Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Funniest Thing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Thing! (1968 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Thing! by affee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
I dont know what makes guys believe that it is right to toast girls on the street

I find it offensive, very offensive
even when I try to flash my wedding ring at them they say it is fake I am using it to chase them away

I am a sexy lepa grin
Lepacious 4eva
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Exstar(f): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
Where would they probably chase girls then if not on the street?
They now do it in churches, of cos that is a stale news!
Re: The Funniest Thing! by HRhotness(f): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
affee:

I don't know what makes guys believe that it is right to toast girls on the street

I find it offensive, very offensive
even when I try to flash my wedding ring at them they say it is fake I am using it to chase them away

I am a sexy lepa grin
Lepacious 4eva

]

na who come ask u that one?  grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2008
lol @ lapacious 4eva.

You sabi lepa shandi? grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by affee(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
no mind my busy body grin

u sef na wa o wink
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
Chasing girls on the street?

What? You like see a girl on the street and chat her up? What can you possibly say to her to make her gree?

Except of course if you have a range. . . . undecided
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Exstar(f): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
O.k then, where and how do you chat up ur chicks?
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Emperoh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
Chei!! This is the type we call aka gbajie boys shocked shocked

Wait oohh!! U mean say the babe leave am enter Range?
Nna if na me be the guy, I dey go do Ogwu Ego!!! shocked
The next time that babe go see me, na Convoy of G500 and Maybach.

Chai!!! Ara ga agba ndi ara!!!
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2008
Emperoh:

Wait oohh!! U mean say the babe leave am enter Range?
Nna if na me be the guy, I dey go do Ogwu Ego!!! shocked
The next time that babe go see me, na Convoy of G500 and Maybach.

Chai!!! Ara ga agba ndi ara!!!

Na so we see am o my broda. grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Cristalz(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2008
@topic

LOL grin grin

Una blame the girl? Three's a crowd na, in this case, four. What girl would want to enter a toaster's car that's already got two people in it? These things require privacy grin Abi the guy be wan jus' collect her number leave her for inside sun? Compensation suppose dey na grin

Besides,as spiked dey sulk for back i sure say the girl fear whether spiked go do her strong tin if she give the bobo face. Who wan carry wahala for head?

The rich dude came prepared. . .oga leggedis aka overload didn't grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by walttt(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
This is simply a case of Man vs Machine (ur dude vs the Range shocked). Never mind da presence of d other dude, the range chyked d gurl n d guy fronted, dats all.
The Range's got copious reserves of power with impressive agility and precise control. A highly efficient 4.2-litre supercharged V8 creates 390 horsepower that´s seamlessly transferred via a six-speed electronic transmission. With its satisfying signature engine note and unique bright-finish accents, the Range Rover Sport Supercharged is a world-class sports-touring SUV that exudes confidence and energy from every angle.[s]( i talk am say na dis ride toast the girl)[/s]The Range Rover is equipped with a powerful 4.2-litre V8, delivering 390 horsepower. It also offers:
Exceptional low-end torque for impressive acceleration
Immediate access to power across a wide range of operating speeds

You´ll find performance-enhancing 20-inch alloy wheels and tires, or optional 20" supercharged wheels available on the Range Rover Sport Supercharged.  

Further distinguishing the Range Rover are a number of unique features:
Sporty, perforated leather trimmed seats
Unique bright-finish front grille design
Prominent side power vents enhanced with bright-finish mesh inserts
Stainless steel exhaust tips

The exhilarating performance and athleticism is further distinguished through the subtle, black and silver Land Rover oval on the wheels, grille, tailgate and steering wheel.  

Furthering Range Rover Sport Supercharged´s ability to grip the road is the standard Dynamic Response™ system. It substantially influences the vehicle´s
on-road performance, without compromising Land Rover´s legendary off-road capabilities.

By actively controlling the front and rear anti-roll bars, this system can minimize and even eliminate body and tire roll in certain driving conditions, especially at high speeds.
In off-road conditions, the system automatically "unhooks" the anti-roll bars for greater wheel travel, enhancing ride performance and driver feedback on rough terrain.

Also, it is equipped with high-performance four-piston opposed Brembo® calipers on the front discs for exceptional braking ability.

The Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) automatically moves the headlights in reaction to speed and steering angle, keeping the road well lit, even around corners.  

Adorning the front and rear door inserts and center console panels, you´ll discover the rich, warm hues of Straight Grained Walnut or Dark Zebrano did i sense someone drooling here?! wood trim finishes, two-stage heated seats, a heated front windshield and heated washer jets, a center console cooler box is located between the front seats.  

It´s[i] muscular[[/i]b](abi intimid8ing)[/b][s](talk about a car dat bullies a chick into saying yes)[/s] look is the addition of twin stainless steel exhaust extensions.  

It offers an available SIRIUS® satellite radio* featuring over 130 channels, including commercial-free music, comprehensive sports coverage, traffic and weather [s](u can stay under my umbrella, ella ella, range range range, under my, )[/s] cool and other premium content.

