Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Need To Praise Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Praise Him (3426 Views)

My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood / Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends / “strictly For Wives” By Praise Fowowe – A Must Have! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
I know no one cares but I need to say this today.

I love, love, love my husband.  Nigerian men are by far the best men on the face of the planet.  I feel like shooting from the rooftops that I have the best man in the world and I would not trade him for anything.

He has known how to love me correctly from day one.  We have had our ups and downs but yet he continues to be my Knight in shining armor.  I would pick him even on our worse days and will always respect, honor and love him until I draw my last breath.

I can't began to fully describe in words what his love means to me. He is my husband, partner, lover, support system, best friend.  I can't imagine my life w/o him and never want to see that day.

I not only love that man but i am deeply in love with him.

My heart is bursting with joy and love this morning.  There is no particular reason, I just woke up over joyed this morning and feeling full of love for the man I call Mr. Sistawoman.

He truly is the one that God picked out for me.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
Sistawoman @ her best wink

Carry on Sista grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by MrCrackles(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
Kai, this your husband, dey shack you no be small!!

Did you just finish getting humped or cocked?! grin

Enjoy
Re: I Need To Praise Him by tope2000(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
Good 4 u jare grin wink
Re: I Need To Praise Him by soulamanne(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2008
eve as u get sexually wild u can be romantivcally sweet too.women are multitaskin trully!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by whatever90(f): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
@topic

we hear u
Re: I Need To Praise Him by BabyJinx: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
sistawoman:

I know no one cares but I need to say this today.

I love, love, love my husband. Nigerian men are by far the best men on the face of the planet. I feel like shooting from the rooftops that I have the best man in the world and I would not trade him for anything.

He has known how to love me correctly from day one. We have had our ups and downs but yet he continues to be my Knight in shining armor. I would pick him even on our worse days and will always respect, honor and love him until I draw my last breath.

I can't began to fully describe in words what his love means to me. He is my husband, partner, lover, support system, best friend. I can't imagine my life w/o him and never want to see that day.

I not only love that man but i am deeply in love with him.

My heart is bursting with joy and love this morning. There is no particular reason, I just woke up over joyed this morning and feeling full of love for the man I call Mr. Sistawoman.

He truly is the one that God picked out for me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

On a funny note, when I saw I need to praise him on the most recent comments, I thot it was a topic under religion and someone was giving testimony. Hehehehe grin

I'm hungry. . . I need lunch. Oops never mind, thinking out loud.  grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by MissyB1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2008
Sistawoman
Na you biko!!! Lucky you. wink
Re: I Need To Praise Him by yimiton(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ Sista Woman
This is beautiful and very encouraging. A lot of people sound as if love simply flies out of the window once u marry that sweet guy you're dating and looking forward to having his babies some day.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
Where re all these small, small girls ?

Come and see how to appreciate ur husbands wink

Instead of perpetual complaints wink lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Praise Him by MsLurker(f): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Awww, that's really sweet Sistawoman!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by BabyJinx: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
Bumper Sticker for Sisterwoman  kiss
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Bumper Sticker for Sisterwoman kiss

I want one of those. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Emperoh(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hmmmmm!!! At least someone appreciating a man for once on this thread
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sesman(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
just my kinda woman, praising her husband, you young girls bettter learn o, am sure your hubby is also lucky to have you! grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Godalone(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
Sistawoman,you are great.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
na sista-woman wey go first marry naw!! grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by arramyjay: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ok.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by affee(f): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am so glad it came from sistawoman and not baby jinx no be me talk am o grin

@sista
I am proud of you
Re: I Need To Praise Him by spikedcylinder: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2008
sesman:

just my kind of woman, praising her husband, you young girls bettter learn o, am sure your hubby is also lucky to have you! grin

I am learning.

Now where is that my husband? Honey? Where are you na? Come here I need to praise you jor.

*grumbles off somewhere*

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Praise Him by chika98: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I am learning.

Now where is that my husband? Honey? Where are you na? Come here I need to praise you jor.

*grumbles off somewhere*

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marry first na. lol

Sisterwoman: Does your husband know how much you talk about him on here?
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
chika98:

Sisterwoman: Does your husband know how much you talk about him on here?

Yes he does. Seeing and reading some of the things I have posted about him has made his head (the one his shoulders) swell.

This song says what i need to say about him. This is my ringtone for him and our "theme" song if i had to choose one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtfzA4KbEY

I really really really really do love this man with my whole mind, body and soul.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by spikedcylinder: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
chika98:

Marry first na. lol

You know how many e- husbands I have? cheesy
Re: I Need To Praise Him by chika98: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
sistawoman:

Yes he does.  Seeing and reading some of the things I have posted about him has made his head (the one his shoulders) swell.

