Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Get A Guy To Notice You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (959 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / How To Make Your Crush Notice You. / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Guy To Notice You by bulux(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2008
How to get a guy to notice you
All relationships have to start somewhere. If you like someone and want him to notice you, then here are some tips that will make the guy interested in you.
just follow the instructions in this .com .www.arttytap
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by sistajay(f): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2008
How do I get a guy NOT to notice me? I am sick and tired of all the attention im gettin.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by adekennis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2008
@sister jay,very easy
just take shit rub your body cheesy
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by whitelexi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

How do I get a guy NOT to notice me? I am sick and tired of all the attention I'm gettin.

Here's a tip:

Sit your ass at home and lock the doors. . . and windows!
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

How do I get a guy NOT to notice me? I am sick and tired of all the attention I'm gettin.

Why dont you just be grateful, and enjoy it while it lasts
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by MrCrackles(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

stroll around naked!!
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by candies(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
Mr. Creakles, oh sorry, I meant Mr. Crackles , it's just that creakles sound very mischivious and interesting. I seem to prefer it, but sorry for the mistake sha.
Just stopping by to say, how do u do?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by affee(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay r u married? because it will make good sense only if you are married
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
candies:

Mr. Creakles, oh sorry, I meant Mr. Crackles , it's just that creakles sound very mischivious and interesting. I seem to prefer it, but sorry for the mistake sha.
Just stopping by to say, how do u do?

Candies sweety, m very well, thanks  wink

yourself?

i was only winding u up on ur thread so dont take it too personal, it is wat i do!! grin

feel free whenever!!

one luv
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by candies(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hey Crackles,
It's really it's ok. It all turned out good though. We made up and I agree that was a silly thing I was thinking of doing. Guess it was out of annoyance and a little frustration. You can check back on that thread to read about how it all ended.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by spikedcylinder: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

. . . . .And a partridge in a pear tree! cheesy
Re: How To Get A Guy To Notice You by chika98: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

It is just a stage. It shall come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do / Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / Wat Do Ladies First Look At Wen They See Guyz/wat Attract Ladies In Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.