So peeps tell me, was i right? YES or YES? wink
Re: The Funniest Thing! by walttt(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
but come o, Spikey, where exactly did this happen?
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Emperoh(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
Guy i na ayi ara

Which kain explanation be this na?? Him guy miss the babe to a Range Equipped dude geddit!!! grin grin
The question is then, how do we get the guy to get a convoy of HSE, Vogue, Sports and pro'lly LR3. . . . . kpere.
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
Cristalz:

@topic

LOL grin grin

Una blame the girl? Three's a crowd na, in this case, four. What girl would want to enter a toaster's car that's already got two people in it? These things require privacy grin Abi the guy be wan jus' collect her number leave her for inside sun? Compensation suppose dey na grin

Besides,as spiked dey sulk for back i sure say the girl fear whether spiked go do her strong tin if she give the bobo face. Who wan carry wahala for head?

The rich dude came prepared. . .oga leggedis aka overload didn't grin

Chineke! Criztals, you will not kill somborri. I can't laugh again. How I wan take do her strong tin? Abi she dey fear three abi foursome ni? cheesy cheesy

@ walttt
It was in Lagos o., this morning.
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
walttt:

This is simply a case of Man vs Machine (ur dude vs the Range shocked). Never mind da presence of d other dude, the range chyked d gurl n d guy fronted, that is all.
The Range's got copious reserves of power with impressive agility and precise control. A highly efficient 4.2-litre supercharged V8 creates 390 horsepower that´s seamlessly transferred via a six-speed electronic transmission. With its satisfying signature engine note and unique bright-finish accents, the Range Rover Sport Supercharged is a world-class sports-touring SUV that exudes confidence and energy from every angle.[s]( i talk am say na this ride toast the girl)[/s]The Range Rover is equipped with a powerful 4.2-litre V8, delivering 390 horsepower. It also offers:
Exceptional low-end torque for impressive acceleration
Immediate access to power across a wide range of operating speeds

You´ll find performance-enhancing 20-inch alloy wheels and tires, or optional 20" supercharged wheels available on the Range Rover Sport Supercharged.  

Further distinguishing the Range Rover are a number of unique features:
Sporty, perforated leather trimmed seats
Unique bright-finish front grille design
Prominent side power vents enhanced with bright-finish mesh inserts
Stainless steel exhaust tips

The exhilarating performance and athleticism is further distinguished through the subtle, black and silver Land Rover oval on the wheels, grille, tailgate and steering wheel.  

Furthering Range Rover Sport Supercharged´s ability to grip the road is the standard Dynamic Response™ system. It substantially influences the vehicle´s
on-road performance, without compromising Land Rover´s legendary off-road capabilities.

By actively controlling the front and rear anti-roll bars, this system can minimize and even eliminate body and tire roll in certain driving conditions, especially at high speeds.
In off-road conditions, the system automatically "unhooks" the anti-roll bars for greater wheel travel, enhancing ride performance and driver feedback on rough terrain.

Also, it is equipped with high-performance four-piston opposed Brembo® calipers on the front discs for exceptional braking ability.

The Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) automatically moves the headlights in reaction to speed and steering angle, keeping the road well lit, even around corners.  

Adorning the front and rear door inserts and center console panels, you´ll discover the rich, warm hues of Straight Grained Walnut or Dark Zebrano did i sense someone drooling here?! wood trim finishes, two-stage heated seats, a heated front windshield and heated washer jets, a center console cooler box is located between the front seats.  

It´s[i] muscular[[/i]b](abi intimid8ing)[/b][s](talk about a car that bullies a chick into saying yes)[/s] look is the addition of twin stainless steel exhaust extensions.  

It offers an available SIRIUS® satellite radio* featuring over 130 channels, including commercial-free music, comprehensive sports coverage, traffic and weather [s](u can stay under my umbrella, ella ella, range range range, under my, )[/s] cool and other premium content.

So peeps tell me, was i right? YES or YES? wink

Don't mind the guy. He was bringing on yeye tuketuke passat.

But kai, thinking again of how the Ranger Rover guy chance my guy. E no good o. No food for lazy man.
LOL! cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ post,
nairaland,una no go kill me with laffta
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Gamine(f): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Waltt

HABA shocked shocked

All ontop this matter
Re: The Funniest Thing! by diggler(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
Emperoh:

In asusu Eliza above could also be described thus;

"[size=8pt]Effective Relocation of Phalanges with aid of Climate control spiced with leather and Chrome.[/size]"

I'm guessing this scene played it self out Somewhere in the streets of Abuja (the Centre of Eternal Oppression).

In a different scenario, @ posters colleague could pull his own stunts if opposition were pushing a lesser 'Chariot' .

@Walttt

Ur description could make some chics wet

@Post

With ur ambition to make it, i am assuming u intend to pick ur men from d streets as well
Re: The Funniest Thing! by walttt(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2008
Diggler @Walttt

Ur description could make some chics wet.

grin cheesy wink
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2008
diggler:

@Post

With ur ambition to make it, i am assuming u intend to pick ur men from d streets as well

How well you know me. undecided

Ebue. undecided lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? / One Word For The Couple? / What Does It Take To Engage A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.