This song says what i need to say about him.  This is my ringtone for him and our "theme" song if i had to choose one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtfzA4KbEY

I really really really really do love this man with my whole mind, body and soul.

Awww. I pray your union lasts until death do y'all part. It is very nice to see a woman who knows how to hold her man down.

spikedcylinder:

You know how many e- husbands I have? cheesy

I don't know ooo. lol
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
chika98:

Awww. I pray your union lasts until death do y'all part. It is very nice to see a woman who knows how to hold her man down.

God willing we will. It is days like this that get me through the rough times. I remember and feel the love that feel for him and know that this too shall pass and we will be just fine.

In every relationship there are the good times and the really hard times *ladies know what i mean when you look at him and think what the hell was i thinking* but it is thru prayer and patience that I make it to the other side and am so happy that I always do.

Whenever i hear his ringtone my heart skips a beat and I smile.

All my life by K-Ci and Jojo

I will never find another luva sweeta than you,
Sweeta than you
And I will never find anutha luva more precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brutha
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you

All my life
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinkin' of, baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinkin' of, I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug
I really love you

And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me

You're all that I ever known
When you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow
You turned my life around
You picked me up when I was down
When you smile on your face all I see is a glow
When you smile on your face all I see is a glow
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life
Re: I Need To Praise Him by BabyJinx: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2008
affee:

I am so glad it came from sistawoman and not baby jinx no be me talk am o grin

Ha aaah! Why now? Me too I can do ooh,.
My own sef will involved talking drums and I’ll be all

[I]Come and join me sing halleluyah
Jehovah Jireh has done me well
Come and join sing halleluyah
Jehovah Jireh has done me well[/I]

Etike tike tike. Ko mo le Ijo, Ijo, upside down ijo [img]http://media.bigoo.ws/content/smile/party/party_8.gif[/img]

Then I will add

[I]Ewo gele yaya lori aji gbo to ko (ehnn)
Ewo gele yaya lori aji gbo to ko
Aye ni o je, ko ni ji ya
Ewo gele yaya lori aji gbo to ko[/I]

let me translate for sister woman

[I]Look at the yaya headgear on the head  of  one who wakes up and listen to husband
Look at the yaya headgear on the head of  one who wakes up and listen to husband
Enjoy she will eat, suffer she won’t eat
Look at the yaya headgear on the head  of  one who wakes up and listen to husband[/I]

Dig it, dig it, ko mole, aani ko mole

Don’t try me oh. cool
Re: I Need To Praise Him by BabyJinx: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ Sisterwoman
More!! More!! More!! More!!!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ poster,
nice one
[s]after a good nights performance,thumbs up hubby[/s]
Re: I Need To Praise Him by agaba123(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
sistawoman
this is nice
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Baby Jinx,

I take it you really hate Nigerian men.

I am sorry dear that you have been scared by some bad men. But my husband is great.

He is romantic, loving, caring, helpful around the house and above all else a man.

He is boss there is no question about that, but he is not a dictator. I have never felt like he is not pulling his fair share.

He caters to me as I cater to him. I just cant stop beaming today. I cant wait to get off work to see him.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by HRhotness(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2008
sistawoman:

Baby Jinx,

Baby Jinx is this true? shocked . . . confession time oh wink
Re: I Need To Praise Him by BabyJinx: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
sistawoman:

Baby Jinx,

I am sorry dear that you have been scared by some bad men. But my husband is great.

He is romantic, loving, caring, helpful around the house and above all else a man.

He is boss there is no question about that, but he is not a dictator. I have never felt like he is not pulling his fair share.

He caters to me as I cater to him. I just can't stop beaming today. I can't wait to get off work to see him.

Rotflmao! No, no Sisterwoman, I don't hate Nigerian men. How can I when my brothers are Nigerian men, my dad was a Nigerian men, my uncles, brother in laws are Nigerians, My best friend in the world is a Nigerian man. Who I'm not particularly fond of are Nigerian men who behave badly and people who make excuses for them. . . I see it everyday, women coming in all bruised and battered from their Nigerian husbands, so pardon me if I am not singing their praises right now.

On a one on one level, apart from you sarcasm thread, have you and I ever crossed paths about Nigerian men? After it was resolved, did I not tell you as long as you are happy. . . as a cyber acquaintance, I would be happy for you? So what is the problem here? How did it suddenly become "You've been hurt". . . which cracks me up when men saying and cracks me up-ER now coming from a woman.

According to you, your husband is a good man. . . which makes one of a handful. . . celebrate it, bask in it and don't let what either me or anyone else say, do or feel ruin it for you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Get Married Without Love? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.