Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48038 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is a different case
the GF is full of shit
but the sister should have got up and take the back saet without being told
Are you his said girlfriend? Btw,i pity your inlaws. Smh.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by amalex(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
You are wrong and ur gf is wrong too.. U shld v told ur gf to go to d back seat dat she and ur sis are d samething to u and dat she sat dia b4 her. And if u had wanted ur babe to sit at d front seat wiv u,u shld v politely told ur sis to pls go to d back 4 ur babe to sit. And dat ur gf has no shame. Y would she fyt ur sis wen she knws ur sis was d 1st person to sit on dat seat,and to crown it all,ur not married to her. If I were ur sis I won't let u marry her cus she doesn't haverespect 4 u as a man. There r somethings I can't do as a woman. Guy u sef no try

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
BluePearls: My friend's girlfriend (now wife), will always give up the front sit for the boys or his folks anytime he picks us (without asking). I dnt knw why she does that, but I think it's a mature thing to do (she won our approval for that)
Just saying... if your girl is mature and not the domineering type, she would have let your sis remain in the front seat, knowing that it could be hers someday, uncontested.

And you think the Sister who is struggling for who would ride shortgun would now get sense to give up that chair when they are married?! grin

Any Sister that drags frontseat with a Girlfriend would be a terror to that Girl as a Sister in-Law.

Bringing up the Boys is a whole nother matter.. Even my sister go drex go back for my hommies.. Thats not the question here. Two lovers should not be separated by nobody! Even my Mama dey siddon for back when Mrs. Mad Cow wan enter motor.

Next thing your Sister would tell your girlfriend to go and sleep in the palour so she can share the bed with her brother.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Aitee1: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Have been in this kind of situation b4 only that in my case I wasn't already sitted in the front seat. We were about going out in my brother's car and the new gf he had then just rushed to occupy the front seat while I quietly went straight to open the gate for my bro to drive out of the compound, in mind I was like "this babe never even confirm weda na she go occupy dat front seat 4real" well I over looked everything cos to me she was was nt matured.I jus balance for back sit as car owner jor

Fast forward to now...what went thru in my mind came to pass cos my bro is not dating her again due to her unquestionable character.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by igweamaka85(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
your girlfriend is very stupid for dragging the front seat with your sister,she is not married to you yet and she is acting like this,what will she do when you marry her! she will drag front seat with ur mom and she met your sister already sitted at the front seat for fvck sake,had it been you all were leaving together and she went for the front seat that would have been mild and you didn't tell us your sister's age,maybe your sister is a kid or something tongue
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by luvola(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is how we man start trouble
Our sister , GF, wife and mother has a different place in our life
The front seat of a car is for a wife or girlfriend
I disagreed with your theory. That gf is not a wife materia. case closed

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Spidermon: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
I go just give 2 of them money for bike. Make dem block me for the party. Who get time to dey wear pampers for chicken??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Bump that bi-t-ch mehn, that's bitchcraft she practicing with your blood sister..... Imagine the damage she'll cause you if you dare marry her besides na all these I never chop hoes dey behave like that jor.

Man up OP and stop taking all these nonsense, it's more like a test for your so called gf and for me on this one she has failed woefully esp when it has to do with my family member.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by obailala(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Kirinwa: Being in the front seat will give you opportunity to bond with your girl. You don't wanna put her in the background unless you don't have plans of marrying her even at that, give her that attention she deserves. This is not even an issue.
The issue isn't who the front seat actually belongs to... Rather if a GF who hasn't been married yet can be this domineering to the extent of commanding the sister who was already seated at the front to step out, haba! shocked .. There's nothing right about this girl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Lakeshizu(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Arcasie: this topic is tired and overdone. we all know its the girlfrnd that deserves the front seat
as if it is written that d front sit belongs to her!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
What's is your point here in relation to this issue?

Jamean:

Eheeen! So friends are not as important as family? Nothing wey we no go hear.

God chooses our family, but then; we choose friends and oftentimes they become more than family.

There's no need to make an analogy between both.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Kirinwa: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Eyop:

Your girlfriend(not even wife sef) didn't do well at all. She met your sister already occupying the front seat,she would have respected herself by moving to the back seat. If both weren't in the car in the 1st place,then courtesy demands that your sister gives her that respect by going to the back seat. Timileyin,a girl you aren't married to yet is giving orders like this and you couldn't address the situation by doing the needful Your girl friend is the case here and not your sister.

No, call a spade a spade.The guy, op is to blame knowing fully well he would pick up his girl. Its an ego tin between the girls.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Spidermon: I go just give 2 of them money for bike. Make dem block me for the party. Who get time to dey wear pampers for chicken??

REAL NIGGA

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Merlissa(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
It's simple!

You should have kicked them both out of the car and move on!

