Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,171 members, 7,910,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12747 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
You have spoken the absolute TRUTH concerning selection of mods...I concur totally with your entire post!

Of course you will concur with everything anyone you deem more successful than you says.

You totally concur? He spoke the absolute TRUTH? No critique whatsoever?

How can he appoint Mods that are politically neutral? What does that mean exactly? Is there anyone that is politically neutral? You must lean towards one side even if it is by an inch.

The advise is that he should vet and scrutinize his mods before appointing them, first by ascertaining their mental stability and secondly their emotional maturity and intelligence- Apart from Oam4j and to some extent Afam, none of the mods in the politics section are qualified; and it is about time he starts paying them as well.

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta:

Where have you been hiding?
lol I've always been online, watching you guys have all the fun. Too lazy to comment.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by bacca2: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: My point of view is that we have rules, and when you break the rules, you should be banned. We cannot have order if we tolerate rule-breaking. As progressives, I'm sure we can agree on this. Where would Lagos be today if Governor Fashola did not insist that all laws must be enforced?
Here comes the hypocrite. You unjustly and ridiculously banned barcanista TWO times for one month. I confronted you with whatlyf and you banned whatlyf for 10years.
I confronted you with bacca but again you banned it for 10 years.
I want to tell you that I am not the type you can witchhunt mr Seun. You have crossed the line.

#barcanista
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: Be careful how you make surreptitious threats.With statements like this,why wont someone assume ya'll are responsible for threats to nairaland?

It's not a threat my brother, it's a Fact!

Why do you think people tag Reuben Abati has a Corrupt Fellow and an Opportunist?? He was a good Writer with interesting Articles about our Nation until he got to Aso-Rock and changed.

People don't forget.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Please add Odinma1 to the list, he was banned by Ngwakwe till 2134. What a childish act by a man that is nearly 50 years old.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
Happy to see you. How is your business? I've been curious, are you the same person as Joe Igbokwe? You have similarities in attitude and from Anambra State.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Address our demands as outlined by me! Then we will finally unveil our grievances fully.

Still waiting!
Since no one has spoken otherwise I will assume that you are the leader or spokeswoman of the vigilant APC Progressives on Nairaland.

I have implemented the unbanning of cramjones since it appears that he could be excused for the reason that was given for his ban.

However, the alternate id he created in violation of rule 18 has to be deactivated as it's against the rules, & APC is not a rule-breaking party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mrval20:

As the owner of Nairaland, I really think he should only comment on threads that mostly has to do with complaints, while doing his other admin tasks.

PS: My brother, please change your signature. You're adding insult to injury.

I will think about Changing it after he apologise for calling APC Fans here Boko Haram Supporters.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by arewanationz: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Actually, we have. Some of them have claimed responsibility for the data loss incident and I believe them. The timing supports their claim.

This is one grave allegation.... Is this the reason you keep landing your Shao Khan's hammer on every APC supporter?

Your comments have shown clearly your allegiance lies with PDP and you will do anything to safe guard its interest.

I think its a waste of time for any APC supporter to engage in this fruitless discussion.

Nairaland has long gone to the Dogs
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Before we start processing your demands, the other APC warriors should please confirm that you are their contact person on Nairaland.

Sure. We will do this.

We do not believe that we have unjustifiably imprisoned anyone. If we did, then it must have been a mistake. Let us discuss each case openly.

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work. This is bad.

Can the other APC progressives please confirm that Mr. Ngene Ukwenu is their chief contact person on Nairaland? What is his official position?
Ngene stand supported
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Since no one has spoken otherwise I will assume that you are the leader or spokeswoman of the vigilant APC Progressives on Nairaland.

I have implemented the unbanning of cramjones since it appears that he could be excused for the reason that was given for his ban.

However, the alternate id he created in violation of rule 18 has to be deactivated as it's against the rules, & APC is not a rule-breaking party.

