruin the relationship for all we know. What type of sister recommends that type of girl for marriage to her brother? If she start behaving this way now,then only God knows what she will do when married!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014

This is why i love nairaland...funny stories you will get here which you might not get them elsewhere.

Now, op, that ur girlfriend does not worth having as one and i hope you are not planning to marry her. Such girl can be full of troubles. Did she even know how you struggled to acquire the vehicle only to emerge from no where and be fighting for front sit. You can be rest assured that you wont even greet people on the road again if you marry such girl. I am sure she wouldnt date you if you were not mobile. I wonder what God used in creating women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.