Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,279 members, 7,981,527 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? (3069 Views)

Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

To be completely honest. I've no idea what you've just said.
what i mean is i hope dat b4 d daY kumz 2 an end u will send @least 5 pm to 5 lucky Nl cute guys.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
what i mean is i hope dat b4 d daY kumz 2 an end u will send @least 5 pm to 5 lucky Nl cute guys.

I've never sent a pm to a guy here before and nor will I. I will always reply though.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Why we go send you pm?
only,you follow,all the whole babes for NL...
just make yasef scarce and tech for our eye, not by forming guy with pride o...by forming Mr-Intellectual, you go see how your female fan base would increase grin
Wicked!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I've never sent a pm to a guy here before and nor will I. I will always reply though.
so ur in anyways tellng us dat all Nl babes are just d same"forming for nothing abi" or all of dem be weating for guys to make d move.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
so ur in anyways tellng us dat all Nl babes are just d same"forming for nothing abi" or all of dem be weating for guys to make d move.

Hahaha I personally amnt waiting for anyone. There's no moves.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha I personally amnt waiting for anyone. There's no moves.
buh is dat fear enough
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
buh is dat fear enough

I guess so. Like if I had something to tell you I'd pm you. Otherwise I don't see why I would.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by destante(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmm. Maybe cuz most men would get overboard about it. I think I did this once sha cheesy For a reason I am now getting indifferent about already. undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I guess so. Like if I had something to tell you I'd pm you. Otherwise I don't see why I would.
ok lyk lets say u will like me to tell you i lyk ur name and ur beutiful 2 won't you?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
ok lyk lets say u will like me to tell you i lyk ur name and ur beutiful 2 won't you?

Haha why would I want you tell me those things? They aren't true.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha why would I want you tell me those things? They aren't true.
whats not 2ru about it? Ur name or d beuty tin?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
whats not 2ru about it? Ur name or d beuty tin?

The beauty thing. I love being Mrsbreezy.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

The beauty thing. I love being Mrsbreezy.
i refuse to be surprise @ dat bcox lyk d say big dogs dnt back dey bite..i wont hv lykd quoting a proud cutie
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
i refuse to be surprise @ dat bcox lyk d say big dogs dnt back dey bite..i wont hv lykd quoting a proud cutie

Hmm well I don't think I'm proud. But okay. Your opinion.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well I don't think I'm proud. But okay. Your opinion.
i neva said u are, just said i admire d fact dat ur unlike sum cheap, proud 4 nafin Nl chicks who would rada bluff wit words lyk "i knw am beutiful"
#missconception#
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
i neva said u are, just said i admire d fact dat ur unlike sum cheap, proud 4 nafin Nl chicks
#missconception#

Lol that's not very nice. Well I haven't met annoy of those either.

But thank you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's not very nice. Well I haven't met annoy of those either.

But thank you.
whit all those credit attributd 2 u i fink i deserve a pm @last

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awho:
whit all those credit attributd 2 u i fink i deserve a pm @last

Hahahaha of course lol
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Awho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahahaha of course lol
Dats my 21st century girl.before the end of the day i'll tell all dis Nl old fashion zabies to have a change of mindset/ impressions
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol okay let's go hehe
sowee bae. M feelin a bit under d weather both physically nd mentally. 1st qstn for u, r u gay or straite?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: sowee bae. M feelin a bit under d weather both physically nd mentally. 1st qstn for u, r u gay or straite?

Hahah Omygosh I'm straight.

Oh okay.. I'm sorry love
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah Omygosh I'm straight.

Oh okay.. I'm sorry love
fanks bae. R u single or presently seeing someone apart from ceebeee of cause
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: fanks bae. R u single or presently seeing someone apart from ceebeee of cause

No I am not single hehe

Haha there's no apart from Chris Brown he's the bae
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: I be e-homophobic ,I no dey hide am..but if e dey pain u go hug transformer

shutup. So, following girls around make you superior

I havent seen you comment reasonably on any thread e.g advice people. You always derail in the name of quoting girls.

Here is an educative forum not pvssy forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No I am not single hehe

Haha there's no apart from Chris Brown he's the bae
u dis gal. Next qstn, wat do u make of ceebee nd rihirihi saga?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: u dis gal. Next qstn, wat do u make of ceebee nd rihirihi saga?

It was five years ago. He apologized. Rihanna has forgiven him. He hasn't hit anyone else so no one has the right to call him so bad guy. And if they do they can rot in Hell. Everyone makes mistakes.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Send PM to a guy so that he will start thinking something else and tomorrow, na the one wey no happen I go see for Nairaland notice board. undecided

Mi can't fit o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Missmossy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm...interestingcheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It was five years ago. He apologized. Rihanna has forgiven him. He hasn't hit anyone else so no one has the right to call him so bad guy. And if they do they can rot in Hell. Everyone makes mistakes.
hmmm, my baby cals hitin a gal a mistake, no probs. Hmmm, so u fink he's truly changed, I beg to differ sha
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: hmmm, my baby cals hitin a gal a mistake, no probs. Hmmm, so u fink he's truly changed, I beg to differ sha

Hmm nah. He was in a different place then. And he's definitely improved. He's addressed the issue and has moved on.

Hehe I love him tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Them send,,them no send...

What does it add to my LIFE

Mtcheeeeewwwww undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm nah. He was in a different place then. And he's definitely improved. He's addressed the issue and has moved on.

Hehe I love him tongue
I luv him too. Well, do tell, wen was ur first kissed, nd how old were u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am 14years Old But I Want To Woo My Literature Anuty!! Pls Help. / What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ? / Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.