#Shikenna!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by fyneboi79(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
aflyingbird: with something like this, it depends on who gets there first. if u were married, i would probably say your wife should get the front seat, but she's only your gf. even if you were married and your sis is already sitting at the front, it's dumb to ask her to move back. it's stup!d to fight with a kid who just wants to sit next to her big bro, it's not a competition. besides, your sister was already sitting at the front. ur gf is jealous & has controlling tendencies.
God bless ur sensible judgement.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Yustash001(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Let dem beat dere self tey tey....so d winner shud sit in d front....Lol...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean:

Eheeen! So friends are not as important as family? Nothing wey we no go hear.

God chooses our family, but then; we choose friends and oftentimes they become more than family.

There's no need to make an analogy between both.
God chooses my family, we choose our friends ryte, I totally agree with u. Now tell me, when will my or your choice(s) eva b beta dan God's?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.

GBAM!!

This is a fellow who understands the concept of a relationship between siblings and the relationship between lovers. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by edwardjr: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
i'll ask d one dat started d fight to drive n d oda 2 sit at front too. Shey bi dem wnt sit 4 front while i'll jus relax at d back bt wit safety eye o b4 dem go bash my car.lolz
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
No disrespect but makes little or no sense.

MadCow1:

And you think the Sister who is struggling for who would ride shortgun would now get sense to give up that chair when they are married?! grin

Any Sister that drags frontseat with a Girlfriend would be a terror to that Girl as a Sister in-Law.

Bringing up the Boys is a whole nother matter.. Even my sister go drex go back for my hommies.. Thats not the question here. Two lovers should not be separated by nobody! Even my Mama dey siddon for back when Mrs. Mad Cow wan enter motor.

Next thing your Sister would tell your girlfriend to go and sleep in the palour so she can share the bed with her brother.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zoe123: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Zehner: Which kain Rubbish be all dis one na! If some one is picking me up and dere is already some one at d front seat I automatically go to the back. Weather I am Gf or sister or wife or whateva title I hold. Kai dis ur Gf is really dumb *smh

abi o, if something as trivial as front seat is upsetting her i fear her o.who cares where am sitting in the car as long as i know where am sitting in his heart.besides simple courtesy demands since the front seat is occupied she should sit else where

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zoe123: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
U need to tell ur sister to take her place at the back seat
Will ur sister fight to sleep in ur bed
U should be able to reach out touch or kiss ur girlfriend

in the car? no wonder we have loads of accidents on our roads smh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Cornel88(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
They are fighting for pride, not front site. Na so I see am o. But who stays there first should be there. My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Your sister of course!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by igweamaka85(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
correct man
valmunich: Your girlfriend is so stupid that if she was mine, i'll drop her at that very spot and go ahead with my sister only. why would she demand your sister changes position while she(your sister) is already seated there what's so special about the front seat by the way? It''s this kinda stupid situations that gets the vulgarity out of me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by egopersonified(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
First, who owns the car? you or your parents? If your sister was already sitting in front when you got to your gf's house, it is very rude of her to ask your sister to get down and go and sit behind. Yr gf should have just sat behind then on the way back she can sit in front, if she gets there first.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1: Have been in this kind of situation b4 only that in my case I wasn't already sitted in the front seat. We were about going out in my brother's car and the new gf he had then just rushed to occupy the front seat while I quietly went straight to open the gate for my bro to drive out of the compound, in mind I was like "this babe never even confirm weda na she go occupy dat front seat 4real" well I over looked everything cos to me she was was nt matured.I jus balance for back sit as car owner jor

Fast forward to now...what went thru in my mind came to pass cos my bro is not dating her again due to her unquestionable character.

You sef you get wahala. What's the big deal if the girl wants to sit with her bobo? So she should have asked you first before sitting there? If na you you no go like sit with your bobo? How am I sure you were not praying everyday for them to break -up?

Women and trivial issues! It shouldn't even be an issue for a wife. A wife's place and she should only be concerned about the bedroom and kitchen and maybe the dinning table. Every other place is trivial cos they are temporary. Trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zoe123: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Yes
It is her right

says who?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Eyop: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Kirinwa:

No, call a spade a spade.The guy, op is to blame knowing fully well he would pick up his girl. Its an ego tin between the girls.

What spade? Leave spade matter my brother. I still repeat that OP's girlfriend is at fault because she shouldn't have requested the sister go to the back seat. I can never tolerate such nonsense from my girl friend and if after watching both of them display their foolishness and she still refuses to respect herself by doing the needful(by gladly going to the back seat),i will drive off. She's a girl friend(which is still not a guarantee that she's going to be my wife) for christ sake and what will then happen when she comes in as my wife? A girl that cannot tolerate my sister shouldn't be my girl friend in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.