Deactivate? Was expecting you to ban the Handle instead. What if he got banned wrongly again and needs to open a thread on it? Remember this not the first time he got banned for the same offence.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:

Fine! Review the following cases.

Barcanista
Lagbake
Clerverly
etc
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Happy to see you. How is your business? I've been curious, are you the same person as Joe Igbokwe? You have similarities in attitude and from Anambra State.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

Am very good my Yeriba/ Itshekiri Brother. I have been away due to business, we thank God for his enduring mercies.

How are you? grin It is interesting that you mention Joe Igbokwe, I was in his office earlier this week and he is so shocked at the level of hatred from my people towards him. Have you read his latest piece? The guy is a genius.

I hope my Igbo people listen to him but I doubt it. My people only respond to iron hand. By the way commiserations on the passing of the greatest Nigerian Army Officer ever- Brig. Adekunle- May he rest in peace. We have very fond memories of him in my home town in Awka.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by bacca2: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.
Endorsed by Barcanista

Seun must unban whatlyf also

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
O ma ga ke shocked

So people take Nairaland this seriously?? shocked

Missy Literature Section needs you. sad

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms: Deactivate? Was expecting you to ban the Handle instead. What if he got banned wrongly again and needs to open a thread on it? Remember this not the first time he got banned for the same offence.
Yes, I'll have to ban it as per the rules. If he gets banned again then as a law-abiding progressive he should follow the proper channel of mailing the mods or supermods or me. Creating another account is against the rules and we believe that rules must be enforced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
I remember ibnSultan was also ban by seun. @seun you need to Act neutral even do u are. Wit d feedeefee
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: See this one feeling important.For your mind seun dey beg una? LOL.He is simply calling ya'll to order.We are matured,we need to behave ourselves.
1000likes!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by arresa: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, I criticized your actions here and there simply because I thought you are a reasonable person even after considering your own loyalty to your Nairaland, but you not only proved times uncountable that you are not a reasonable person, you openly display your not too smart and sensible ways as if to prove or state that this website is yours and because of that any argument against you is treason and folks must be punished by banning them.

Is this the best way to treat folks that show up everyday, to contribute to your growth and sustainability?

Is this the smartest way to treat the people that water your grass?

Is this the smartest way to treat folks with legitimate concerns?

I started a thread showcasing housing policies and development in Lagos state and it was moved to property section..for what really especially with similar threads remaining in the politics section unmoved?

I started another thread showcasing progress and development in Lagos state and again it was moved the travel section?

What is a thread about elementary schools, hospitals, maternity centers and power projects doing in the travel section? Do tourists visit these places? Of course not, it's just one of the things that debases this forum and make us question your judgement and mentality. You open the door for people to question your sense of judgement and fairness. Why bury contents that promotes and generate traffic for your own business even regardless of your political and ideological affiliations, how is progress and development in your own country something bad that you have to bury or delete.

So I started a thread to ask why the thread was moved, but instead of the expected simple reply and justification, it was deleted? How sensible was that? How was that problem solved?

I started another thread seeking explanation and also siting example based on a similar thread still in the politics section on your front page, but what happened, it was deleted?

Must simple issues be handled in this fashion? What about hey arresa, we did this because of A and B and that's it.

There are tons of Yoruba sayings that you tongue lash the people you love and care for not necessarily because they dislike you, but because they care. If they really don't care they'll shrug their shoulders and say that's your headache problem ( Which I finally subscribed to after that question thread was deleted)

I'm posting this against my best judgement simply because this is an exercise in futility. We are all Nigerians and we do things in the most ridiculous manner. This is sadly our National character and NL is not any kind of exception.

Regardless of your political and ideological leanings, you can still navigate and maintain your sense of fairness and prudence and the fact that you are unable to do so sometimes means you really need to look inwards for clues and answers..

Since banning people is your answer to everything, every issue and things you can not sensibly deal with, you are of course free to do what you do best, go ahead and ban, it makes no difference at this point.....

Btw, when people care, they tell you the truth, they don't kiss your ass left and right just to stroke your ego or make you feel good..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by texaco1: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mrval20: Mr Seun, If I were you, I wouldn't open this thread or go any further with this particular discussion.
Go ahead and apologise to the group of people in question if that's what you intend to do and let this matter end at this stage.
My spirit tells me this will lead to something else, outside Nairaland.
Everyone should be extremely careful.
bros ,just watch oo, I also echoed the same thing,this thing or thread is a totally wrong move.I will just wait and see how it all plays out. Seun is exhibiting fear and his words portray him as trying to pacify some people. Maybe he has been threatened.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by mayorall(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
following
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iebanehita(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:
Because he's a Guy masquerading as a Female. tongue

Wrong!

We graduated together. She is a woman lady.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by bacca2: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
@arewanationz

Seun should first unban the monikers of Progressive members that he banned unjustly. He should do that before we enter into any dialogue

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by MizMyColi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:
Because he's a Guy masquerading as a Female. tongue

Hey!

Don't derail the thread please.

I'm here to learn from veterans.

No, I'm not an (m)

Ask Barcanista undecided

***modified***

And iebanehita too undecided
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
arresa:
What is a thread about elementary schools, hospitals, maternity centers and power projects doing in the travel section? Do tourists visit these places? Of course not, it's just one of the things that debases this forum and make us question your judgement and mentality. You open the door for people to question your sense of judgement and fairness. Why bury contents that promotes and generate traffic for your own business even regardless of your political and ideological affiliations, how is progress and development in your own country something bad that you have to bury or delete.

Seun please kindly bring that thread back to where it rightly belong.. POLITICS. Thank you.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
I believe its an individual right to be a member of a political party but it shouldn't be a reason for seun to be hard,brutal on so called progressives. NB. Banning is abuse by the admin. Individuals deserve warning before hammer
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey!

Don't derail the thread please.

I'm here to learn from veterans.

No, I'm not an (m)

Ask Barcanista undecided

Sorry, was just curious.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Actions Taken So Far:
1) I have posted an apology for mistakenly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.

I will now investigate the issue of barcanista's ban. We cannot unban people just because you demand it, but we will review each case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: @arewanationz

Seun should first unban the monikers of Progressive members that he banned unjustly. He should do that before we enter into any dialogue
Barcarnista,ibnsultan all other progressives banned without reasonable reason
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Waito o does it mean that Seun doesn't ban PDP monikers?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:
This is one grave allegation.... Is this the reason you keep landing your Shao Khan's hammer on every APC supporter?
Your comments have shown clearly your allegiance lies with PDP and you will do anything to safe guard its interest.
I think its a waste of time for any APC supporter to engage in this fruitless discussion.
Nairaland has long gone to the Dogs
You are wise! Seun alleged some APC supporters hacked this site. A very huge allegation that should be a source of worry to every common sense bearing individual, anf it has been overlooked/ ignored.

On what basis was the allegation made? The Ekiti state election loss? Seun, as a webmaster should know hacking a site isn't easy and can't be done within a few hours, yet he he still went ahead to tag it as "perfect timing".

If NgeneUkwenu and Brahms wouldn't take offence to that, well I would. What sort of nonsense is that?
Does he think he is addressing a group of _retards that would rejoice at his so-called 'reconciliation' that looks more like an amnesty plan? Mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Actions Taken So Far:
1) I have posted an apology for mistakenly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.

I will now investigate the issue of barcanista's ban. We cannot unban people just because you demand it, but we will review each case.
along side Ibnsultan
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: See this one feeling important.For your mind seun dey beg una? LOL.He is simply calling ya'll to order.We are matured,we need to behave ourselves.
grin grin grin you funny die!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / Ekiti PDP Assembly Candidate Withdraws, Says No Confidence In INEC, Security Age / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.